Foursquare: The Transformers 3 Movie Experience
Wednesday, July 20th, 2011 11:51PM CDTCategories: Event News, Movie News
Posted by: Diem Views: 51,977
Foursquare wrote:Transformers 3, starring Shia LaBeouf and directed by Michael Bay, was shot in Chicago July 10 –September 1, 2010. Almost all of this filming was depicting the final battle sequence between warring robots (Autobots and Decepticons). Follow in the footsteps of the movie's heroes and battling robots and earn our On Location badge for Foursquare! Watch the movie in theaters starting June 29, 2011!
Hint: After you've "checked-in" at each venue, look for official Tips by Explore Chicago in your Foursquare Game for behind-the-scenes movie anecdotes and to verify that you've reached the correct location.
1. The Lasalle Street Finacial District, Lasalle St: Jackson Blvd to Randolph St
Note: Eligible check-ins can take place at the intersections of either LaSalle St & Jackson or LaSalle St & Randolph St.
2. Michigan Avenue Bridge, N. Michigan Ave and E. Wacker Dr.
3. Tribune Tower, 435 N Michigan Ave.
4. 35 E. Wacker Building
5. The Skydeck at Willis Tower, 233 S. Wacker Dr.
6. Trump International Hotel and Tower, 401 N. Wabash Ave.
7. Hotel 71, 71 E. Wacker Dr.
8. 155 N. Wacker Building
9. Old Chicago Post Office, 404 W. Harrison St.
Note: While you can view the building's historical Neoclassical / Art Deco façade, the building’s interior is currently being redeveloped and not open to the public.
10. 171 N. Wabash Filming Location, Wabash at Benton Pl.
HOW TO UNLOCK THIS BADGE
Explore Chicago's On Location Foursquare Badge
1) Download Foursquare to your smart phone or mobile Internet device;
2) Follow Explore Chicago on Foursquare (required to earn this badge);
3) "Check-in" at five of the eligible locations listed at the left to unlock this badge.
More information on this achievement can be seen here
For the latest in Transformers events, stick with Seibertron.com!
Most Popular Transformers News
Most Recent Transformers News
Posted by Flashwave on July 21st, 2011 @ 2:43am CDT
Posted by joevill on July 21st, 2011 @ 9:26am CDT