FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS!

Transformers News: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS!

Thursday, December 17th, 2009 9:28PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 22,620

El Duque has found that our sponsor, BBTS has posted a preorder link for FansProject's FansProject's Warbot Defender, which bears a VERY similar likeness to G1 Springer, and can transform from a robot, to a helicoptor, to an armoured assault vehicle and back again!

All for a price of $78.99

Click here to order your's today. There is a decent amount of stock, around 950 units left, but do not expect that number to stay for long.

Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up!
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up!
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up!
Credit(s): El Duque, BBTS

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1028991)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on December 17th, 2009 @ 9:35pm CST
Preordered.

I can't wait, although I just bought a BotCon Springer a few weeks ago, so I'm not quite sure what I'll do with him.
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1028992)
Posted by First-Aid on December 17th, 2009 @ 9:36pm CST
El Duque wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:The waiting game sucks. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Hells yes! To the Hungry Hungry Hippos that is.

Surprised you didn't suggest Rock Em Sock Em Robots...:-P but I'm down for Hungry Hungry Hippos...or Monopoly...
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1028995)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on December 17th, 2009 @ 9:39pm CST
Are those metal parts on him?
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1028998)
Posted by Geekee1 on December 17th, 2009 @ 9:51pm CST
Mine.

Every time my preorders go to zero something comes out.
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1028999)
Posted by El Duque on December 17th, 2009 @ 10:06pm CST
Every time you place a pre-order a seeker gets his wings!
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029000)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 17th, 2009 @ 10:21pm CST
El Duque wrote:Every time you place a pre-order a seeker gets his wings!

Take that Christmas movies!

I pre-ordered 900. Everyone else can suck it.
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029006)
Posted by LiKwid on December 17th, 2009 @ 10:40pm CST
lol well i'll p'o the other 36 then :wink:

Hope Defender is a perdy shade o green :mrgreen:
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029008)
Posted by El Duque on December 17th, 2009 @ 10:41pm CST
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Are those metal parts on him?

Yes, he does include some die-cast parts.
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029015)
Posted by Firebird on December 17th, 2009 @ 11:06pm CST
I got my Preorder in

Even with the surprise diecast, Defender is still pretty affordable.
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029018)
Posted by Jenus on December 17th, 2009 @ 11:16pm CST
Come on Hot Rod upgrade kit now all we need is you and for TFSource to put up their pre-orders for Springer. =P~
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029020)
Posted by DoubleOScorpio on December 17th, 2009 @ 11:26pm CST
Woo Hoo! I've been looking forward to Spring...err...Defender since the first pics were unveiled at TFCon. One step closer...preordered! Thank you FansProject for what looks to be a sweet addition to my Classics collection.
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029037)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 18th, 2009 @ 2:20am CST
$78.99? Man....well, it's preordered. Now I just have to save $100 by April... If it was anyone else but FP, I'd have to seriously think about spending that much, but I have faith it will be high quality.

Why the heck is Defender coming out before Protector anyway?
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029055)
Posted by Trikeboy on December 18th, 2009 @ 5:51am CST
I've got him preordered. I forsee all the extra addons that plagued City Commander such as a show accurate head. Where is Protector and those mini Megatron's.?
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029060)
Posted by waaaaghlord on December 18th, 2009 @ 6:52am CST
Razorclaw0000 wrote:I just bought a BotCon Springer a few weeks ago, so I'm not quite sure what I'll do with him.

Since getting U Springer my Botcon Springer has been standing in for Sidetrack alongside Flak (U Overload) and Sunrunner (TRU Wingblade). Just need a military themed repaint of CDRA as Bigshot to complete the Battle Team.

Also got a preorder in. Once this guy's in hand I guess U Springer will be heading over to the Cybertron shelf, and when I get round to grabbing a Cy Evac he'll end up with the Classics toys standing in for Blazemaster alongside Treadshot.

Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029061)
Posted by CaTZ on December 18th, 2009 @ 6:55am CST
I made this based on FP's previous concept art for Defender

just though I share it here

Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029074)
Posted by Prime Evil on December 18th, 2009 @ 7:52am CST
Yeup. Priced like I thought he'd be. I'll be buying this guy and all his different repaints/incarnations as well.

Now we need more defender pics, or at least a progress report please.
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029078)
Posted by Trikeboy on December 18th, 2009 @ 8:12am CST
waaaaghlord wrote:Trikeboy, FP have said that the Matrix and mini Megs were just promotional mock ups and won't be seeing release.

A little bit of me just died. I really wanted them for my classic Starscream. Oh well.
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029091)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on December 18th, 2009 @ 9:07am CST
I want to pre-order but I don't know what my finances will be like in April.. Crap..
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029093)
Posted by Requiem Prime on December 18th, 2009 @ 9:10am CST
Ordered. $80 (far lower than feared) seems to be their magic number. And you know the colors are going to shoot for the art.

Can I get a squeal with glee?
Re: FansProject Defender Pre-order is up @ BBTS! (1029094)
Posted by Starscream6 on December 18th, 2009 @ 9:13am CST
PRE ORDERED!

didnt even have to think twice

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Mighty Muggs Soundwave - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 38 minutes 24 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Animated ROADBUSTER ULTRA MAGNUS - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 23 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Crossover IronMan & Spider-man Combiner +Iron Man Marvel 2008 - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 24 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers RAMJET 2016 Collectors Club Exclusive TCC TFCC Armada CHUG - Time Remaining: 11 days 13 hours 10 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Original Vintage G1 Jetfire mostly complete (missing gunclip) - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 25 minutes 29 seconds
GOLDFIRE w/ IDW COMIC - TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS FOC DELUXE FIGURE - NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 41 minutes 15 seconds
G1 Transformers combaticon BLAST OFF (FACTORY ERROR) Bruticus - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 57 minutes 40 seconds
Rare G1 Transformers Decepticon Mega Pretender Thunderwing! - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 28 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016