Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game

Transformers News: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game

Monday, April 23rd, 2007 10:31PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Reviews, Game News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 20,302

There is a new article about the Nintendo DS version of the Transformers Movie video game. Gamespot.com has received a first look at the Nintendo DS version of the Transformers Movie video game and they have posted a review. You can read the review here.
Credit(s): Gamespot.com
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (95983)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on April 23rd, 2007 @ 10:46pm CDT
cool
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (95989)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 23rd, 2007 @ 10:48pm CDT
Reminds me of Metroid Prime Hunters. But it looks like it has an RPG element b/c of the lvl and exp indicators.

Looks great. Pick up cars and throw them, climb buildings, free-roaming, and ofcourse transform. the only bad thing about it is that some of the enviroments look a little lack-luster.
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96193)
Posted by Fang Wolf on April 24th, 2007 @ 4:42am CDT
I shall pick up both versions,... on sale.
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96196)
Posted by Powersurge on April 24th, 2007 @ 4:55am CDT
I'm liking the look of these games, though i hope each version of the game (Autobot and Decepticon) are different in not just looks, but missions as well (not just "destroy all Autobots/Decepticons").
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96304)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 24th, 2007 @ 7:26am CDT
Maybe I can find some kid and buy his DS off him,

...with Violence!
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96450)
Posted by dragons on April 24th, 2007 @ 9:18am CDT
im really looking foward to this game think i might get the ds versions later on as time goes by but ill be surprised if ds sells more than psp ds games are in disk format but psp's ar cd type wander whos going to win this war of the handheld transformers game.?
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96752)
Posted by City Commander on April 24th, 2007 @ 2:11pm CDT
Nice looking games they are. I am fairly impressed.
I will buy both. From TRU. While bankrupting myself on tfs again :P :)

I really love my ds. I've played a PSP plenty of times, but it really just didn't do it for me.

So give me more great ds titles!
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (97346)
Posted by Gutsman Heavy on April 24th, 2007 @ 10:54pm CDT
sound cool, I really hope the Bots and Cons game are different enough to warrant a purchase. Scanning vehicles sound like an awesome idea.
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (97561)
Posted by Leonardo on April 25th, 2007 @ 3:21am CDT
Ooh, I'm tempted.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers RESCUE BOTS Epic BUMBLEBEE 10" Playskool Heroes Limited Articulatio - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 5 minutes 51 seconds
1985 Transformers G1 Vintage Hasbro Omega Supreme Autobot Defense Base Boxed Lot - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 5 minutes 35 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 GEN 1 TARGETMASTERMASTER SPINISTER FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 7 minutes 26 seconds
Vintage 1980's Transformers G1 Slag Triple Changer Gears Lot Of 3 - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 9 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Fall Of Cybertron G2 Bruticus Generations - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 39 minutes 57 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 1997 BEAST WARS BIOCOMBAT MAXIMAL CYBERSHARK ROBOT GIG EUROPEAN - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 25 minutes 39 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G2 Robots In Disguise RID Ransack Action Figure Rare - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 59 minutes 29 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition 2016 Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 59 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory