Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Even more Universe and Animated Legends galleries!

Transformers News: Even more Universe and Animated Legends galleries!

Thursday, January 1st, 2009 6:05PM CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 24,838

The Toy Gallery section has been updated with seven new galleries today, all from the Universe and Animated Legends line up. Use the following links to view each of the new galleries:

Starscream

{L_IMAGE}

Jazz

{L_IMAGE}
Credit(s): Seibertron

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Even more Universe and Animated Legends galleries! (859917)
Posted by roboleadr on January 1st, 2009 @ 6:20pm CST
Re: Even more Universe and Animated Legends galleries! (860007)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 1st, 2009 @ 9:13pm CST
roboleadr wrote:I like Brawn and Bumblebee the best, the design for Bumblebee is "G-1 Accurate" in a way...........and WOOO! first comment!

"First to comment" really isn't that big a deal. In reality, you are the "second to post", since these comments are really just posts in a forum thread. One that happens to be imortant enough to be made news.

While Brawn and Bumblebee are very show-accurate in Robot Mode, their Vehicle Modes are definitely not. Bumblebee's is understandable since Volkswagon doesn't want their vehicles to be made into "war machines", but Brawn's vehicle mode only slightly resembles his old G1 version.
Re: Even more Universe and Animated Legends galleries! (860061)
Posted by Mkall on January 1st, 2009 @ 11:00pm CST
Re: Even more Universe and Animated Legends galleries! (860117)
Posted by DMSL on January 2nd, 2009 @ 2:25am CST
What happened to Brawn's face? It looks like it was sucked up by a black hole.
Re: Even more Universe and Animated Legends galleries! (860121)
Posted by Nickolai on January 2nd, 2009 @ 2:55am CST
Beachcomber looks awesome. His face kind of looks like a Decepticon's though.
Re: Even more Universe and Animated Legends galleries! (860285)
Posted by Seibertron on January 2nd, 2009 @ 12:30pm CST
Mkall wrote:Good galleries, but I was hoping to see some better scale shots. Beachcomber and Brawn may be the first 2 legends I get and I want to see how they look compared to the deluxes before I commit.

I saw your post this morning and took a few pictures of these Legends figures alongside some of the more recent Universe figures that I'm still working on. These comparison shots will be in some of the upcoming galleries such as Ravage and Cyclonus.

Did you happen to see the comparison pic with Masterpiece Megatron? I was trying to emulate the seen from Microbots.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 1666/1/60/

Re: Even more Universe and Animated Legends galleries! (860393)
Posted by Mkall on January 2nd, 2009 @ 3:24pm CST
Seibertron wrote:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 1666/1/60/

Thanks Seibs for going the extra the effort! I'll keep an eye out for the new galleries.
Re: Even more Universe and Animated Legends galleries! (860445)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 2nd, 2009 @ 7:13pm CST
Seibertron wrote:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 1666/1/60/

Now that, my friends, is what I call service. Another great set of galleries too. Brawn is all mine... probably Beachcomber (and Warpath) too.
Re: Even more Universe and Animated Legends galleries! (862481)
Posted by Seibertron on January 6th, 2009 @ 10:18pm CST
Seibertron wrote:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 1666/1/60/

As promised ...

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 679/1/157/
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014