Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Generations Legends Class Optimus & Bumblebee Available @ Hasbro Toy Shop

Transformers News: Generations Legends Class Optimus & Bumblebee Available @ Hasbro Toy Shop

Thursday, June 6th, 2013 5:22PM CDT

Categories: Store News, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 21,620

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Seibertron.com member Depthcharge27 found Generations Legends Class Optimus with Roller and Bumblebee with Blazemaster.

Take a look at Seibertron.com's galleries of these two and then click the links below to order!

Bumblebee with Blazemaster @ HTS

Re: Generations Legends Class Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at Amazon

Optimus Prime with Roller @ HTS

Re: Generations Legends Class Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at Amazon

Both are $9.99 each and in stock and ready to ship now. Can't wait to get the figures, wanna see more? Check out the galleries, feel free to join the discussion and give us your thoughts and comments.

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, and the best galleries around!
Credit(s): Depthcharge27
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Generations Legends Class Optimus & Bumblebee Available @ Hasbro Toy Shop (1493243)
Posted by Seibertron on June 6th, 2013 @ 5:39pm CDT
These are fun little toys. I just wish Bumblebee's head rotated.
Re: Generations Legends Class Optimus & Bumblebee Available @ Hasbro Toy Shop (1493251)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 6th, 2013 @ 6:02pm CDT
these guys look like great figures but $10 is to much, and here i though PCCs were overpriced.
Re: Generations Legends Class Optimus & Bumblebee Available @ Hasbro Toy Shop (1493255)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 6th, 2013 @ 6:15pm CDT
Meh, I'll consider getting at least Bumblebee once I get the Triple Changers.

Just a quick question: are their hands 5mm ports? If so, does that mean that their Targetmasters' weapon modes/other weapons are backwards-compatible with other figures? That'll be the deciding factor in getting more after Bumblebee.
Re: Generations Legends Class Optimus & Bumblebee Available @ Hasbro Toy Shop (1493272)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 6th, 2013 @ 7:43pm CDT
I like them both, and I think they're totally worth $10 each.

Mindmaster wrote:Just a quick question: are their hands 5mm ports? If so, does that mean that their Targetmasters' weapon modes/other weapons are backwards-compatible with other figures? That'll be the deciding factor in getting more after Bumblebee.


Their weapons seem to have 5 mm pegs. When I tried putting them in the hands of some Classics and Beast Hunters, they fit fine, although the fit was a little loose.

I also tried putting some 5 mm weapons from other figures into Legends OP and BB's hands/ports, and they all fit fine.
Re: Generations Legends Class Optimus & Bumblebee Available @ Hasbro Toy Shop (1493273)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 6th, 2013 @ 7:46pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Just a quick question: are their hands 5mm ports? If so, does that mean that their Targetmasters' weapon modes/other weapons are backwards-compatible with other figures? That'll be the deciding factor in getting more after Bumblebee.


Their weapons seem to have 5 mm pegs. When I tried putting them in the hands of some Classics and Beast Hunters, they fit fine, although the fit was a little loose.

I also tried putting some 5 mm weapons from other figures into Legends OP and BB's hands/ports, and they all fit fine.


Thanks.

Now I feel more inclined to pick Optimus up, only for the sake of Roller. :grin:
Re: Generations Legends Class Optimus & Bumblebee Available @ Hasbro Toy Shop (1493325)
Posted by Metrosuplex on June 7th, 2013 @ 2:46am CDT
I'm glad they're selling these :APPLAUSE: , but shipping kind of kills the deal. :sad: I'd be more inclined to buy more from HasbroToyShop, but the free ship starts at $50, and... there just isn't much to interest me now that all the good BH Voyagers are sold out. Shucks...

If I had a group of 5 friends that were into this locally, and everyone chipped in... no, still a lot of trouble. $7 shipping on one figure is insane, Hasbro. Stick it in a bubble envelope or something! :BANG_HEAD:

Megatron Wolf wrote:these guys look like great figures but $10 is to much, and here i though PCCs were overpriced.


Clearly, you don't understand INFLATION! :lol: 8-} :lol:
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014