End Of The Road with Andy Wildman

Transformers News: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman

Thursday, October 18th, 2007 6:08AM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 11,657

Transformers Comics pencil artist Andrew Wildman has updated his blog again. He is selling off the last few original inkpages from the End Of The Road saga from the original Marvel comics and placed scans of these pages along with his blog. The following has been taken directly from Wildman's Blogpage.

"So I guess we all remember those good old days of the Transformers Comic published by Marvel. I do
Well I think I have finally found the last few pages of original art from that series. Can’t believe I have had some of these for so long. Its so cool to look back at some of those Neo Knights illustrations for me. At the time I had pretty much had my fill of drawing robots and the chance to draw ‘real’ people was great. An opportunity to show those editors at Marvel that I could take on Superheroes. Not sure if they were ever convinced

So here, finally, are the last few pages of a bygone age. All up for grabs at a super duper, knock down, bargain basement price. £25/$50 per page! I must be mad! Click and enjoy and let me know what memories they bring back.

Cheers Trans Fans

Credit(s): wildwords.wordpress.com
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408304)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on October 18th, 2007 @ 7:20am CDT
If I had the money... oi...

$50 is waaay cheap. These suckers are gonna sell out quick.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408394)
Posted by Bass X0 on October 18th, 2007 @ 8:59am CDT
i'm happy with my trade paperback.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408485)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on October 18th, 2007 @ 10:05am CDT
Thanks for the link!

I'm seriously considering buying some GI Joe pages. I grew up on those exact issues.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (409189)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 18th, 2007 @ 5:49pm CDT
That is indeed a low price for such great work.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (412810)
Posted by Grimshock on October 20th, 2007 @ 7:43pm CDT
Never liked the Neo Knights. Was another stupid idea.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers movie deluxe class Allspark Power Autobot Stealth Bumblebee 2007new - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 4 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers RID G1 Universe Classics 2.0 Grimlock Action Figure 100% Comptele - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 44 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Titans Return NUCLEON GALVATRON Voyager 8in Fig Hasbro Generations - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 2 minutes 55 seconds
1984 G1 Transformers Decepticon SixShot Poster 11x17 Box Art Type FREESHP - Time Remaining: 24 days 8 hours 19 minutes 36 seconds
Takara Transformers Optimus Prime Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy C-35 Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 minutes 56 seconds
Original TAKARA Transformers Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack Action Figure MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 50 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers G1 Takara Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime Empty Retail Case Box - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 24 minutes 34 seconds
BUSTER + HYDRA "Darkwings" Kabaya Transformers 2014 DREADWING + DARKWING Japan - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 32 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #157 - NYCC 2016