FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster!

Transformers News: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up!  Also a Targetmaster!

Thursday, September 9th, 2010 11:24AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Store News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 52,306

The long wait is over, site sponsor BigBadToyStore has posted the long awaited preorder for this figure, which will elevate Classics Rodimus into Rodimus Prime!

Check out the preorder by clicking here

Think that's everything, there's more. Also there is a preorder for an aditional figure, called Sidearm, which turns into a weapon for the bug guy, and turns into a little robot that can station Protector's gun platform. His preorder is here.

Get them before they're gone!

Credit(s): BBTS

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123008)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on September 9th, 2010 @ 11:31am CDT
ORDERED 2!!! :KREMZEEK:
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123011)
Posted by Jesterhead on September 9th, 2010 @ 11:35am CDT

I will be getting the Target Master however!
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123012)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on September 9th, 2010 @ 11:36am CDT
I'm so excited for this set. I can't wait to have universes collide and have Protector fight Shadow Scyther!!! :grin:
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123013)
Posted by Jenus on September 9th, 2010 @ 11:37am CDT
Awesome! Now waiting on TFSource.

Also, that Targetmaster doesn't seem to look like the CG renderings we saw a few days ago. Now I wonder who is making him?
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123014)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 9th, 2010 @ 11:37am CDT
Fan-freaking-tastic! Fansproject has done it again! :APPLAUSE: And here I thought there wasn't anything more they could do to surprise me. Boy, was I wrong! His Targetmaster partner not only transforms into the classic modes, he can man the battle station, AND combine with the wing parts to form a crossbow for an Animated Rodimus homage! Amazing! :D

My money is faithfully theirs.

Prices are very reasonable too. $82.99 plus $9.99 for a targetmaster-size figure? That I can do. (Yeah, I'm looking at you, Perfect Effect :P)

Jesterhead wrote:I was originally all over this, but due to the announcement of MP Rodimus, Takara will get my money this time around, sorry FP...

Why not both?
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123015)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on September 9th, 2010 @ 11:41am CDT

I will be getting the Target Master however!

I thought the same prior to purchasing this...but I rather get this one and wait for the watered down Hasbro version in a year or too :lol:
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123018)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on September 9th, 2010 @ 11:46am CDT
Preordered. Fricking sweet! And it's nice that Sidearm will help further differentiate Protector from Scyther.
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123024)
Posted by The Legend on September 9th, 2010 @ 11:55am CDT
Ordered mine, I just hope that December release date isn't as far out as Crossfire's 4 month difference.
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123025)
Posted by Daddycon on September 9th, 2010 @ 11:57am CDT
Have the G1, and despite digging this and the MP edition, I have to focus on the holes in the collection first. Will grab the Targetmaster though. That is a great price. :D
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123026)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 9th, 2010 @ 11:59am CDT
Finally! Cool Targetmaster too. Ordered; merry Christmas to me!
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123028)
Posted by Syndrome on September 9th, 2010 @ 12:03pm CDT
I preordered mine 8) Can't wait for Christmas now :D
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123045)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 9th, 2010 @ 12:27pm CDT
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123051)
Posted by Syndrome on September 9th, 2010 @ 12:42pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:I personally hope it comes out later than Christmas, I can't afford it that time of your. But that's just me. :lol:

Meh I'll be okay. Only have to get about 4 presents and I usually get them in November regardless.
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123054)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on September 9th, 2010 @ 12:47pm CDT
Pre-ordered both. If I am right are the "crossbow" attachments teh add-on wings for bot mode? similar to those on shadow scyther? Either way I am really craving some color photos here-or renderings like scyther.
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123055)
Posted by TheCrookedMan on September 9th, 2010 @ 12:49pm CDT
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123059)
Posted by The Legend on September 9th, 2010 @ 1:05pm CDT
TheCrookedMan wrote:"Extended wings are in Orange." As in, the Classics version? Funny seeing as how it looks like they're using the gold winged Henkei version in those pictures.

Looks like the orange comes with Protector and the chromed comes with Sidearm.
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123061)
Posted by Agamemnon on September 9th, 2010 @ 1:29pm CDT
Not sure if this was posted elsewhere, but there were some comments about who "Guardian" is from the comic preview for Protector. It appears from this we can now say that Guardian is the battle station/trailer of Protector.

I found that interesting.
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123062)
Posted by Flux Convoy on September 9th, 2010 @ 1:31pm CDT
December is going to be one lean month. With Protector, Shadow Scyther and 2 Sidearms coming in... I am boned.
:BOT:
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123064)
Posted by LiKwid on September 9th, 2010 @ 1:44pm CDT
Jenus wrote:Awesome! Now waiting on TFSource.

It says it right on the pre-order screen..FP is making it.. 8-}

Im all over this..It's gonna be epic seeing shadow scyther and Protector side by side with Superion and Bruticus as well as the City, shadow and DIA commander sets..That is gonna be one epic shelf!
Re: FansProject Protector Armor Preorder is Up! Also a Targetmaster! (1123068)
Posted by The Dude on September 9th, 2010 @ 1:50pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:

Why not both?

(best read with German accent) WAHAHA WhY nOt ScAn BoTh?

But yeah, that's like saying you can't get Classics Grimlock because you're getting MP Grimlock. Really, the sky's the limit. Or your bank account. Whichever comes first.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem