Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

G2 Deco Kreon Devastator

Transformers News: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator

Saturday, August 11th, 2012 12:06AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,219

Here's an interesting one for you G2 fans, Hasbro's official Transformers website has added a product page for a G2 color Devastator Kreon. The mini-figure comes with a purple Megatron pistol accessory and is priced at $3.99. Image and product description mirrored below.

Product Description:
This fierce CONSTRUCTICON DEVASTATOR KREON figure is ready to bring the intensity to all your KRE-O adventures! Whatever you build with KRE-O building sets (sold separately), this figure is ready to jump into the QUEST FOR ENERGON!
Includes CONSTRUCTICON DEVASTATOR KREON figure! Figure comes with Energon blaster!
Ages 6 to 12 years.

G2 Deco Kreon Devastator
Credit(s): Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409042)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 11th, 2012 @ 12:31am CDT
That's pretty neat, I like. Though I would've thought it to be part of a set, like a G2 Devastator, oh well. The Clear purple megatron's a nice touch
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409044)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 11th, 2012 @ 12:36am CDT
That's interesting, I guess. Outshined by both the Microchanger and 'proper' Kre-O Devastators, though.
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409047)
Posted by CBratetron on August 11th, 2012 @ 12:50am CDT
Can't say I've ever liked Kre-O.
To me it's always been the knockoff Hasbro 'invented' to avoid licensing fees to Lego.
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409056)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on August 11th, 2012 @ 1:45am CDT

I never cared for Kre-O, but I'm gonna get this. Looks hilarious.
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409057)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 11th, 2012 @ 1:57am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote::lol: With the yellow skin, purple g-string and purple chest hair he looks like a male stripper with jaundice! :lol:

:lol: wait *looks at figure* Image
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409071)
Posted by Mykltron on August 11th, 2012 @ 5:34am CDT
G-string! I'll never look at Kreo the same again.
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409096)
Posted by CBratetron on August 11th, 2012 @ 8:14am CDT

I never cared for Kre-O, but I'm gonna get this. Looks hilarious.

Not jaundice. Fake tan.
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409109)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on August 11th, 2012 @ 9:24am CDT
Yeah, I guess that would fit better. Devy being a gigolo and all...

(Yes, I know stripper and gigolo aren't the same. They both use g-strings though.)
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409145)
Posted by EnergonPoopShoot on August 11th, 2012 @ 11:18am CDT
Why does Devastator have Starscreams head? :HEADHURTS:
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409171)
Posted by Blurrz on August 11th, 2012 @ 1:08pm CDT
EnergonPoopShoot wrote:Why does Devastator have Starscreams head? :HEADHURTS:

The lack of new head pieces is rather funny... Waspinator has Jazz's head and Spinister has Mirage.
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409214)
Posted by Seibertron on August 11th, 2012 @ 4:17pm CDT
I love that this is an homage of the KB exclusive Orange G2 Devastator. It's always cool to me when a previous exclusive figure gets an homage later down the road.

Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1409242)
Posted by RAcast on August 11th, 2012 @ 5:46pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Never noticed that it was Starscream's helmet until Blurrz said it above. All of the Kreons have shared helmets. Some of them get away with it, others not so much (such as Waspinator). Galvatron makes use of Sentinel Prime's helmet, Scorponok has Sideswipe's helmet, and I can't pinpoint whose Crankstart's helmet is. Is it the unreleased Hound's helmet?

Looks an awful lot like it if it isn't, so I would guess that an affirmative.
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1410186)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 15th, 2012 @ 2:29pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:
EnergonPoopShoot wrote:Why does Devastator have Starscreams head? :HEADHURTS:

Eh, their heads are similar enough that it works. ;)
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1412447)
Posted by dinobot_king on August 22nd, 2012 @ 3:52pm CDT
Anyone else able to get to the Hasbro site to order this?
Each time I try it, I get this error message.

Error encountered while building page:
type:Expression
call stack: CFOUTPUT,CFINCLUDE,CFINCLUDE,CFSAVECONTENT,CFINCLUDE,CFINCLUDE,CFINCLUDE,CFSAVECONTENT,CFINCLUDE,CFINCLUDE

1 ?? (53,0) D:\cfroot\commonspot_sites\transformers-prime\templates\template-basepage.head

2 CFINCLUDE (234,0) D:\cfroot\commonspot\render-head.cfm

3 CF_RENDER-HEAD (1,0) D:\cfroot\commonspot\render-head.cfm

4 CFINCLUDE (142,0) D:\cfroot\commonspot\render-page-meat.cfm

5 CFINCLUDE (36,0) D:\cfroot\commonspot\render-page.cfm

6 CFINCLUDE (22,0) D:\cfroot\commonspot\master-render.cfm

7 CFINCLUDE (223,0) D:\cfroot\commonspot\uncached-master.cfm

8 CFINCLUDE (226,0) D:\cfroot\commonspot\utilities\cached-page-render.cfm

9 CFINCLUDE (253,0) D:\cfroot\commonspot\master.cfm

10 CF_MASTER (1,0) D:\cfroot\commonspot\master.cfm

11 CFINCLUDE (75,0) D:\cfroot\commonspot_sites\transformers-prime\en_US\shop\details.cfm

errNumber:0
message:Element CONTROLLER is undefined in a Java object of type class [Ljava.lang.String;.
detail:

I have tried searching the site also and can't find it either.
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1412715)
Posted by Screamfleet on August 23rd, 2012 @ 12:23pm CDT
it's really neat they're doing this, but I have no interest in it at all. If it were g1, which I know comes with a set, but, this ain't my thing. Though kreons are.
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1412723)
Posted by Kibble on August 23rd, 2012 @ 1:01pm CDT
EnergonPoopShoot wrote:Why does Devastator have Starscreams head? :HEADHURTS:

It's too bad Green Giant doesn't have Starscream's head instead of that ridiculous vampire looking thing...
Re: G2 Deco Kreon Devastator (1412841)
Posted by allcody on August 23rd, 2012 @ 10:46pm CDT
RAcast wrote:

Looks an awful lot like it if it isn't, so I would guess that an affirmative.

If it's relevant at all, Crankstart also shares a helmet with the Autoroopers.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction