Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

G1 Targetmaster Cyclonus and Scourge galleries now online

Transformers News: G1 Targetmaster Cyclonus and Scourge galleries now online

Tuesday, January 6th, 2009 12:42AM CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 36,688

Seibertron.com strives to be the best Transformers resource on the web and proof of that is in its extensive toy galleries of Transformers figures across a multitude of continuum's.

Today, we bring to you more photo pleasure with the addition of G1 Targetmasters Cyclonus and Scourge with Nightstick and Fracas.

Cyclonus
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}

Nightstick
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}

Scourge
{L_IMAGE}

Fracas
{L_IMAGE}

If ever there is a Transformers Universe Scourge released with Fracas, you can be sure to see them featured here, just as G1 Cyclonus is with his Universe counterpart.

Click on their respective names to view all the great images in these galleries.
Re: G1 Targetmaster Cyclonus and Scourge galleries now online (862155)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 6th, 2009 @ 9:33am CST
He doesn't have his own gallery yet but I have to say Universe Cyclonus looks great. I'm glad I went with the decision to get the Hasbro one. I haven't seen such an awesome looking TF in years. :D
Re: G1 Targetmaster Cyclonus and Scourge galleries now online (862158)
Posted by Archaim on January 6th, 2009 @ 9:53am CST
cool picts seibs. thank you for sharing us the images of the two great targetmasters. Looking at Cyclonus and Scourge always bring me the sweet memories of the past.

Now I'm waiting patiently for the galleries of other G1 Decepticon targetmasters, especially Misfire, because he is the only decepticon targetmaster i had when i was a child.
Re: G1 Targetmaster Cyclonus and Scourge galleries now online (862184)
Posted by Seibertron on January 6th, 2009 @ 10:56am CST
Universe Targetmaster Cyclonus will be posted this week along with Nightstick, Ravage, Hound and Cheetor. I'm also planning on launching the HasbroToyShop.com Special Editions by the weekend as well.

I'm glad you guys have enjoyed these latest galleries. I've been wanting to do these ones for a long time. Targetmaster Scourge was one of the last figures that I purchased to finish my complete collection of Hasbro's Transformers.
Re: G1 Targetmaster Cyclonus and Scourge galleries now online (863102)
Posted by MagnusPrimal on January 7th, 2009 @ 11:08pm CST
Re: G1 Targetmaster Cyclonus and Scourge galleries now online (863412)
Posted by First Gen on January 8th, 2009 @ 3:29pm CST
MagnusPrimal wrote:Man, I really hope Hasbro puts a Scourge (preferably a Targetmaster) in the Universe line when it returns. I wouldn't mind seeing a reissue of the G1 figure either.

If I may add, Titanium Scourge fits quite well in the Universe line. Thats where mine is :D .
Re: G1 Targetmaster Cyclonus and Scourge galleries now online (863729)
Posted by bgrngod on January 8th, 2009 @ 11:19pm CST
First Gen wrote:

Titanium Scourge is one of the best figures in that line, but it doesn't say much. I am sure Scourge could be done MUCH better as a Uni2.0 fig. I'd like seeing it too, but I doubt it'll happen.
Re: G1 Targetmaster Cyclonus and Scourge galleries now online (863731)
Posted by MagnusPrimal on January 8th, 2009 @ 11:23pm CST
First Gen wrote:

Oh, mine too! But the lack of a weapon is disturbing. Not to mention a plastic version in Universe would probably be more versatile than the Titanium one, and I need to buy at least 3 so I can have a couple of Sweeps for Scourge to command!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism