First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International

Sunday, February 2nd, 2014 1:38PM CST

Category: Movie News
Posted by: ScoutBumblebee   Views: 30,135

We are all anxiously awaiting the game today, some of us just so that we can get a look at the highly-anticipated trailer for Transformers: Age of Extinction. There is certainly plenty of hype surrounding the release of the trailer, between the Tweet hinting at something from Hasbro and hints from Michael Bay via Instagram. The first trailer for Age of Extinction has proven to be one of the most highly anticipated commercials of the big game.

And now, courtesy of Paramount International's YouTube page, we have what may be our first still image from the upcoming trailer. It's a little hit or miss as to what devices can see it on Paramount's YouTube page. Check it out below, and tell us what you think in the Energon Pub.

Transformers News: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International

Keep an optic here for updates as the day goes by, and we get more images of the new film!
Credit(s): Paramount International's YouTube page

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547316)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:41pm CST
Does Roadbuster have an effing cape? I HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!! XD
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547322)
Posted by jos3m on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:46pm CST
Pirates are in this year!?

hahaha a little weird design is that the corvett?
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547324)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:48pm CST
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Does Roadbuster have an effing cape? I HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!! XD

It's supposed to be Crosshairs, and we've been told they'd be wearing a trenchcoat.
Description fits! :D

The face does, too:

Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547326)
Posted by Oddimus Prime on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:48pm CST
Maybe it's the fact that I am sat here doing really boring work. But that picture has been the highlight of my day.

Cannot wait to see the trailer.. when I can actually watch it tomorrow morning...

I know its going to be more of the same... big explosions, barely there story, dodgy usually misplaced humour and giant robots that are vaguely related to characters we know and love, but I love these movies and I can't wait to see the next one.

Hurry up trailer!
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547327)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:49pm CST
Looks so happy! :D
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547329)
Posted by primematrix1986 on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:50pm CST
Thanks for the news credit! I think Crosshairs looks BAD ASS!
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547330)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:50pm CST
Cannot wait for this.
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547331)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:50pm CST
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547332)
Posted by Madeus Prime on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:51pm CST

EDIT: Sorry Va'al, beat me to it :lol:
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547334)
Posted by hinomars19 on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:55pm CST
Looks cool. Lot's of new stuff happening in terms of visual and design direction it seems, so it does give something to look forward to with interest. :D
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547337)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:58pm CST
Va'al wrote:

Description fits! :D

The face does, too:

Aww :( I know Leadfoot's vehicle mode was spotted, I dunno if Roadbusters and Topspin's were as well. Still hoping The Wreckers still show up in this movie!
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547341)
Posted by Oddimus Prime on February 2nd, 2014 @ 2:01pm CST
So What do we actually have here?

Crosshairs with a facial expression the likes of which has never been seen in a TF movie, wearing an awesome trench coat, Firing 2 guns destroying 'Con ships whilst parachuting into a city.

That my friends, is how you tease a Superbowl Teaser Trailer.

Pic could only be cooler if it had Unicron as a backdrop and Optimus Prime battling Sharkticons whilst Riding Grimlock I the foreground.

(I honestly believe all of that will occur in this movie.)
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547342)
Posted by Mkall on February 2nd, 2014 @ 2:02pm CST
I have no idea what's going on in that picture, but it is epically awesome.
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547344)
Posted by Madeus Prime on February 2nd, 2014 @ 2:03pm CST
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:

My guess is they will appear briefly to demonstrate the whole "Kill all Transformers" thing. Remember those posters? The reporting of alien activity?
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547345)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 2nd, 2014 @ 2:06pm CST
Yep. Definitely Crosshairs. Kinda dig his look. Expectantly waiting to see the rest of the cast!

Noideaforaname wrote:That's pretty darn over the top, but he's got an honest to god, easy to read facial expression, something you don't often see in Movieverse.

Seriously though, dat facial expression. =P~

That has always been an issue with me and the movies; insect-like faces, and hard-to-read expressions. Happy to see some humanization in the films. :D
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547348)
Posted by njb902 on February 2nd, 2014 @ 2:12pm CST
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547349)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 2nd, 2014 @ 2:13pm CST
Also, um... what is this?

Not sure if it's from the trailer, but I found it here: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=93842
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547353)
Posted by Dr Va'al on February 2nd, 2014 @ 2:18pm CST
njb902 wrote:I will give Va'al's entire collection to see this early. His. ENTIRE. COLLECTION!

Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547354)
Posted by njb902 on February 2nd, 2014 @ 2:20pm CST
Va'al wrote:

Lol, that's perfect.
Re: First Still Shot of Age of Extinction Trailer via Paramount International (1547360)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on February 2nd, 2014 @ 2:42pm CST