Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail

Transformers News: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail

Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 6:21PM CST

Categories: Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,524

Good news Classics universe fans! This year's final wave of Generations figures featuring Sky Shadow and Junkheap have been spotted at retail. TFW2005's Gen. Magnus purchased the highly anticipated figures at a Toys"R"Us in Tucson, AZ. Happy hunting!

Credit(s): TFW2005's Gen. Magnus
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313463)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 16th, 2011 @ 6:23pm CST
:BANG_HEAD: Why didn't I stay longer?! WHY?!
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313467)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on November 16th, 2011 @ 6:33pm CST
AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING HUNTING BITCHES!!!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: CANT WAIT TO GET ME HANDS ON THESE!!!!!
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313468)
Posted by --B-- on November 16th, 2011 @ 6:37pm CST
Hmmm, let's see. We typically get new TFs on the pegs here in eastern PA about 3 to 6the weeks after the first sightings....so right around Christmas. DAMN IT!!!!
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313472)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 16th, 2011 @ 6:50pm CST
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313473)
Posted by philtron3030 on November 16th, 2011 @ 6:52pm CST
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313474)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 16th, 2011 @ 6:53pm CST
Time to go Junkion hunting.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313479)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 16th, 2011 @ 7:13pm CST
On my way.....
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313485)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 16th, 2011 @ 7:34pm CST
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313486)
Posted by King Slick on November 16th, 2011 @ 7:38pm CST
If I were to get only one thing for Christmas, Junkheap would be perfect for me. Especially when I will be the human equal of a Junkion. Bah-weep-gah-nah-weep-ninny-bong!
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313487)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on November 16th, 2011 @ 7:41pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:well that person lucked out not only did they find them but look at the price they paid, not even walmart sells them for that and they're the cheapest. I wont be seeing these for a while, by the time they are released around here christmas shopping will be in full effect and they'll wont stay on the pegs for more than a day. Then factor in how long it takes to restock so i wont be seeing them until mid February if lucky.

around here toys r us is more expensive than Walmart. my Walmart has them for 11 something. and DOTM for 9 something (with out tax for both)
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313489)
Posted by TimothyR on November 16th, 2011 @ 7:55pm CST
i definitely want junkheap.. but i'm really waiting for tf prime figures at this point. hopefully all this stuff will start hitting soon rather than not being released at all, showing up at discount store.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313497)
Posted by MGrotusque on November 16th, 2011 @ 8:27pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:Sweeet. I hope they hit Canada soon, and actually stick around awhile instead of selling out immediately, never to be seen again.

Totally
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313514)
Posted by philtron3030 on November 16th, 2011 @ 9:10pm CST
philtron3030 wrote:o damn! im out the door! hopefully they are in cali, ill bring word if they are :KREMZEEK:

CALI IS DRY (san gabriel valley) boo! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313516)
Posted by omega666 on November 16th, 2011 @ 9:11pm CST
Yeah, I'm not getting these at Toys R Us. >:oP
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313526)
Posted by Janus Prime on November 16th, 2011 @ 9:44pm CST
Cool. I´m dying to know if Junkheap has the same issues as Wreckgar.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313535)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on November 16th, 2011 @ 10:26pm CST
omega666 wrote:Yeah, I'm not getting these at Toys R Us. >:oP

yeah, very much agreed. walmart has the better price.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313680)
Posted by RiddlerJ on November 17th, 2011 @ 8:47am CST
Janus Prime wrote:Cool. I´m dying to know if Junkheap has the same issues as Wreckgar.

What issue did Wreck-Gar have?

Also, as much as I like the Black Shadow redux, I wonder if the mold could also be used for a Classics Blitzwing. I want a new Blitzwing so bad.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313684)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on November 17th, 2011 @ 9:16am CST
Should be getting these from Kapow Toys this week, can't wait!

How many of these to a case? After a lot of people struggled to get Warparth first time round, I hope everyone gets a chance to grab these.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313686)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 17th, 2011 @ 9:24am CST
RiddlerJ wrote:

What issue did Wreck-Gar have?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80128
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313695)
Posted by Janus Prime on November 17th, 2011 @ 9:39am CST
RiddlerJ wrote:

What issue did Wreck-Gar have?

Well, I´ve never gotten the figure in hand so I only know what other people have said, but the toy is supposed to be made of a poor quality plastic and is very easy to break. I love the mold, but the possibility of breaking it would drive me crazy if I ever buy it.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313703)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 17th, 2011 @ 9:59am CST
Janus Prime wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:

What issue did Wreck-Gar have?

Now that's a bit harsh. If anything, only the handlebars are a major breaking point, and even that's avoidable for the most part by not touching them, and letting the Automorph do its thing.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313712)
Posted by SJ21 on November 17th, 2011 @ 10:42am CST
I will be buying Junkheap.

As for the issue with the handlebars, I don't intend to transform him more than once. He will stay in alt mode with Wreck-Gar riding him (that sounds funny).
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313749)
Posted by City Commander on November 17th, 2011 @ 12:20pm CST
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1313829)
Posted by Janus Prime on November 17th, 2011 @ 4:07pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Janus Prime wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:

What issue did Wreck-Gar have?

That´s a lesson I learned as a kid. It doens´t matter how hard you try a bad toy will break. Some people can spend 10 years without touching the toy, transform it after that long, break it, and carry on with their lives, but I can´t. I can spend 20 years without touching it but, if it breaks after 20 years of being left alone, I would go crazy.

Also I´ve heard that even with the automorph, the pieces will break. I just hope Junkheap doesn´t have any "breaking" issues.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow and Junkheap Released at US Retail (1314042)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on November 18th, 2011 @ 6:53am CST
City Commander wrote:Brand new generations figures at retail, and BOGOF...... living in the UK sucks arse [/brokenrecord]

Got mine from Kapow toys, they arrived this morning, only a liitle over RRP, which considering we'll never see them here; I was more than happy to pay it.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus