Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99

Transformers News: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99

Monday, September 30th, 2013 3:00PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,472

Quick update to our previous news regarding Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex's availability at Costco, he's starting to arrive! If you have a local Costco you might want to start checking for Metroplex. Seibertron.com staff member robofreak dropped by with the images below from a store in Phoenix, AZ. Metroplex can be yours for the low price of $79.99, provided you're a Costco member that is.

Transformers News: Re: Generations Titan Metroplex coming soon to a Costco near you for $79.99

Credit(s): robofreak

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520900)
Posted by rdrunr89 on September 30th, 2013 @ 3:12pm CDT
I called two stores in IL the other day. One told me October 2 and the other October 3. Guess I have to send the wife out on a hunt tomorrow. =)
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520901)
Posted by gothsaurus on September 30th, 2013 @ 3:13pm CDT
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520906)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 30th, 2013 @ 4:16pm CDT
Costco membership: I need it.
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520907)
Posted by swagitron on September 30th, 2013 @ 4:19pm CDT
Way better than the 150 dollars amazon is asking for crossing my fingers for christmas :D
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520908)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 30th, 2013 @ 4:23pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:sheeeesh. If anything, maybe it will drive down prices. Wish we had them at Sam's Club here.

Now Sam's Club, I have. Maybe if you and I do some sort of ritual and obligatory sacrifice, the Hasbro Gods will answer our prayers and ship Metroplex there for the same price. :PRAY:
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520913)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on September 30th, 2013 @ 4:51pm CDT
I went by a local Costco today but no luck. Later I gotta go out and there will be another location that I know of so I will have to take a look.

Anyone going out to get a membership? :P :VEHI:
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520925)
Posted by LiKwid on September 30th, 2013 @ 5:46pm CDT
Wish I actually needed another one...I like when my plastic crack is on sale...
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520935)
Posted by Me Grimlock King on September 30th, 2013 @ 7:20pm CDT
I saw a pallet of them at my Costco today and having paid $50 more for it was this :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: but then after I realized that the sucker would be $110+tax with membership and I only would save around $21 and some change I was like this 8) and cool with it.
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520939)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on September 30th, 2013 @ 8:14pm CDT
Well, a friend's girlfriend who happened to have a Costco membership was how I finally got the vhtf Cybertron Wing Saber, so I'll just have to ask if she still holds the keys to the city!
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520954)
Posted by Metrosuplex on September 30th, 2013 @ 10:13pm CDT
Remember the days when CostCo would carry some exclusive variant? >:oP :-( >:oP
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520970)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 1st, 2013 @ 12:06am CDT
There are no Costco stores in my city (probably not even in my state).
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1520973)
Posted by g1grimlock on October 1st, 2013 @ 12:20am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:There are no Costco stores in my city (probably not even in my state).

You could always ask someone near a Costco to go buy it then ship it to you! ;)
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1521003)
Posted by ScottyP on October 1st, 2013 @ 8:46am CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:Remember the days when CostCo would carry some exclusive variant? >:oP :-( >:oP

I'm actually kind of glad they didn't in this case. This year's been expensive as any I can remember.

Not that it wouldn't have been cool to have a Costco shiny/clear/blue variant or something, just saying my wallet is happy about it.
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1521006)
Posted by bknewtype on October 1st, 2013 @ 8:47am CDT
oh my gawd. costco is right by me and i have amembership. i couldnt justify paying 151 for it at toys r us...but for 79...ahhhhh!!!
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1521047)
Posted by omega666 on October 1st, 2013 @ 10:30am CDT
Man! How much is a membership at Costco?
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1521048)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 1st, 2013 @ 10:30am CDT
thats what the normal price should be not the discount. and why does costco always get the good stuff, i dont think sams club has gotten one good TF deal yet. But even if there was a costco near me i wouldnt bother, after the problems with MP Soundwave im staying away from big figures unless its a really really good deal.
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1521069)
Posted by rdrunr89 on October 1st, 2013 @ 12:24pm CDT
Checked the store in Bolingbrook, IL and struck out. The guy looked it up on the computer and didn't show any coming in (yet the other day when I called they told me Tuesday or Wednesday) now he says a couple of weeks.

He did look at other stores and nothing for Naperville, Oak Brook or Orland Park IL but if you live near Fort Wayne or Lexington, go hit Costco because they showed 72 on hand.
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1521094)
Posted by darkjedi187 on October 1st, 2013 @ 1:33pm CDT
If anyone is in or around Ohio and can help me get with one, please let me know.
Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1521103)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 1st, 2013 @ 2:21pm CDT
omega666 wrote:Man! How much is a membership at Costco?

$55/year

Re: Generations Titan Metroplex Now Arriving at Costco for $79.99 (1521107)
Posted by MGrotusque on October 1st, 2013 @ 2:59pm CDT
Metroplex quite honestly is only worth 80 bucks. I way over paid at 160 at TRU. Plus mine doesn't even have all the sound bites he's supposed to have. No voice just transformation sounds. He is a cool figure though and 80 bucks is the perfect price. I should have waited but Canadian Costco is a whole different beast than the American one. There's no guarantee you'll see him up here in a costco.

Ending Soon On eBay

STAR WARS TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVERS CAD BANE TO CAN BANES XANADU BLOOD - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 29 minutes 25 seconds
Lot of 3 Kreo Transformers Optimus Prime #30689 542pieces Prowl Autobot Ratchet - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 51 minutes 27 seconds
Bootleg Transformers Angry Birds Optimus Prime Bumblebee Robot Telepods - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 26 minutes 58 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Silverbolt Voyager Class New - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 12 minutes 40 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MP10A OPTIMUS PRIME GREEN BAPE CONVOY NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 3 minutes 30 seconds
Vintage 1985 Transformers G1 **FRENZY** Cassette Tape 100% Complete Gold Weapons - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 18 minutes 42 seconds
1986 Transformers G1 **RATBAT** 100% Complete Gold Weapons Near Mint Both Ears!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 43 minutes 48 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Prime TFP Arms Micron AM-34 Jet Vehicon General - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 21 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents