Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials!

Transformers News: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials!

Friday, November 12th, 2010 4:52PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Media
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 82,030

With the upcoming premiere of "Transformers: Prime", The Hub was kind enough to send Seibertron.com four new promo videos that they thought all of you Seibertronians out there might enjoy viewing. These new video clips for the upcoming "Transformers: Prime" series can be seen below.

Transformers: Prime - Arcee Promo

Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Promo

Transformers: Prime - Cliffjumper Promo

Transformers: Prime - Jack Darby Promo

Will the Autobots defeat the Decepticons? Find out more when the new animated series, "Transformers: Prime" premiering on The Hub TV Network, November 29 at 6 p.m. ET. For more information visit http://www.hubworld.com.

UPDATE: In case you missed it, two new commercials debuted for Transformers: Prime earlier this week. Here they are for your viewing enjoyment!

Credit(s): The Hub

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145744)
Posted by Heavy B on November 12th, 2010 @ 5:31pm CST
i was skeptical at first, but i think i like the idea of the rock as cliffjumper.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145747)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on November 12th, 2010 @ 5:36pm CST
It just now dawned on me that this will be the first TF series with CGed humans, since even when the Unicron Trilogy gave us 3D robots, the people were still cell-shaded. I'm not sure how I feel about their design choice.

Yes, I know we all said that about Animated, but I for one had no problem those designs. They were strange, but the style was so bizarre that it was truly unique, and that helped make TFA likely the most memorable series since Beast Wars. The problem with the style of humans in TF Prime will likely be that they're too generic: Jack looks like he could've walked right off the set of 'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs' or "Fire Breather". The bots all look impressive though, so I'll still be catching every ep. All I'm saying is no matter how impressive the CGI, you still need a distinct style.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145752)
Posted by PointZero on November 12th, 2010 @ 5:59pm CST
Is it just me, or does every scene look like it takes place at sunset/sunrise?

Ah well, still looking forward to the series! I'm going to watch at least one episode before passing judgment on it.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145761)
Posted by Mkall on November 12th, 2010 @ 6:32pm CST
PointZero wrote:Is it just me, or does every scene look like it takes place at sunset/sunrise?

I'm running on the assumption that all the scenes take place withing a 1-2 hour period of time.

i.e. human kid finds bike
Decepticons show up on Earth
Bike and kid lead Cons on merry chase
Along the chase the other Autobots show up to help.

I guess we'll find out in a couple weeks. I'm pretty excited.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145764)
Posted by MGrotusque on November 12th, 2010 @ 6:47pm CST
if in fact it's just a 5 part mini series then i would have thought they would have uped the anti on the CGI. It still looks pretty weak to me. Wonder why they wouldn't go balls out with it. It's not like they don't have the talent and money to produce some real stunning animation now.
Not liking the thin lipped mouths either.
Gotta wait and see the actual show in it's entirety to come to any real conclusions i guess.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145765)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on November 12th, 2010 @ 6:49pm CST
I am also excited and I am 29 and I still love and watch transformers that cause I grew up with it being an original G1.

I also enjoyed others such as Thundercats and it will awesome to see that show once again which also be in CGI just like Prime.

Also there is a new Green Lantern series which will also be in CGI so it looks like the future of cartoons will be CGI now.

I have seen 1 series in CGI sense Beast Machines which was releases recently which was MS Igloo an alternate take on the Gundam Universe that tells the story through the eyes of Zeon.

The CGI in that was done good also Vandread was also sort of CGIsh also.

I like the direction Prime and I think it will be good just will take time for us to get use to.

I hope that Prime last longer than Animated as I dont wanna get into another series espcically if I am enjoying that series and all of a sudden it gets the axe such as Animated which really had the potential to be a long series but sadly it got the axe.

I hope Prime dosent share that same fate. I like what i am seeing of the characters and I hope there human counterparts work good with them such as Arcee & Jack, Miko and Bulkhead and Raf & Ratchet.

I am also curious to see if more of them team up with other humans maybe Optimus with Folwer.

I cant wait to see how Prime opens up the opening of Prime and also the music they use in it will be cool such as techno-rock theme or something else.

It is killing me on the wait but I have waited this long to wait on Prime so 2 or 3 weeks more wont matter.

Bring it on Prime we are here we are waiting.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145768)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on November 12th, 2010 @ 6:53pm CST
People you are confused on Prime. Prime is going to have 21 episodes left.

Prime Pilot Dark is going to be a 5 prt. Pilot Premiere with then after the premiere there will be 21 episodes left in season 1 bring Prime to a total of 26.

Also Prime is scheduled in all for 65 episodes which should be around about 3 or 4 seasons.

