First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn

Transformers News: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn

Friday, February 21st, 2014 8:37PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,541

....and here's Brawn! The Transformers Cloud info has been coming fast and furious over the past 24 hours. Just last night e-Hobby announced wave two would feature Starscream and Brawn. Starscream coming from the Transformers Generations Voyager Doubledealer and Brawn being the previously cancelled GDO Voyager Brawn, a redeco/retool of Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead. Then earlier today we got our first actual toy image of TFC-D02 Starscream. Now we have our first toy image of TFC-A02 Brawn! This image also gives us a nice good look at their faces.

TFC-D02 Starscream will be available through e-Hobby and TFC-A02 Brawn will be available through the TakaraTomy Mall. Pre-order will open on the 24th.

Check him out below:

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Cloud Figures announced Brawn And Starscream
Credit(s): Japanese Message Board
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552756)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 21st, 2014 @ 8:41pm CST
Now that we finally get to see Brawn, now I'm not feeling him as much. I guess it's because the torso looks... bulky (Swear to God, Sabrblade. You better not do it.). Head is spot on, so I will give him that.

I'll wait until we get some in-hand images.
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552758)
Posted by Mkall on February 21st, 2014 @ 8:55pm CST
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552759)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 21st, 2014 @ 8:57pm CST
Mkall wrote:Can't say I'm all that interested in this. If this is how they're introducing the GDO Voyager molds in Japan, I'm curious to see what the others will look like.

I can see it now: GDO Hot Spot as IDW Pyro (which... actually wouldn't be a bad idea).
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552760)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 21st, 2014 @ 9:00pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:

Many people do wish that the Hot Spot tooling had existed at the time that BotCon 2010 had its Pryo figure. ;)
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552762)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 21st, 2014 @ 9:08pm CST
looks like pinhead from puppet master
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552766)
Posted by MagnetarPrime on February 21st, 2014 @ 9:40pm CST
Wow. All I can say is thank you takara, this will not be missed in my collection and if you all think they have fixed the shoulder pad issue. You are in for a big disappointment
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552773)
Posted by Manterax Prime on February 21st, 2014 @ 10:08pm CST
I WANT THAT STARSCREAM!!!
Brawn looks cool too.
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552791)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 21st, 2014 @ 11:24pm CST
Brawn's proportions are terrible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Starscream: I can't believe it. Takara took a terrible mold...

...and made it even crappier!
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552795)
Posted by f-primus-unicron on February 21st, 2014 @ 11:37pm CST
i liked better the gdo deco, specially the clear blue windows, but this one? doesnt look that good, starscream though looks better than spected
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552796)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 21st, 2014 @ 11:39pm CST
Starscream looks a little better than I first thought, but still not something I'd buy. Brawn, on the other hand, I think looks awful. Wouldn't buy that at all. Had it come out during the GDO when it was supposed to, I'd have bought one to keep as spare parts in case my Bulkhead had ever broke, but that's it.
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552799)
Posted by Triptykon on February 22nd, 2014 @ 12:06am CST
Not feeling these. As much as I like the paint on Screamie, I have the originals these are based off, and with all the great figures out there I still want, can't justify the purchase. The heads look really, really cool though.
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552803)
Posted by K2vox on February 22nd, 2014 @ 12:48am CST
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552816)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 22nd, 2014 @ 4:02am CST
As a Starscream fanboy, I REALLY want that thing... Especially to display him in TANK MODE! :lol:
However, I'm not sure I'm ready to pay the price. :-(
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552852)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 22nd, 2014 @ 7:36am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

Some have put the Hot Spot head on their BotCon Pyro, incidentally enough. >:oP

The final two GDO Voyagers, Hot Spot and Powerdive/Ransack... who could they be repainted into?
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552855)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on February 22nd, 2014 @ 7:58am CST
yeah these repaints are just weird. i dont see a starscream when i see that mold. i mostly see blitzwing and a bit of doubledealer. and [strike]brawn[/strike] bulkhead looks bad. its not a brawn mold at all. just sthap TF cloud. sthap. the megatron and prime were alright but its like they are not even trying.
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552857)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2014 @ 8:06am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

Some have put the Hot Spot head on their BotCon Pyro, incidentally enough. >:oP
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552863)
Posted by T-Macksimus on February 22nd, 2014 @ 9:13am CST
So absolutely, positively suck-tacular it could strip the chrome off a trailer hitch. Way to go Takara. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552931)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 22nd, 2014 @ 7:11pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

Some have put the Hot Spot head on their BotCon Pyro, incidentally enough. >:oP

If they went even more extreme than Brawn and blew Minicons up into Voyagers...

Firebot and Makeshift?

Firebot already got Hot Spot's deco once, and Makeshift's the first dual-rotor that springs to mind who isn't Highbrow or Obsidian. The latter also deserves to be honored as the best original name to come out of Armada by finally having it attached to a non-tiny toy. (No, Prime Wheeljack doesn't count)
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552964)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on February 22nd, 2014 @ 11:14pm CST
Not interested in the Starscream, though the colors do pop, but I will acquire the Brawn. He will do nicely in filling in my Prime expanded universe Autobots.
Re: First Look at Takara Tomy Transformers Cloud TFC-A02 Brawn (1552966)
Posted by proximus on February 22nd, 2014 @ 11:27pm CST