End Of The Road with Andy Wildman

Transformers News: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman

Thursday, October 18th, 2007 6:08AM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 11,600

Transformers Comics pencil artist Andrew Wildman has updated his blog again. He is selling off the last few original inkpages from the End Of The Road saga from the original Marvel comics and placed scans of these pages along with his blog. The following has been taken directly from Wildman's Blogpage.

"So I guess we all remember those good old days of the Transformers Comic published by Marvel. I do
Well I think I have finally found the last few pages of original art from that series. Can’t believe I have had some of these for so long. Its so cool to look back at some of those Neo Knights illustrations for me. At the time I had pretty much had my fill of drawing robots and the chance to draw ‘real’ people was great. An opportunity to show those editors at Marvel that I could take on Superheroes. Not sure if they were ever convinced

So here, finally, are the last few pages of a bygone age. All up for grabs at a super duper, knock down, bargain basement price. £25/$50 per page! I must be mad! Click and enjoy and let me know what memories they bring back.

Cheers Trans Fans

AW
".
Credit(s): wildwords.wordpress.com
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408304)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on October 18th, 2007 @ 7:20am CDT
If I had the money... oi...

$50 is waaay cheap. These suckers are gonna sell out quick.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408394)
Posted by Bass X0 on October 18th, 2007 @ 8:59am CDT
i'm happy with my trade paperback.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408485)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on October 18th, 2007 @ 10:05am CDT
Thanks for the link!

I'm seriously considering buying some GI Joe pages. I grew up on those exact issues.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (409189)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 18th, 2007 @ 5:49pm CDT
That is indeed a low price for such great work.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (412810)
Posted by Grimshock on October 20th, 2007 @ 7:43pm CDT
Never liked the Neo Knights. Was another stupid idea.

Ending Soon On eBay

TAP-OUT Botcon 2002 Transformers Exclusive Action Figure **FACTORY Sealed! - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 3 minutes 11 seconds
WASPINATOR Heroic Maximal 1999 Transformers BEAST WARS Deluxe Evil Predicon Wasp - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 6 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition INTEL OPS PERCEPTOR BLASTER Ramhorn Steeljawk NEW - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 55 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Prime Target EX Beast Hunters Bombshell & Shockwave NEW FREE SHIP - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 26 minutes 57 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers OCTANE TAIL FIN SHIELD part - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 44 minutes 16 seconds
1986 Hasbro G1 Transformers Onslaught Misc Parts and Instructions - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 45 minutes 25 seconds
RHINOX Deluxe TransMetals 2 HEROIC MAXIMAL 1999 Transformers BEAST WARS - MOC - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 17 minutes 39 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1: Fortress Maximus Hasbro, Japan, almost complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 20 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory