Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Entertainment Tonight Canada Transformers: Age of Extinction Exclusive Next Week

Friday, November 29th, 2013 12:28PM CST

Category: Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,293

Next week Entertainment Tonight Canada will be airing a behind the scenes exclusive from the set of Transformers: Age of Extinction! If you have access to ET Canada be sure to keep an eye out!

Credit(s): ET Canada
Re: Entertainment Tonight Canada Transformers: Age of Extinction Exclusive Next Week (1533530)
Posted by El Duque on December 5th, 2013 @ 10:30pm CST
Last week we reported that Entertainment Tonight Canada would be airing an exclusive behind the scenes look at Transformers: Age of Extinction. Now, thanks to YouTube user jedz316 we have the clips, which we've embedded below. The clips are mainly interviews with stars Mark Wahlberg and Nicola Peltz, and while no new information regarding the plot is revealed, we do get some behind the scenes footage. Check out the videos embedded below.

Re: Entertainment Tonight Canada Transformers: Age of Extinction Exclusive Next Week (1533601)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 6th, 2013 @ 9:53am CST
From the sound of things, they sound decent human characters.
Re: Entertainment Tonight Canada Transformers: Age of Extinction Exclusive Next Week (1533646)
Posted by T-Macksimus on December 6th, 2013 @ 4:46pm CST
I'm almost... almost... starting to feel a little bit of hope for this film.
Not enough to turn my opinion around at this point but just enough to blunt the edges of it a bit. It won't be another RotF, that much I'm willing to bet on, but it's still going to take a LOT to establish any faith in this film.
Re: Entertainment Tonight Canada Transformers: Age of Extinction Exclusive Next Week (1533669)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 6th, 2013 @ 10:33pm CST
I'm starting to think that the Rally Car might just be the car owned by Jack Reynor's character instead of a TF.

Also, did I hear correctly? Did they say that Nicola Peltz's character is named "Tessa"?
Re: Entertainment Tonight Canada Transformers: Age of Extinction Exclusive Next Week (1533818)
Posted by TurboMMaster on December 8th, 2013 @ 4:18am CST
T-Macksimus wrote:Just from the clips and what little I've read elsewhere, this sounds like it may be the kind of TF film that a LOT of fans complain about: Depth of character and more time devoted to human development. The ones who want no humans at all are going to be seriously hacked off about this. GOOD!!
I'm almost... almost... starting to feel a little bit of hope for this film.
I think I already heard that one before... Remember who is the main target of this movie

RotF and Dotm bouth had good publicity as well, even Energon reports sounds great. In the end it didn't end well.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism