Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures!

Transformers News: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures!

Saturday, April 18th, 2009 2:38AM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Event News, Media
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 85,160

The official website of Transformers Director Michael Bay, www.michaelbay.com has put up on their website exclusive footage from the upcoming Transformers movie Revenge of the Fallen. You can watch the clip by going to the main page of the site.

*Exclusive* Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Footage from Bay Films/Michael Bay Dot Com on Vimeo.

A very special thank you to zero-kaiser for providing the screen captures!

Exclusive RotF Footage Exclusive RotF Footage Exclusive RotF Footage Exclusive RotF Footage Exclusive RotF Footage

Credit(s): michaelbay.com (video), zero-kaiser (screen captures)

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911730)
Posted by Burn on April 18th, 2009 @ 2:48am CDT
awwww looks like the Bromance is over!

"You'll always be my first car"

bahahahaha

... i'm out of here before the over-sensitive fanboys rush into post their Bay death threats. :lol:
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911733)
Posted by blobatron on April 18th, 2009 @ 2:54am CDT
Holy crap! That was mind blowing. And I'm not just talking about Megan Fox's little strip thing. Devastator looks menacing and... poor Optimus.... getting tripple teamed on by Blackout (or his twin brother, since he died in the first one), Megatron and Starscream. Can't wait.

Always been a fan of the series. Love the movies too. I just wish the G1-ers would get over the fact that this isn't G1. Rewatch all the episodes. You'll feel empty and realize the cartoon was extremely poor, low budget toy commercials. They couldn't even keep animation/shots consistent from frame to frame. This re-imagining is wonderful. Like what SciFi did with Battlestar Galactica. The original was very boring... seen em. New ones are award winning.
Enough rambling.

Sweet!
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911737)
Posted by Anonymous. on April 18th, 2009 @ 3:02am CDT
HOLY FUCKING BLOODY HELL THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME

(Megan Fox changed a bit too fast for my liking ;))

Bwahahahaha. I can't wait to watch the movie, then pick up all the figures that come along with the movie line up.
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911738)
Posted by Trikeboy on April 18th, 2009 @ 3:04am CDT
Pause the video at 2:08. Optimus Prime is fighting Megatron, Blackout and Starscream. THEY'RE BACK!!!!!! :APPLAUSE: .
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911739)
Posted by Cryo Prime on April 18th, 2009 @ 3:17am CDT
i think this pretty much confirms megatron coming back, and i think that was blackout. and holy crap devastator looks freaking sweet! :grin: but sadly bumblebee looks like a baby in this clip
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911741)
Posted by Arcadius-Prime on April 18th, 2009 @ 3:24am CDT
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911743)
Posted by Primus C-00 on April 18th, 2009 @ 3:34am CDT
That is pretty sweet!

Did Jetfire say:

"Arse"

?
:lol:
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911745)
Posted by DMSL on April 18th, 2009 @ 3:36am CDT
Sweeet jesus Blackout and Megs are back! Guess his spark wasn't destroyed in the last one.

I am gonna watch this clip again, Megan Fox, what a gorgeous babe.
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911746)
Posted by gunman_sr5 on April 18th, 2009 @ 3:37am CDT
2:22 I see Megatron!

On a side note. Why couldn't they just get Hugh Laurie to voice Jetfire, or did they?
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911747)
Posted by Trikeboy on April 18th, 2009 @ 3:40am CDT

Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911748)
Posted by Justicity on April 18th, 2009 @ 3:48am CDT
Why is Blackout fighting Prime???
That's bloody awesome! He deserves a better fight scene than just getting shot in the crotch!
Yea, Megatron's definatly only in a flashback :roll:
Why have people been complaining about ol'man Jetfire??? He was amazing in this clip!
I'm not going to comment on the first half of the clip, cause frankly I don't care. Megan Fox half stripping surprised me more than excited me, honestly don't care to see her half naked in a kids film about robots.
The constructicons & Devastator are going to be awesome. I really can't wait for this film, however it comes out just after my girlfriend moves back to America and I don't get to see her any more, so I'm kinda torn about this...
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911750)
Posted by g05 on April 18th, 2009 @ 4:04am CDT
Arcadius-Prime wrote:A crying Bumblebe...WTF!? Uber gay and why can't he still talk? Double uber gay. And whats with Johnny 5 and the two retarded inbred Transformer twin? G1's lame you say well who's lame now.

sounds like all you do is complain. maybe you should save yourself the hassle of watching the new movie cause i'd bet you'd find more to complain about. :mrgreen:
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911752)
Posted by Prime's Trailer on April 18th, 2009 @ 4:06am CDT
"He's playing it up".
Hilarious!
Say what you want about Shia, but the guy has got charisma.
Really enjoyed that footage.
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911755)
Posted by capellamusic on April 18th, 2009 @ 4:16am CDT
Wow, an unexpected trailer showing more stuff, put forth by Michael Bay? Cool. Looks great except for the garage part... I thought it was a joke when I was watching that part :| .

