EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards

Transformers News: EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards

Sunday, March 20th, 2011 3:10AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Collectables
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,037

In addition to the card game Takara will be rolling out for Transformers DOTM, EnterPLAY will also be releasing a set of trading cards. The cards are featured on the cover of the next issue of Non-Sport Update seen below. It would appear the packs will contain a foil card and a dog tag in addition to the trading cards.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon! Enterplay is planning its first movie card series, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and NSU will feature the series on the cover

Credit(s): Non-Sport Update
Re: EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards (1197362)
Posted by Rated X on March 20th, 2011 @ 9:58am CDT
I just cant see myself buying these...
Re: EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards (1197373)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 20th, 2011 @ 10:47am CDT
Rated X wrote:I just cant see myself buying these...

:lol:
Re: EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards (1197436)
Posted by Peleliu on March 20th, 2011 @ 12:45pm CDT
[quote]I can. First an online game, and now this? Now we get a four combo fun deal. Wal-Mart or Target should have: "Buy 3 DOTM Transformers and a Trading Card Game pack, get a $10 gift card to the Transformers Online Game free and the Transformers Dark of the Moon Video Game of any consol 10% off!"
[/quote]

xD Hell yeah man!
Re: EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards (1197451)
Posted by SlyTF1 on March 20th, 2011 @ 1:29pm CDT
YES! I hope these are like the Takara ones! Oh, how I've waited for this moment! :twisted:
Re: EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards (1197525)
Posted by D-340 on March 20th, 2011 @ 4:04pm CDT
I doubt these will be a TGC like what Takara is releasing. The pack just says "trading cards" and nowhere does it say it's a TGC. A damn shame really, Takara's idea is awesome. I'm a huge Magic: TG fan and I'd have totally got into a state side TF TGC.
Re: EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards (1197542)
Posted by Rated X on March 20th, 2011 @ 4:45pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:
Rated X wrote:I just cant see myself buying these...

:lol:

In 1986 I bought loads of "Trandformers the Movie" trading stickers in hopes of completing my album. But that was 1986 and I was 10 years old. I just do figures now.
Re: EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards (1224645)
Posted by El Duque on May 18th, 2011 @ 3:00pm CDT
Our friends at Non-Sport Update have let us know that their current issue features information on EnterPLAY's new Transformers DOTM trading card set. This issue also comes with exclusive card. The cover and card are mirrored below. Click here to visit their current issue page.

[quote]Tranformers! Enterplay transforms three hot movies into one dynamic trading card set. Read all about it in the new issue. [/quote]

Re: EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards (1224655)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on May 18th, 2011 @ 3:16pm CDT
Trading card GAME, then you could count me in, but these are just trading cards like the last 2 movies had. Useless pieces of paper with pictures on it that you can do nothing with but look at. Give me a real Transformers card game and I'd think about checking it out.
Re: EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards (1224664)
Posted by ConBotFormer on May 18th, 2011 @ 3:37pm CDT
Lets see some other robots! I want to see Mirage and Wheeljack, among others...
Re: EnterPLAY Transformers DOTM Trading Cards (1224724)
Posted by D-340 on May 18th, 2011 @ 5:18pm CDT
Figured this wasn't a TGC, lame :roll: . PASS.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers ROTF DLX. WHEELIE 100% COMP. MINT 2009 - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 20 minutes 18 seconds
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS LAZERBACK FIGURE, UNOPENED - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 35 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers 1984 Insecticon - Kickback - Complete In Box - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 8 minutes 22 seconds
FansProject Function X-4 Sigma L Transformers G1 Headmaster Mindwipe In USA Now! - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 9 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe Transmetals 2 Dinobot New Sealed MOC - Time Remaining: 9 days 12 hours 24 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Generations FOC voyager class BLASTER & more, Look!!! - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 25 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers DELUXE CLASS PREMIUM BARRICADE 100% COMP. MINT 2008 - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 25 minutes 42 seconds
Takara Transformers g1 lot Nike Free Convoy Megatron Set Optimus Prime hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 11 minutes
Website Security Test