Others in Prime Daniel Baldwin and James Remar.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145771)
Posted by Burn on November 12th, 2010 @ 7:10pm CST
Still having trouble getting past the slim/Animated style of the designs.

But The Rock as Cliffjumper? That works.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145779)
Posted by SlyTF1 on November 12th, 2010 @ 7:43pm CST
I want those kids to DIE! :evil: I can sense it already. They're going to be just as bad as the Unicron trilogy humans. The robots look like ass on a stick. I'm scared to see what this show looks like. :-(
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145830)
Posted by Oilspill on November 12th, 2010 @ 9:22pm CST
Don't much like the TF faces, but otherwise I don't mind the look. Doesn't quite get the heroic pose as well as Animated did, but it's OK. One thing I'll say is the backgrounds look brilliant. Much improved over Beast Wars.

Jack seems OK at this point, hopefully the rest of the humans are bearable too.

But man, the Rock's voice works well for a badass Cliffjumper.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145864)
Posted by MrMunkeepants on November 12th, 2010 @ 10:36pm CST
not liking the liquid metal faces, and Arcee's looks particularly bad when she talks - I think her face went concave at one point.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145894)
Posted by HalfOfMe on November 12th, 2010 @ 11:35pm CST
Chill, dude.

Looked like energon crystals in the background of the scene with Cliffjumper...
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145902)
Posted by Heckfire on November 13th, 2010 @ 12:15am CST
I'll give it a shot. I hated the TFA designs, too, and now I rank that show as one of the absolute best toons of the franchise. Gotta be open-minded about little things like this.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145923)
Posted by im ruined on November 13th, 2010 @ 1:49am CST
optimus is starting to grow on me
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145941)
Posted by Mykltron on November 13th, 2010 @ 4:53am CST
That last one is a blatant rip-off of a film I saw recently. Can't remember which one though.

;)
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145943)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 13th, 2010 @ 5:00am CST
he transformed into a car to drive a few feet to jump up 300 feet in the air to transform again after saying i will put a few dings in yah? no more. its done for me.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1145978)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on November 13th, 2010 @ 6:53am CST
Gah, Hasbro has got to give me a Prime Cliffjumper toy, he just keeps getting cooler and cooler.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1146003)
Posted by T-Macksimus on November 13th, 2010 @ 8:41am CST
I'll admit, I have been rather skeptical about this whole new TF venture. I can't say as I cared much for the initial bot designs, especially Primes face or that of the various drone 'Cons. I also remember harboring the very same feelings about TFA and now I am (somewhat grudgingly) a fan of the series. Once I heard Peter Cullens voice in the promo for this series, I chilled on the critical thinking, reminded myself that this is a CHILDRENS CARTOON, (something that a lot of other folks need to step back and remind themselves of considering some of the comments I've seen recently regarding this show) and now I'm ready to just enjoy the ride and see what Hasbro/Discovery have in store for us. I'm more than willing to give this a chance since the only alternative is reruns of all the past TF series and I'm getting pretty tired of those. Besides which, my kids are excited about it and can't wait for me to sit and watch it with them when I come over on the weekends, so if it excites them and gives me quality time with them, then regardless of what critics say, it will be a worthwhile show no matter what. ;)^
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1146026)
Posted by Windsweeper on November 13th, 2010 @ 10:24am CST
Mess with Cliffjumper. You get the horns!

Lookin 4ward to it.

Hope we see Prowl or Rodimus at some point.
Re: Four new promos for Transformers: Prime from The Hub -- plus 2 new commercials! (1146078)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 13th, 2010 @ 1:47pm CST
Random thoughts while watching these videos:

Arcee as a blue motorcycle works for me.

Still hate Bumblebee's design.

I can't help but love The Rock as Cliffjumper!! If you smell what CJ is cook'n

OP looks really good. Anything with the voice of Peter Cullen behind it is epic.

Skipped the human one.

I wish their transformations were a bit quicker.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Soundwave 7in Action Figure Decepticon 1984 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 52 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Movie 2007 leader class Deep desert Brawl - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 8 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Generations : THUNDERWING MOC Classics Universe - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 9 minutes 29 seconds
SWOOP MIB 100% Complete Vintage 1985 Hasbro Transformers G1 Dinobot - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 39 minutes 34 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON MECHTECH ULTIMATE OPTIMUS PRIME - NEW - Time Remaining: 23 days 20 hours 12 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Autobot Skids Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 58 minutes 31 seconds
Vintage 1984 G1 Transformers Autobot Bumper Bumblejumper Mini Bot - Time Remaining: 15 days 23 hours 1 minute 46 seconds
Universal Studios Transformers Optimus Prime Molded Sipper Mug Cup Autobot - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 1 minute 45 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016