BTW, I find curious that nobody was complaining about not being G1 or whatever and someone decided to attack those who like G1 the best like I do. What a "smart" move... And why can't someone prefer G1 to the movie? I like the 2007 movie (I'm probably going to like the new one too), but I prefer G1 in 1st place, it means a lot more to me and I like best the G1 toys and even the cartoon and I've re-watched it about 4 times fully in the last 3 years, and love it. And after G1 I prefer Animated and then it's the movie in 3rd place. And I'm watching Beast Wars and loving it, so I guess Beast Wars will take the 3rd place sometime soon unless the new movie really blows me away. Anyway, I just don't get it why many people want to criticize the likes of the others and impose their own. Respect people, respect. It's good that we're not all the same, otherwise it would be really boring.

Mr.Bay, thanks for the new trailer! That was really unexpected, at least by me. :)
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911759)
Posted by mzh on April 18th, 2009 @ 4:27am CDT
[quote]You'll feel empty and realize the cartoon was extremely poor, low budget toy commercials. They couldn't even keep animation/shots consistent from frame to frame.[/quote]

I'm sure everyone can see that G1 had poor animation and inconsistencies without having to do a direct comparison with expensive modern CGI.

The low quality and camp were a part of what made G1 great, especially from a retrospective viewpoint.

Anyway, that was a pretty decent video. I can understand why they went overboard with the cutesy/vulnerable and speechless bumblebee again, to compensate for that freaky robot face!
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911760)
Posted by Autobot Ignition on April 18th, 2009 @ 4:30am CDT
:shock:
That was just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Primus C-00 wrote:That is pretty sweet!

Did Jetfire say:

"Arse"

?
:lol:

Yes, I believe he did :P
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911761)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on April 18th, 2009 @ 4:35am CDT
:-?

:shock:

:APPLAUSE:

:lol:

:P

B-)
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911763)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 18th, 2009 @ 4:42am CDT

...really? You literally thought posting this would be a good idea?

Gay (meaning 1): Happy.
Gay (meaning 2): Homosexual.

With me so far? Good. Now, let's go over your post again.

"A crying Bumblebe...WTF!? Uber gay and why can't he still talk? Double uber gay."

And now corrected: Über happy. Why can't he talk at this point, still? Double Über happy.

Makes absolutely no sense.

And once more, with feeling:

And now corrected: Über homosexual. Why can't he talk at this point, still? Double Über homosexual.

Seriously. That so ridiculously stupid sounding that it just hurts a person's brain.

And this piece: "And whats with Johnny 5 and the two retarded inbred Transformer twin? G1's lame you say well who's lame now."

Just solidifies that you're either impatient before posting, or we're feeding a potential troll here.

We get it, you're not a fan of the movieverse. Problem is, this thread is for people who WANT to give positive feedback, or at least negative feedback with constructive purposes. Your coming in here and tearing it down and posting this is nowhere near constructive.

You don't like it? Fine. Great. Move out of the way so people who do like it, can give their feedback about it without having to wade through the minefield of "GAY DUR HUR HUR RETARD ROBOTS SUCK CUZ THEY'RE RETARDS" posts.

Seriously, get over yourself. You're not the only one on this board.

Now, onto the footage itself.
HOT DIGGITY DAMN.

Bumblebee was incredible, I loved it. Devastator just absolutely wowed me. Optimus getting his brains beat out was insane. And The Doctor shoving something in Sam's mouth...a little weird...

All in all, this just made the wait for the film quite a bit more difficult than it already is.
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911772)
Posted by Ravage XK on April 18th, 2009 @ 5:27am CDT
Cool.

I'm starting to get that "I need to see this movie" twitch.

I can put up with daft/unfunny comedy if there are enough awesome moments. I hope Devastator and Ravage give us some of those moments. I'm fairly sure that M Bay wouldn't pass up the opportunity of having Devastator steal the show.

Can't wait!!!
Re: Exclusive ROTF Footage plus screen captures! (911773)
Posted by Primus C-00 on April 18th, 2009 @ 5:30am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:I think the bot taking out the flag on the bridge could be Wreckage/Bludgeon. The forearms have two wheels on them, the large shoulders and prominent chest. Check my image.

I'm thinking it might be Mixmaster:

:-?

Ending Soon On eBay

stock ~ Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Shockwave Laserwave Action Figure! - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 46 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI DIRGE & THRUST JETS ORIGINAL TAKARA JAPAN MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 35 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers MISB Megatron MP-05 Masterpiece Takara Tomy 2007 - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 9 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Prime Bumblebee First Edition  Intermeditate Level In Original Box. - Time Remaining: 9 days 5 hours 54 minutes 47 seconds
3-Step STEELJAW Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyperchange Heroes New - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 56 minutes 18 seconds
PREDAKING  Vintage 1986 Hasbro Transformers G1 PREDACONS - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 43 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE ROBOT HEROES KICKBACK hardcopy hard copy prototype 0404 - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 59 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Classics Megatron hardcopy prototype - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 14 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits