Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online

Transformers News: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online

Thursday, September 17th, 2009 11:13PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 57,945

The all too well known leaders of The Autobots and Decepticons join Seibertron's Toy Gallery section in their latest incarnations from the Transformers Revenge of The Fallen toy line. Check out each of them by clicking here for Optimus Prime and here for Megatron.

Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online

Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online

Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online

Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online
Credit(s): Seibertron
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998592)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 17th, 2009 @ 11:26pm CDT
Those are some made poses for Megatron. I think a Starscream + Megatron + Grindor vs Prime pic in the future would be sweet.
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998597)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 18th, 2009 @ 12:02am CDT
shonenfan4 wrote:I think a Starscream + Megatron + Grindor vs Prime pic in the future would be sweet.

What? This not good enough?

Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998611)
Posted by Anonymous. on September 18th, 2009 @ 1:06am CDT
Gorgeous as always.
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998616)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 18th, 2009 @ 1:31am CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:

What? This not good enough?

Sweet, that's the one I'm talking about. :wink:
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998621)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 18th, 2009 @ 1:47am CDT
ITS ABOUT TIME!
kidding! great as always ;)^
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998639)
Posted by capellamusic on September 18th, 2009 @ 3:38am CDT
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998761)
Posted by Convotron on September 18th, 2009 @ 9:35am CDT
Awesome galleries! Great job as usual. :)
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998840)
Posted by Seibertron on September 18th, 2009 @ 11:52am CDT
capellamusic wrote:At last! The 2 galleries I've been waiting for! Thank you Ryan, your galleries are always the best :) . Next I'm hoping for Leader Jetfire with Ryan treatment :) .

Leader Jetfire and Jetpower Optimus Prime will be coming up soon. I just finished taking the final photos last night.
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (998860)
Posted by capellamusic on September 18th, 2009 @ 12:04pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Cool! Can't wait to see those too :) .
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (999005)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on September 18th, 2009 @ 3:52pm CDT
Cool. Great battle scenes! B-)

Just a question, where did you get Robot Replicas Optimus? I've looked everywhere (the one Target and one Walmart I have), but I can't find him!!! I want him so badly, because I've got Jetfire and The Fallen. I need Optimus, Megatron, and Starscream to get the main 'adult' characters of the movie (of course, that doesn't include Skids, Mudflap, Bumblebee, ect.), and my Walmart only has SS and Megs! I may just wind up doing Site-to-Store on Walmart.com.
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (999064)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 18th, 2009 @ 5:08pm CDT
Nemesis Rodimus wrote:Cool. Great battle scenes! B-)

I think Robot Replicas Optimus are everywhere, at least in most Target and TRUs that I've been to.
Re: Good Versus Evil, Leader Class Optimus Prime and Megatron Galleries Online (1000747)
Posted by Seibertron on September 21st, 2009 @ 9:30am CDT
I completed the galleries for Jetfire, Ransack and Depthcharge over the weekend. I thought I had Jetpower Optimus Prime completed as well but I forgot to do some comparison battle shots between Jetpower Optimus Prime and Devastator. I should be able to get those pics completed in the next couple of days. Jetfire, Ransack, and Depthcharge should be posted by tomorrow.

I also finished up some pics for the FAB versions of Optimus Prime, Starscream, and Sideways, the last of the FABs I needed to complete individual robot shots for. I still need to complete faction comparison shots for the FABs, Robot Heroes, and Robot Replicas.

I'm still looking to find time in the next week or two to finish up the 4 remaining deluxes: Desert Brawl, Smokescreen, Jolt, and Blazemaster. Hopefully sooner than later. :)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Universe Ultra Magnus And Optimus Prime 2003 SIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 26 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers: ARMADA 2001 Decepticon leader MEGATRON  action figure Giga toy - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 57 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS: Animated 2008 (Roll Out Command) OPTIMUS PRIME action figure toy - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 27 minutes 59 seconds
TRANSFORMERS: Cybertron 2004 Leader Class OPTIMUS PRIME (Unicron Trilogy) - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 58 minutes
Authentic Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 G1 Bumblebee Spike in USA - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 57 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Deluxe First Aid UNOPENED NEW Defensor - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 43 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Decepticon Trypticon Right & Left connectors Generation 1 1986 - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 19 minutes 34 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2007 MOVIE SCREEN BATTLES FINAL STAND LONGARM BUMBLEBEE ~BRAND NEW~ - Time Remaining: 3 days 50 minutes
Website Security Test