Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

First Look at Fast Action Battler "Rally Rocket" Bumblebee

Transformers News: First Look at Fast Action Battler "Rally Rocket" Bumblebee

Monday, December 31st, 2007 1:48PM CST

Categories: Auctions, Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 85,419

eBay seller tfctoy has posted an auction giving us our first look at a new Fast Action Battler figure from the Transformers Movie toyline - "Rally Rocket Bumblebee" a repaint of the Fast Action Battler "Plasma Punch" 08 Camaro Bumblebee.

See the auction by clicking by clicking here.

Credit(s): tfctoy, eBay.com
Re: First Look at Fast Action Battler "Rally Rocket" Bumblebee (589708)
Posted by Lord T on December 31st, 2007 @ 2:31pm CST
I think this is superfluous as it gets.
Re: First Look at Fast Action Battler "Rally Rocket" Bumblebee (589721)
Posted by Sherade on December 31st, 2007 @ 2:38pm CST
It's cool, but I'm no fan of FABs.
It'd look nicer done up as the old Trans-Am Sunoco Camaro..
Wait, they can't do that....
Re: First Look at Fast Action Battler "Rally Rocket" Bumblebee (589795)
Posted by First Gen on December 31st, 2007 @ 4:09pm CST
i got FAB Bumblebee cause at the time I couldn't find the Deluxe version, and I gotta say I really like it.

I can transform it in the time it takes me to mouth the transformation sounds. :grin:

I might get this one, if I see it and got the cash.
Re: First Look at Fast Action Battler "Rally Rocket" Bumblebee (589821)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 31st, 2007 @ 4:42pm CST
Another friggin' repaint. What a joke. I'd say this is enough examples to validate my complaint. This is ridiculous.
Re: First Look at Fast Action Battler "Rally Rocket" Bumblebee (589863)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 31st, 2007 @ 5:16pm CST
Man, with a name like that they could have at least put some of those pull back motors in him.
Re: First Look at Fast Action Battler "Rally Rocket" Bumblebee (590029)
Posted by Blurrz on December 31st, 2007 @ 8:23pm CST
Re: First Look at Fast Action Battler "Rally Rocket" Bumblebee (590060)
Posted by Sherade on December 31st, 2007 @ 9:08pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Hasbro, the cows called. They want you to stop milking the movie line, and start milking them instead.

Siggied!
I dunno, the repaints are sometimes cooler than the originals.
Re: First Look at Fast Action Battler "Rally Rocket" Bumblebee (590095)
Posted by Firebird on December 31st, 2007 @ 10:39pm CST
All they did was give him a black hood?

Hasbro could have at least given us another Cliffjumper, or done the paint scheme all black like Stealth Bumblebee
Re: First Look at Fast Action Battler "Rally Rocket" Bumblebee (590459)
Posted by woosh on January 1st, 2008 @ 9:59am CST
looks like they just painted the hood black.veery unimpressive.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction