End Of The Road with Andy Wildman

Transformers News: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman

Thursday, October 18th, 2007 6:08AM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 11,807

Transformers Comics pencil artist Andrew Wildman has updated his blog again. He is selling off the last few original inkpages from the End Of The Road saga from the original Marvel comics and placed scans of these pages along with his blog. The following has been taken directly from Wildman's Blogpage.

"So I guess we all remember those good old days of the Transformers Comic published by Marvel. I do
Well I think I have finally found the last few pages of original art from that series. Can’t believe I have had some of these for so long. Its so cool to look back at some of those Neo Knights illustrations for me. At the time I had pretty much had my fill of drawing robots and the chance to draw ‘real’ people was great. An opportunity to show those editors at Marvel that I could take on Superheroes. Not sure if they were ever convinced

So here, finally, are the last few pages of a bygone age. All up for grabs at a super duper, knock down, bargain basement price. £25/$50 per page! I must be mad! Click and enjoy and let me know what memories they bring back.

Cheers Trans Fans

AW
".
Credit(s): wildwords.wordpress.com
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408304)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on October 18th, 2007 @ 7:20am CDT
If I had the money... oi...

$50 is waaay cheap. These suckers are gonna sell out quick.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408394)
Posted by Bass X0 on October 18th, 2007 @ 8:59am CDT
i'm happy with my trade paperback.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408485)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on October 18th, 2007 @ 10:05am CDT
Thanks for the link!

I'm seriously considering buying some GI Joe pages. I grew up on those exact issues.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (409189)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 18th, 2007 @ 5:49pm CDT
That is indeed a low price for such great work.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (412810)
Posted by Grimshock on October 20th, 2007 @ 7:43pm CDT
Never liked the Neo Knights. Was another stupid idea.

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
2016 Transformers TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pretender Bludgeon - Time Remaining: 15 days 2 hours 54 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #164 - Getaway Was Right