Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted

Transformers News: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted

Monday, April 16th, 2012 7:35PM CDT

Categories: Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,641

The official 2012 BotCon website has been updated with the full schedule of events. Check it out below.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

10:00-11:30 Autographs: David Kaye, Garry Chalk
11:00-11:50 Panel: Transformers Comics: IDW Reunion Ballroom
Noon-12:50 Panel: Animated Talk with Derrick Wyatt Reunion Ballroom
Noon-1:30 Autographs: Dan Gilvezan, Buster Jones, Simon Furman
1:00-1:50 Panel: David Kaye, Garry Chalk Reunion Ballroom
1:30-3:00 Autographs: Peter Cullen
2:00-2:50 Panel: Transformers Collectors’ Club Roundtable TCC Staff Reunion Ballroom
3:00-3:50 Panel: Hasbro Transformers Brand Team Reunion Ballroom

1:00-1:50 Panel: JAGEX: Transformers Universe Reunion Ballroom
2:00-2:50 Panel: Transformers Costuming: Design Your
Own Costume! Rosemary Ward Reunion Ballroom
3:15 Draw for Trips to 2013 Convention Marsalis Hall
3:30 PM Show Closes
Credit(s): BotCon
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369876)
Posted by Traxus Prime on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:04pm CDT
I've never been to botcon before so I'm not sure how it works.
I'm going to try to be there if I get off. My question is if I can get there on saturday will I be able to just get in, or do I need to pre-purchase and admission ticket?
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369880)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:31pm CDT
Not quite able to discern which of the panels will be the Hasbro Q&A, but if there is one, then I'm actually sorry I can't go this year, 'cause that should be even more entertaining than Botcon 2000's "Beast Machines: Seriously, WTF?!?!?" theme.

So will the costume class mostly be a lesson in which potential costumes look enough like 3rd Party products to get anyone wearing them escorted from the premises? Has anyone in years past gone as Mr. Hard Hat?
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369898)
Posted by joevill on April 16th, 2012 @ 9:40pm CDT
Sweet! I just added this info to my calendar. Thanks!
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369948)
Posted by Delicon on April 17th, 2012 @ 3:35am CDT
Traxus Prime wrote:I've never been to botcon before so I'm not sure how it works.

You need to purchase a ticket. If you're going for Saturday only, you should probably look at this.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars BRAKEDOWN Mosc New Menasor Generations Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 20 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1985 GRAPPLE INFERNO fist set - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 46 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Mecha Nation MN002 Black Optimus Prime Convoy LED figure Kids Logic - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 22 minutes 52 seconds
2010 Transformers Generations Reveal The Shield Special Turbo Tracks Classics NY - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 25 minutes 15 seconds
Kids Logic Transformers Kids Nations Clear Megatron + Optimus Prime Convoy 3inch - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 27 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Armada 12" Tidal Wave With MiniCon Ramjet - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 32 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Energon OPTIMUS PRIME & MEGATRON New RID - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 47 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 MOTORMASTER MINT menasor hasbro takara MACAU - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 5 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016