First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package!

Transformers News: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package!

Tuesday, December 30th, 2008 9:32PM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 88,043

TF08.net’s Yizhi521 has posted many new images of Rollbar from the upcoming movie’s toy line, in-package. Here we have a good look at the packaging, his bio, and confirmation that his name will indeed be “Rollbar” and that he’s in the scout class price point. Click here to view all of the images.

You may also read his bio below:

ROLLBAR is happiest when he‘s following orders. He is uncomfortable with improvisation, and terrified of being put into a leadership position. Despite that, he is a highly skilled navigator, and has a keen mind for tactics, making him an invaluable asset to his commanders. He is extremely strong and tough, and though he prefers not to fight, he can be a challenge to DECEPTICONS many times his size.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}
Credit(s): TF08.net

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858808)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on December 30th, 2008 @ 9:39pm CST
WOW.

Is anyone else getting a strong "Orion Pax/Optronix" vibe from this guy's bio and design? The face and chest are quite prime-like, and his bio information reminds me strongly of the War Within incarnation of the Autobot leader. Brave and selfless, but resistant to accept command positions (which he would doubtlessly excell at)...
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858814)
Posted by Oilspill on December 30th, 2008 @ 9:50pm CST
Lol, he's not even transformed correctly in package. :P

I wonder when these are meant to start turning up on shelves, the in package shots seem early considering the movie's not out til July (or was it June, I forget).
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858815)
Posted by GizmodoMoto on December 30th, 2008 @ 9:51pm CST
also look at his mouth guard. any other movie tf's with a mouth guard?
(Well bumblebee but it's more of a mask :wink: )
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858817)
Posted by Dreadwinglord on December 30th, 2008 @ 9:56pm CST
This is awesome, I can't wait
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858827)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 30th, 2008 @ 10:23pm CST
that packaging is beautiful, compared to previous hasbro releases.

im collecting for the decepticons cause, but im gonna get if my brother sont, theres something about him.
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858832)
Posted by First-Aid on December 30th, 2008 @ 10:28pm CST
I REALLLY like the packagin...the fire in the background is just awesome.
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858842)
Posted by Skalor on December 30th, 2008 @ 10:52pm CST
Rollbar gives you wiiiiiings!!!!! I like that they'll be packaging the scouts as robots vice alt modes. This will definitely be a must get for me.
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858843)
Posted by It Is Him on December 30th, 2008 @ 10:54pm CST
All I want to know is when will someone repaint him as an ice cream truck.
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858855)
Posted by omega666 on December 30th, 2008 @ 11:20pm CST
Looks nice.
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858857)
Posted by Valandar on December 30th, 2008 @ 11:21pm CST
It Is Him wrote:All I want to know is when will someone repaint him as an ice cream truck.

Or a UPS truck, or s FedEx truck, or...
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858858)
Posted by mechajol on December 30th, 2008 @ 11:22pm CST
the bio seems to be ripped off from g1 ultra magnus's...
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858862)
Posted by ponycorn on December 30th, 2008 @ 11:50pm CST
Was he in the movie game? He looks familiar.
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858872)
Posted by Seibertron on December 31st, 2008 @ 12:11am CST

How about a USPS, UPS, or FedEX truck? :D
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858878)
Posted by Archatron on December 31st, 2008 @ 12:58am CST
He is a pretty nice figure, better than he seems in pictures. I think of him as my Red Bull truck :grin: I got all four the day after Christmas, nice figures for scouts. :P
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858893)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 31st, 2008 @ 2:32am CST
Dude that box is awesome. Cant wait for these guys.
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858906)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 31st, 2008 @ 3:38am CST
:shock: That guy looks awesome plus that packaging is really really cool!
He looks so much like Prime.
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858907)
Posted by Valandar on December 31st, 2008 @ 3:45am CST
Seibertron wrote:

How about a USPS, UPS, or FedEX truck? :D

Valandar wrote:

Or a UPS truck, or s FedEx truck, or...

Erm, Seibs, can I have my brain cell back? :grin:
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858945)
Posted by Heavy B on December 31st, 2008 @ 6:44am CST
he's a tiny little pissa aint he
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858951)
Posted by Tigertrack on December 31st, 2008 @ 7:11am CST
I will skip the movie line, I will skip the movie line, I will skip the movie line...
Re: First look at TF: ROTF Rollbar in-package! (858987)
Posted by Robinson on December 31st, 2008 @ 7:55am CST
I work for UPS, that would be pimp to see it repainted as one of our "package cars"

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen STARSCREAM Complete Voyager ROTF Hasbro - Time Remaining: 8 days 23 hours 49 minutes 32 seconds
Takara Tomy TA-05 Transformers Animated Prowl - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 21 minutes 10 seconds
CUSTOM Transmetal WASPINATOR Transformers Deluxe Thrilling 30 Generations G1 - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 22 minutes 25 seconds
Hasbro Transformers RID Robot in Digest Hot Shot R.E.V. X Brawn Scourge Gundam - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 22 minutes 30 seconds
TRANSFORMERS  Prime Beast Hunters  Grimwing Predacon Voyager *NEW* #MF16 - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 52 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction GALVATRON Complete Voyager AOE Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 41 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Generations titans return HIGHBROW & XORT  6 IN  DELUXE CLASS  new - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 27 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Takara Tomy  Unite Warriors UW-08 Computron Figure UW08 + Coin set - Time Remaining: 10 days 18 hours 43 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory