Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

First Look at Popbox Collectibles 12" ROTF Optimus Prime Statue

Transformers News: First Look at Popbox Collectibles 12" ROTF Optimus Prime Statue

Thursday, December 31st, 2009 2:27PM CST

Categories: Collectables, Movie News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 91,580

Joel, owner of Big Bad Toy Store, one of our sponsors has informed us of a new Revenge of The Fallen Optimus Prime statue from Popbox Collectibles. It is priced just short of $370, is twelve inches tall, and comprised of many separate pieces. To view the listing, click here.

First Look at Popbox Collectibles 12" ROTF Optimus Prime Statue
Credit(s): Joel, Big Bad Toy Store
Re: First Look at Popbox Collectibles 12" ROTF Optimus Prime Statue (1032256)
Posted by Mykltron on December 31st, 2009 @ 3:18pm CST
That is seriously overpriced.
Re: First Look at Popbox Collectibles 12" ROTF Optimus Prime Statue (1032260)
Posted by Torneira on December 31st, 2009 @ 3:45pm CST
Just $370?

In that case wrap 3 of them in and thow in 1 mtr OP of $425 as well thank you very much. Oh yeah and you can ship them overseas to the Netherlands while I take another mortgage on my home :sad:
Re: First Look at Popbox Collectibles 12" ROTF Optimus Prime Statue (1032261)
Posted by Jetstorm9221 on December 31st, 2009 @ 3:46pm CST
I'll stick with the Leader Class version, looks as good.
Re: First Look at Popbox Collectibles 12" ROTF Optimus Prime Statue (1032326)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 31st, 2009 @ 7:15pm CST
For £280 I like paying when something transforms, or at least moves. Hence why I baught MP-06 :P Mega Burn :D
Re: First Look at Popbox Collectibles 12" ROTF Optimus Prime Statue (1032346)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 31st, 2009 @ 8:20pm CST
Re: First Look at Popbox Collectibles 12" ROTF Optimus Prime Statue (1032397)
Posted by mattyc1007 on January 1st, 2010 @ 1:11am CST
SlyTF1 wrote:Its definately not worth that much. Especually when the leader class toy, is just as acurate, plus it transforms moves, talkes, and i think its a bit taller than 12 inches, it may not be. I only had the Leader prime for a week, then I had to take him back...

Hopefully not back in the 2007 movie box :P (throw back to, the 2007 prime fig found in a ROTF box in retail)

Was it broken?