Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game

Transformers News: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game

Monday, April 23rd, 2007 10:31PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Reviews, Game News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 19,635

There is a new article about the Nintendo DS version of the Transformers Movie video game. Gamespot.com has received a first look at the Nintendo DS version of the Transformers Movie video game and they have posted a review. You can read the review here.
Credit(s): Gamespot.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (95983)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on April 23rd, 2007 @ 10:46pm CDT
cool
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (95989)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 23rd, 2007 @ 10:48pm CDT
Reminds me of Metroid Prime Hunters. But it looks like it has an RPG element b/c of the lvl and exp indicators.

Looks great. Pick up cars and throw them, climb buildings, free-roaming, and ofcourse transform. the only bad thing about it is that some of the enviroments look a little lack-luster.
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96193)
Posted by Fang Wolf on April 24th, 2007 @ 4:42am CDT
I shall pick up both versions,... on sale.
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96196)
Posted by Powersurge on April 24th, 2007 @ 4:55am CDT
I'm liking the look of these games, though i hope each version of the game (Autobot and Decepticon) are different in not just looks, but missions as well (not just "destroy all Autobots/Decepticons").
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96304)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 24th, 2007 @ 7:26am CDT
Maybe I can find some kid and buy his DS off him,

...with Violence!
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96450)
Posted by dragons on April 24th, 2007 @ 9:18am CDT
im really looking foward to this game think i might get the ds versions later on as time goes by but ill be surprised if ds sells more than psp ds games are in disk format but psp's ar cd type wander whos going to win this war of the handheld transformers game.?
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96752)
Posted by City Commander on April 24th, 2007 @ 2:11pm CDT
Nice looking games they are. I am fairly impressed.
I will buy both. From TRU. While bankrupting myself on tfs again :P :)

I really love my ds. I've played a PSP plenty of times, but it really just didn't do it for me.

So give me more great ds titles!
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (97346)
Posted by Gutsman Heavy on April 24th, 2007 @ 10:54pm CDT
sound cool, I really hope the Bots and Cons game are different enough to warrant a purchase. Scanning vehicles sound like an awesome idea.
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (97561)
Posted by Leonardo on April 25th, 2007 @ 3:21am CDT
Ooh, I'm tempted.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME COMMEMORATIVE SERIES II POWERMASTER  Factory Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 35 minutes 45 seconds
Run Of 29 Transformers #1- #29 Marvel Spider-Man VG/F FZ - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 28 minutes 17 seconds
Hot FOR  [US]Transformers Encore Takara Tomy TFE-08 Jazz ! - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 18 minutes 15 seconds
LOT 1996 Action figures Vintage Marvel X-men Spiderman Dr Strange transformers + - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 34 minutes 20 seconds
Vintage Transformers 1989 PARTS - victory galaxy shuttle platform Countdown - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 4 minutes 27 seconds
MISB Transformers Amazon Ex Revenge of the Fallen ROTF Black Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 9 minutes
Transformers G1 Parts 1987 SCORPONOK tower shield headmaster MINT - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 25 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Encore Omega Supreme Reissue New Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 25 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016