Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order

Transformers News: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order

Thursday, June 16th, 2011 10:51PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,442

Encore: #20 Devastator Gift Set has been officially announced and is available for pre-order at site sponsors TFsource and BBTS. Great news for those who don't have a G1 Devastator on their shelf!

TFsource pre-order: Encore: #20 Devastator Gift Set

BBTS pre-order: Encore: #20 Devastator Gift Set

Credit(s): TFSource.com, BBTS, Flux Convoy

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241392)
Posted by Skywarp64 on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:01pm CDT
Good news becomes bad news when it comes to the price tag.
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241394)
Posted by It Is Him on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:03pm CDT
I just realized I have enough bots to make two separate G1 Devastators. I want one like hell, but I'm going to have a tough time justifying this.
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241412)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:33pm CDT
That is a great deal! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241446)
Posted by Oilspill on June 17th, 2011 @ 1:19am CDT
headsortails wrote:Well Merry Christmas to me. Can't wait to see the aggravation in my wife when I show her this. Well, she may not be too bad on this one. She said she used her brother's Devastator for a husband to Barbie once (she also liked the color scheme). I may have to get her a Barbie so she can rein-act her play time she had. It will be worth it, though.... :KREMZEEK:

There's your next Human Alliance figure, Devastator with Ken! :lol:
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241451)
Posted by frogbat on June 17th, 2011 @ 1:29am CDT
That's a very cool release and one I'm sure will get a gen 2 colour release

However it's a bit steep and am glad I found. Very cheap knock off a while back that cost less than ten dollars and looks ok on display. Obviously quality and safety are nothin like thee original but I will live with it as my original figures ended up with the hip connectors broke etc

Like most I think we r gluttons for new nostalgic releases and will happily enjoy both the g1 reissues and the modern interpretations

Keep bringing them on
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241491)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on June 17th, 2011 @ 4:59am CDT
This makes me so, so happy!

Thank goodness he's priced like Bruticus and not like Predaking! does this mean Menasor is the only Decepticon combiner yet to be reissued?
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241508)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 17th, 2011 @ 6:56am CDT
Starscream GaGa wrote:This makes me so, so happy!

No, you're forgetting Abominus.
:BOT:
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241511)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 17th, 2011 @ 7:08am CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:This makes me so, so happy!

No, you're forgetting Abominus.
:BOT:

Dinoking, Lio Kaiser, and Monstructor.
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241513)
Posted by CaSSeTteBOTs45 on June 17th, 2011 @ 7:17am CDT
SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! :grin:
Now we just need Encore Dinbots!
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241528)
Posted by Primeultimus on June 17th, 2011 @ 7:50am CDT
I bought my Quick Change robot version from Tuesday Morning for $7 dollars. I think he displays just as nice. Although I probally will buy one and keep it boxed.
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241538)
Posted by micah1199 on June 17th, 2011 @ 8:24am CDT
My prayers of 2 years have been answered. ENCORE IS BACK! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241554)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on June 17th, 2011 @ 9:09am CDT
bbts just put up thier preorder this morning

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241556)
Posted by It Is Him on June 17th, 2011 @ 9:09am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:This makes me so, so happy!

No, you're forgetting Abominus.
:BOT:

Dinoking, Lio Kaiser, and Monstructor.

Well, if we're getting into the Japanese stuff, too... you forgot Battle Gaea :KREMZEEK:
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241559)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 17th, 2011 @ 9:13am CDT
It Is Him wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:This makes me so, so happy!

No, you're forgetting Abominus.
:BOT:

Dinoking, Lio Kaiser, and Monstructor.

Tigertracks, you got knocked the F' out!
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241566)
Posted by AshesOfPain on June 17th, 2011 @ 9:41am CDT
I want but can't. school has burnt a big hole in my wallet and has created a negative pressure situation. It so sux, but I want.
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241572)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 17th, 2011 @ 10:10am CDT
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241586)
Posted by REMINATOR on June 17th, 2011 @ 10:49am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:BBTS is 10 bucks more, but that's the price I'm willing to pay. $110-120 is pretty reasonable, I think.

Also BBTS allows you to cancel your pre-order should you change your mind. I like to shop at places that give buyers some flexibility.
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241591)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 17th, 2011 @ 10:54am CDT

Expect TFSource to raise their price accordingly. never fails
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241622)
Posted by Motorthing on June 17th, 2011 @ 11:21am CDT
I'm getting one.

Happy dance.
Re: Encore #20 Officially Announced and Available for Pre-Order (1241629)
Posted by iaconportland on June 17th, 2011 @ 11:41am CDT
I had every G1 combiner except this one. I may get this one or a knockoff, but I will own a G1 Devastator before I die...

Ending Soon On eBay

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS WORLD SMALLEST WST G1 BUMBLEBEE UNITED/HENKEI/CLASSIC - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 27 minutes 28 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG-EX BLACK CONVOY TOKYO TOY SHOW EXCLUSIVE G2 - Time Remaining:  5 hours 27 minutes 25 seconds
Q-Transformers QT12 Sunstreaker (Mazda RX-7 FD3S) Takara Tomy - Time Remaining:  5 hours 28 minutes 53 seconds
TRANSFORMERS KRE-O ASIA EXCLUSIVE HASBRO USB 2.0 HUB 4 PORT OPTIMUS PRIME - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 34 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE DELUXE CLASS RED CHEVY CAMERO RACING STRIPES CLIFFJUMPER RARE - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 2 minutes 32 seconds
Takara Transformers Rid Landfill BUILD TEAM 4Set Build King - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 33 minutes 13 seconds
Hasbro First Edition Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime - Multilingual box - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 58 minutes 43 seconds
TRANSFORMERS animated 80s movie 20TH soundtrack CD optimus prime unicron rodimus - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 24 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents