Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic.

Transformers News: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic.

Sunday, October 5th, 2008 3:44PM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 17,059

Transformers Artist Matt Frank has updated his deviantART page with two new pages from the upcoming Transformers Animated Jetfire & Jetstorm two-pack comic. Matt Frank has teamed up with TheBoo to create this exclusive comic. Frank will be tackling the second half of the book, while TheBoo worked on the first half. Colors for the comic were handled by Liam Shalloo.

Too see the original links and the rest of Matt Franks excellent portfolio click here.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}
Credit(s): Matt Frank, Dead Metal
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (803892)
Posted by ACIDSTORM on October 5th, 2008 @ 3:53pm CDT
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (803915)
Posted by primeoptimus on October 5th, 2008 @ 4:10pm CDT
the lack of fire and ice on them is telling me hat they shoot fire and ice from there bodies when they attack
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (803965)
Posted by Flashwave on October 5th, 2008 @ 4:35pm CDT
ACIDSTORM wrote:jetstorm looks awesome i think jetfire looks okay but he looks like he's got goggles on top of his head

he does, or should. His headscuilpt is roughly based on the WWI leather flying ace. They wore goggles and had bumps over the ears.

Let's me see if I ubnderstand this. They sneak-attack jazz, who proceeds to whip they're skidplattes the way only Autobots can?
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (803988)
Posted by Bumblebeast on October 5th, 2008 @ 4:44pm CDT
Awesome comic !

Underwhelming toys !
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (803989)
Posted by Straken on October 5th, 2008 @ 4:45pm CDT
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (804019)
Posted by Zek Patterson on October 5th, 2008 @ 4:57pm CDT
Ah nice! I want these figures EVEN MORE now. I say "even more" because I wanted them in the first place. Awesome lookin comic! Can't wait to read it!
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (804068)
Posted by Prowl1529 on October 5th, 2008 @ 5:38pm CDT
I think i can give a chance to this 2 sneaking boys.
The toys are not very famous but perphaps i can spend a few USD on them. They look very cool in this comic probably on the cartoon too, since i have all the Animated line it would be very rude if i didn't get them too. But seriously i hope the toy transformation isn't correct.
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (804146)
Posted by Mechabreaker on October 5th, 2008 @ 7:05pm CDT
Prowl1529 wrote:I think i can give a chance to this 2 sneaking boys.

They are, Derrick Wyatt said that the toys were mistransformed, and that both robot modes (Individual and combined) have hands.
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (804215)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 5th, 2008 @ 7:39pm CDT
Nice job Dead metal, and good story Down_Shift!
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (804223)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 5th, 2008 @ 7:45pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:Nice job Dead metal, and good story Down_Shift!

I've been sick this weekend, so I've had more time for the site.

And Buckly's. Lots of Buckley's.
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (804228)
Posted by HighPrime on October 5th, 2008 @ 7:51pm CDT
Straken wrote:hmm thats just what i expected when i first saw pics of these 2,a pair of prats,oddly that kinda makes me like them :-?

Comic IS cool, but it makes me like Jazz more; not the Nancy bros. :wink:
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (804421)
Posted by StryderPrime on October 5th, 2008 @ 11:17pm CDT

Cartoon/Comic wise they probably be a good addition 2 the show.....toy wise the whole concept need 2 go back 2 the drawing board
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (804511)
Posted by astig on October 6th, 2008 @ 5:13am CDT
:-? hmmm...by the looks of it, it seems that the twins are ninjas in training?

they look nice in cartoon, i guess i'll have to see about the toys though!
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (804519)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 6th, 2008 @ 5:53am CDT
StryderPrime wrote:Andoids wise.....I like Jetfire and Jetstorm but their bot mode remind me a lot like Jazz but Jazz have car parts and acturally transform 2 a car rather then landspeeders like the 2 jet bros does.

I didn't understand most of what you just typed. Maybe instead of using the number 2 as a word instead of the actual work "to" or "too" it would be a little easier to read.
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (804537)
Posted by munkimus prime on October 6th, 2008 @ 6:53am CDT
I like them, they may not be at the top of my to get list but they look pretty good even if they're not transformed right. The comic was good to more Jazz is always a + in my book.
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (804635)
Posted by StryderPrime on October 6th, 2008 @ 11:13am CDT
Down_Shift wrote:

its call short handed or quick hand writing. I could had short hand my whole statement but i decide just to use the number 2 for the word "to" instead.

Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (805133)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 6th, 2008 @ 7:02pm CDT
StryderPrime wrote:Basically i said that I like the idea of having a younger Jetstorm and Stormjet that brother is a cool concept to me but to bad their alt mode look more like landspeeders then anything that suppose to be flying

Ok, that makes more sense. A lot more sense when you bring up the bunk landspeeder thing.
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (805373)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 6th, 2008 @ 9:44pm CDT
Well, at the very least, my concerns about the comic are unfounded.
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (806569)
Posted by ponycorn on October 8th, 2008 @ 1:14am CDT
The jettwins are little cuties in the comic!

I wonder if they will also appear in the US comic or the UK run.

Jazz does things beautifully. I remember being doubtful about his toy when I originally saw the first pics. Based on Derrick Wyatt's reassurances and this, I have hope for the two pack.
Re: First Pictures of TFA Jetfire & Jetstorm Two-Pack Comic. (808897)
Posted by ComicBookBoo on October 10th, 2008 @ 8:33am CDT
I had alot of fun working with Matt on this issue and i really wanted to do some thing speicial with the two different covers i created for it, glad to read you guys think it's gonna rock :)

Peace