Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted

Transformers News: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted

Monday, April 16th, 2012 7:35PM CDT

Categories: Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,288

The official 2012 BotCon website has been updated with the full schedule of events. Check it out below.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

10:00-11:30 Autographs: David Kaye, Garry Chalk
11:00-11:50 Panel: Transformers Comics: IDW Reunion Ballroom
Noon-12:50 Panel: Animated Talk with Derrick Wyatt Reunion Ballroom
Noon-1:30 Autographs: Dan Gilvezan, Buster Jones, Simon Furman
1:00-1:50 Panel: David Kaye, Garry Chalk Reunion Ballroom
1:30-3:00 Autographs: Peter Cullen
2:00-2:50 Panel: Transformers Collectors’ Club Roundtable TCC Staff Reunion Ballroom
3:00-3:50 Panel: Hasbro Transformers Brand Team Reunion Ballroom

1:00-1:50 Panel: JAGEX: Transformers Universe Reunion Ballroom
2:00-2:50 Panel: Transformers Costuming: Design Your
Own Costume! Rosemary Ward Reunion Ballroom
3:15 Draw for Trips to 2013 Convention Marsalis Hall
3:30 PM Show Closes
Credit(s): BotCon
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369876)
Posted by Traxus Prime on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:04pm CDT
I've never been to botcon before so I'm not sure how it works.
I'm going to try to be there if I get off. My question is if I can get there on saturday will I be able to just get in, or do I need to pre-purchase and admission ticket?
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369880)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:31pm CDT
Not quite able to discern which of the panels will be the Hasbro Q&A, but if there is one, then I'm actually sorry I can't go this year, 'cause that should be even more entertaining than Botcon 2000's "Beast Machines: Seriously, WTF?!?!?" theme.

So will the costume class mostly be a lesson in which potential costumes look enough like 3rd Party products to get anyone wearing them escorted from the premises? Has anyone in years past gone as Mr. Hard Hat?
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369898)
Posted by joevill on April 16th, 2012 @ 9:40pm CDT
Sweet! I just added this info to my calendar. Thanks!
Re: Full BotCon 2012 Schedule Posted (1369948)
Posted by Delicon on April 17th, 2012 @ 3:35am CDT
Traxus Prime wrote:I've never been to botcon before so I'm not sure how it works.

You need to purchase a ticket. If you're going for Saturday only, you should probably look at this.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS Universe ACID STORM Deluxe Generations Classics COMPLETE +INSTRUCT - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 49 minutes 33 seconds
VINTAGE TRANSFORMERS G2 JAZZ 100% COMPLETE + INSTRUCTIONS - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 minutes 13 seconds
L@@K  Fox Kids CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars 1999 vintage MOSC NEW MOC - Time Remaining: 2 days 54 minutes 24 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Heavy Load with Drill Bit UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE +INSTRUCTIONS - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 45 minutes 59 seconds
DHL 100% Legit Hasbro Transformers 2015 Goat Platinum G2 Laser Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 33 minutes 30 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS ULTRA MAGNUS LEADER CLASS ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 4 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Reissue G1『SUNSTREAKER』MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 6 minutes 49 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Encore 03 Soundwave G1 TakaraTomy 2007 - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 7 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks