Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics

Transformers News: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics

Monday, May 7th, 2012 5:09PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Game News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 44,503

Hasbro's official Transformers Facebook has released new photos of Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Class Soundwave and Soundblaster.

We've mirrored the images, here, for your ease of viewing.

Join the discussion!
Credit(s): Hasbro's Official Transformers Facebook, Seibertron member GuyIncognito

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377754)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:14pm CDT
god this is gonna be the best soundwave we have gotten in a long time. I'm getting both but why does he have what looks like an primes gun?
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377759)
Posted by Shadowstream on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:20pm CDT
(Insert Hibiki reference here)
looks like a bloated up deluxe toy, so no go on Soundwave. I need a Soundblaster though, and Buzzsaw needs some love so I may pick up that one, but still unimpressive all things considered.

And yeah, what's up with the Convoy Rifle?
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377760)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:20pm CDT
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377762)
Posted by Anonymous on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:28pm CDT
AutobotMR2 wrote:I think that is just a gun from some random Prime figure. I can't remember if they showed him with a gun at BotCon.

Oh they did.
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377766)
Posted by daimchoc on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:34pm CDT
I would have rather preferred the "cassette" like shape... Like the thuggers that fakebusker83 (from tfw2005) designed...

Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377770)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:37pm CDT
Well for me I am excited. I dont give a crap the fact that he looks just like an upsized version of the deluxe since I dont have it. But I am troubled...While I like Soundblaster's colour...My collection is lacking a Soundwave(Seriously I have no Soundwave figure)...Meh we'll see.
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377773)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:40pm CDT
Love Soundblaster. I might skin Soundwave in favor of Soundblaster being I have the WFC Deluxe.
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377774)
Posted by starscream1974 on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:41pm CDT
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377776)
Posted by Trikeboy on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:46pm CDT
Where is the awesome with these? All I am seeing is an upscaled and slightly remolded knock off. I do like Laserbeak and Buzzsaw though.
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377780)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:55pm CDT
Wow, they actually gave him an eject button, instead of just opening manually like the deluxe version did. That's a nice little touch. I still probably won't get one, though. If I do, it'll be Soundblaster.
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377781)
Posted by Dagon on May 7th, 2012 @ 5:59pm CDT
Yeah, I don't find these too great. Soundblaster looks nice, and I am intrigued by new minions, but all around, this doesn't excite me. Maybe had the deluxe not been released before....I'm not a big fan of that one either.
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377782)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on May 7th, 2012 @ 6:00pm CDT
They both look great but I'm still gonna wait and see what Takara has to offer...'nuff said! ;)^ :VEHI:
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377783)
Posted by prmlove1 on May 7th, 2012 @ 6:02pm CDT
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377785)
Posted by Anonymous on May 7th, 2012 @ 6:03pm CDT
starscream1974 wrote::CON: :KREMZEEK: These two are a must if you are a Soundwave fan! Soundwave was not displayed with a laser rifle at Botcon and yes this is some random prime rifle more than likely FOC Prime. I think they are the best rendetion of Soundwave to date..........until Acustic Wave is released then after that Takara MP Soundwave...but in the meantime this would hold me over until a true MP version. You can fit these two dudes in anywhere!!!!!!!!!!! :KREMZEEK: :CON:
Left hand.

Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377786)
Posted by Varia31 on May 7th, 2012 @ 6:05pm CDT
Oooo, can't decide whether or want Soundwave, Soundblaster, or both! lol Either way, I want this guy! :)

But, um... why he he holding Optimus Prime's Ion Blaster/Laser Rifle? :-?
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377790)
Posted by Forgotten on May 7th, 2012 @ 6:12pm CDT
Shadowstream wrote:(Insert Hibiki reference here)

Don't forget to pop in a Hurricanger one as well.
I like them, I have the deluxe but I will buy both of these & any subsequent disc animals, I mean data-bots that they put out.
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377794)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on May 7th, 2012 @ 6:16pm CDT
prmlove1 wrote:I am probaly the only one who thinks this, but These figures looked liked they used the Universe Onslaught and the Generations Soundwave mold and made them into one figure...

I wasn't thinking it, but since you said it I can see where you're coming from.
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377795)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on May 7th, 2012 @ 6:18pm CDT
... and a big, fat, MEH
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377797)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on May 7th, 2012 @ 6:19pm CDT
I don't don't need the SW since I agree the deluxe is great but the colors on Soundblaster are just about making me drool :D~
Re: Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster Official Pics (1377801)
Posted by prmlove1 on May 7th, 2012 @ 6:28pm CDT
After taking a good look at this figure I can tell that Generations Soundwave inspired the overal look of the figure, Universe Onslaught inspired the arms, and Armada Red Alert inspired the legs... Doesn't matte though because I will have a Soundblaster.

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Kre-o Transformers Megatron Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 35 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack New Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 34 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE DELUXE Gift 3 Pack Brawl Bonecrusher Jazz Exclusive New - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 20 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Unicron Armada By Hasbro New Sealed HTF - Time Remaining: 4 days 35 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers ROTF Ultimate Bumblebee NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 35 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Leader Class Sentinel Prime Action Figure MIB DOTM Mechtech - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 35 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Encore Skylynx Reissue By Takara New SEALED - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 35 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Universe Ultra Magnus By Hasbro New Sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 5 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016