Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted

Transformers News: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted

Monday, April 16th, 2012 7:35PM CDT

Categories: Collector's Club News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,191

The official 2012 BotCon website has been updated with the full schedule of events. Check it out below.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

10:00-11:30 Autographs: David Kaye, Garry Chalk
11:00-11:50 Panel: Transformers Comics: IDW Reunion Ballroom
Noon-12:50 Panel: Animated Talk with Derrick Wyatt Reunion Ballroom
Noon-1:30 Autographs: Dan Gilvezan, Buster Jones, Simon Furman
1:00-1:50 Panel: David Kaye, Garry Chalk Reunion Ballroom
1:30-3:00 Autographs: Peter Cullen
2:00-2:50 Panel: Transformers Collectors’ Club Roundtable TCC Staff Reunion Ballroom
3:00-3:50 Panel: Hasbro Transformers Brand Team Reunion Ballroom

1:00-1:50 Panel: JAGEX: Transformers Universe Reunion Ballroom
2:00-2:50 Panel: Transformers Costuming: Design Your
Own Costume! Rosemary Ward Reunion Ballroom
3:15 Draw for Trips to 2013 Convention Marsalis Hall
3:30 PM Show Closes
Credit(s): BotCon
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369876)
Posted by Traxus Prime on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:04pm CDT
I've never been to botcon before so I'm not sure how it works.
I'm going to try to be there if I get off. My question is if I can get there on saturday will I be able to just get in, or do I need to pre-purchase and admission ticket?
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369880)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:31pm CDT
Not quite able to discern which of the panels will be the Hasbro Q&A, but if there is one, then I'm actually sorry I can't go this year, 'cause that should be even more entertaining than Botcon 2000's "Beast Machines: Seriously, WTF?!?!?" theme.

So will the costume class mostly be a lesson in which potential costumes look enough like 3rd Party products to get anyone wearing them escorted from the premises? Has anyone in years past gone as Mr. Hard Hat?
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369898)
Posted by joevill on April 16th, 2012 @ 9:40pm CDT
Sweet! I just added this info to my calendar. Thanks!
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369948)
Posted by Delicon on April 17th, 2012 @ 3:35am CDT
Traxus Prime wrote:I've never been to botcon before so I'm not sure how it works.

You need to purchase a ticket. If you're going for Saturday only, you should probably look at this.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars