End Of The Road with Andy Wildman

Transformers News: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman

Thursday, October 18th, 2007 6:08AM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 11,439

Transformers Comics pencil artist Andrew Wildman has updated his blog again. He is selling off the last few original inkpages from the End Of The Road saga from the original Marvel comics and placed scans of these pages along with his blog. The following has been taken directly from Wildman's Blogpage.

"So I guess we all remember those good old days of the Transformers Comic published by Marvel. I do
Well I think I have finally found the last few pages of original art from that series. Can’t believe I have had some of these for so long. Its so cool to look back at some of those Neo Knights illustrations for me. At the time I had pretty much had my fill of drawing robots and the chance to draw ‘real’ people was great. An opportunity to show those editors at Marvel that I could take on Superheroes. Not sure if they were ever convinced

So here, finally, are the last few pages of a bygone age. All up for grabs at a super duper, knock down, bargain basement price. £25/$50 per page! I must be mad! Click and enjoy and let me know what memories they bring back.

Cheers Trans Fans

AW
".
Credit(s): wildwords.wordpress.com
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408304)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on October 18th, 2007 @ 7:20am CDT
If I had the money... oi...

$50 is waaay cheap. These suckers are gonna sell out quick.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408394)
Posted by Bass X0 on October 18th, 2007 @ 8:59am CDT
i'm happy with my trade paperback.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408485)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on October 18th, 2007 @ 10:05am CDT
Thanks for the link!

I'm seriously considering buying some GI Joe pages. I grew up on those exact issues.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (409189)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 18th, 2007 @ 5:49pm CDT
That is indeed a low price for such great work.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (412810)
Posted by Grimshock on October 20th, 2007 @ 7:43pm CDT
Never liked the Neo Knights. Was another stupid idea.

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage Transformers G1 1984 Autobot Air Guardian Jetfire w/ Box Hasbro Bandai - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 15 minutes 6 seconds
Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Movie 2007 DECEPTICON BRAWL Deluxe Class  AFA 85/85/90 - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 17 minutes 21 seconds
1985 Bombshell Unused + Booklet Tech Spec Complete G1 Transformers Insecticon - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 47 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars MEGATRON T-Rex tyrannosaurus w manual and bio card - Time Remaining: 11 days 2 minutes 52 seconds
1985 Kickback Unused + Booklet Tech Spec Complete G1 Transformers Insecticon - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 18 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers G2 1995 DREADWING 100% complete - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 4 minutes 56 seconds
BLASTER! Transformers TITANS RETURN, Leader Class *** IN HAND!!! - Time Remaining: 20 days 15 hours 51 minutes 52 seconds
1985 Chop Shop Unused + Booklet & Tech Spec Complete G1 Transformers Insecticon - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 36 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016