Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff!

Transformers News: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff!

Monday, August 20th, 2012 5:40PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Game News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 33,813

With the release of Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron tomorrow, Seibertron.com is hosting a release date multiplayer shoot 'em up on the Xbox 360. Join Seibertron, jon3.0, and Blurrz as we shoot, slash, and try out best not to yell profanities at each other!

Want to chill out and pal around? Ever wanted to shoot at the staff? Then this is the proverbial pie in the face fundraiser for you! Join us on Xbox Live at 8 PM Eastern tomorrow by leaving your Xbox Live username in the comments section or adding SeibertronCom on Xbox Live! I'll be adding names into our lobby on a first come, first serve basis until it's full!

See you then!

For Seibertronians using the PS3, click here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411848)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on August 20th, 2012 @ 5:55pm CDT
No PSN Hangout?
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411849)
Posted by Anonymous. on August 20th, 2012 @ 5:56pm CDT
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:No PSN Hangout?

Blurrz wrote:
For Seibertronians using the PS3, click here!
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411851)
Posted by transfan200 on August 20th, 2012 @ 6:03pm CDT
transfan200 can't wait shoot at you hahaha
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411856)
Posted by Erailea on August 20th, 2012 @ 6:20pm CDT
I use PC. Ah well. Have fun you guys! I'll be rocking campaign mode :grin:

((I'd totally get pwn'd by you all anyway xD I don't play video games as much as I used to. haha))
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411860)
Posted by Irken17 on August 20th, 2012 @ 6:40pm CDT
E Rod917 can't wait to die spectacularly!
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411864)
Posted by ChZuck on August 20th, 2012 @ 6:47pm CDT
Gamertag is Chzuck and i'd be happy to come play with you fine chaps. as i said after your last podcast though you want to play capture points if you want t earn serious xp and get a better team feeling out of each game.
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411865)
Posted by retrothomas on August 20th, 2012 @ 6:51pm CDT
Definitely, dudes! I'm in. I took a vacation day for the release tomorrow. I'm "Smoo the Great" on Xbox live and I look forward to it!
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411869)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 20th, 2012 @ 6:57pm CDT
Gamertag's Mindmaster123. You fellas know the drill.
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411870)
Posted by Takanuva on August 20th, 2012 @ 6:58pm CDT
Gamertag's SkySavage42.
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411875)
Posted by xWARBLADEx on August 20th, 2012 @ 7:04pm CDT
xWARBLADEx , picking mine up tonight at the midnight release.
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411876)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 20th, 2012 @ 7:10pm CDT
xWARBLADEx wrote:xWARBLADEx , picking mine up tonight at the midnight release.

If it's at GameStop, you're wasting gas. I called them and asked if there would be a midnight release for FOC, they said due to the small amount of people who've preordered, there wasn't going to be any midnight releases tonight, nation-wide.
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411880)
Posted by OptimalRodimus on August 20th, 2012 @ 7:15pm CDT
GT is rangrbob. I'm terrible at shooting games but it should be fun to play with some other Transfans, so count me in.
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411881)
Posted by SavageCam on August 20th, 2012 @ 7:17pm CDT
Savagecam85

Finally got my Gamestop preorder done today. Gotta roll around as G1 Optimus.
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411894)
Posted by jprime69 on August 20th, 2012 @ 7:55pm CDT
hyperconvoy69
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411901)
Posted by joevill on August 20th, 2012 @ 8:13pm CDT
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411909)
Posted by -Apparition- on August 20th, 2012 @ 8:38pm CDT
Genocide123, prepare for extermination!
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411911)
Posted by Gorechyld on August 20th, 2012 @ 8:41pm CDT
Awww, and here I've retired my Xbawks, gold subscription is gone and everything. I'll be rocking this on Steam, GoreChyld is my handle <---who would have guessed right?
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411915)
Posted by Hotrodimust on August 20th, 2012 @ 8:50pm CDT
Doubble is my tag
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411918)
Posted by Rhinox23 on August 20th, 2012 @ 8:57pm CDT
Re: Fall Of Seibertron - Game It Up With The Seibertron.com Staff! (1411923)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 20th, 2012 @ 9:12pm CDT
Rhinox23 wrote:My gamertag is GTinez. I've currently maxed out my levels for all 4 classes of bots. It'll be good to shoot it out with other TF fans as a Transformer! :grin:

The levels you earn in the demo won't carry over to the actual game.

Ending Soon On eBay

Kaiyodo Revoltech 046 Transformers STARSCREAM Action Figure 46 - Time Remaining: 7 days 41 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Heroes of Cybertron Decepticon Megatron & Skywarp MOC  L@@K - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 12 minutes 36 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG 22 SKULLCRUNCHER HEAD MASTER ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 28 minutes 9 seconds
1988 Takara Transformers Japan Sixknight Six Knight Quickswitch Action Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 30 minutes 40 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-19 Smokescreen MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 21 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Figure Base Stand Fit for Masterpiece MP-11SW SKYWARP - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 23 minutes 27 seconds
Takara Transformers Adventure TAV-13 Nemesis Prime - Time Remaining: 8 days 39 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Bluestreak Masterpiece MP-06 Generations Toys R Us TRU - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 29 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory