Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com

Transformers News: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com

Thursday, December 24th, 2009 4:30AM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News, Site News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 46,019

It's that time of the year again, gang. The time of year where we all reflect on the past year and look forward to the next. Seibertron.com knows how much the Transformers mean to you, so we decided to bring you a little Christmas cheer ... Transformers style!

What better way to enjoy this time of the year than with some excellent Transformers Christmas stories? Check out several different Marvel Transformers comic stories here to put you in a little bit more of the holiday spirit.

As always, we wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. Remember, please don't drink and drive! Don't forget to swing by the Energon Pub to say hi and have a few Energon drinks with us!!!

Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1030769)
Posted by autobot-jolt on December 24th, 2009 @ 9:46am CST
Oh wow; first comment on Christmas Eve!

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone; I hope you have a fun, safe, and wonderful woliday. :D :wink:
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1030788)
Posted by SJ21 on December 24th, 2009 @ 10:55am CST
Merry Christmas everybody. I hope everyone gets some TF's tomorrow morning!
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1030789)
Posted by same138 on December 24th, 2009 @ 11:03am CST
I've got ROTF Leaders Megatron and Jetfire to look forward to tomorrow, just as well as it looks like I'll be stuck in the house all day. It feels like Christmas in Scotland already with snow and freezing temperatures causing chaos for Xmas!!

Have a happy holiday you lot, and enjoy yer new toys!

JB
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1030790)
Posted by Convotron on December 24th, 2009 @ 11:07am CST
Happy holidays, Seibertronians!
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1030794)
Posted by Bumblecade23 on December 24th, 2009 @ 11:38am CST
Happy holidays everyone. Here's to a merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah, or a happy Kwanzaa for everyone. Have a great holiday and I wish you all seasonal wishes. :)
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1030797)
Posted by SwindleBot462 on December 24th, 2009 @ 11:58am CST
Happy Holidays everyone! Have a safe and Merry Christmas! I hope Santa brings you all the goodies you asked for!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1030848)
Posted by Rated X on December 24th, 2009 @ 5:20pm CST
Seasons Greetings to all !!! :D
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1030850)
Posted by Mkall on December 24th, 2009 @ 5:31pm CST
I wish you all a Merry Christmas, or a Happy Honnika, or a plasurable other winter-time holiday that is special to you.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1030871)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 24th, 2009 @ 8:41pm CST
Those Marvel Comics stories aren;t the only Christmas TF stories. There's also the two-part Transformers Animated Christmas episodes "Human Error, Part 1" and "Part 2". :-B
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1030898)
Posted by First-Aid on December 24th, 2009 @ 10:57pm CST
Since Hannukah is past (a happy belated Hanukkah to all our Jewish comrades!), "happy holidays" seems inappropriate and nonspecific. So, with all my heart, MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all! Doubt I'm getting any TF's this year, but the wife hooked me up with a Winter Classic Blackhawks jersey from last year so it's a great day so far!

To those who do not celebrate Christmas, please take my greeting in the heartfelt meaning I meant it as: a fond wish of good health, family, love, and peace for all! Til all are one!
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1030959)
Posted by TFBuyer on December 25th, 2009 @ 9:31am CST
Merry Christmas, Seibertron! Have a great holiday!
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1031039)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on December 25th, 2009 @ 5:34pm CST
merry Christmas from this newbie.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1031060)
Posted by First-Aid on December 25th, 2009 @ 8:30pm CST
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:merry Christmas from this newbie.

Rk, welcome to the family! Just in case you missed the disclaimer:

Warning: Seibertron.com contains nuts.

Merry Christmas!
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1031097)
Posted by garry09 on December 26th, 2009 @ 2:15am CST
belated Merry Christmas everybody..

Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1031161)
Posted by cybercat on December 26th, 2009 @ 3:23pm CST
Should your holidays be not quite as merry and bright, here's a little fanfic I wrote for you.

Blackout tries to explain the holidays to the other 'cons. It does not go well. :P

(It's rated T!)

HK, spreading holiday cheer.
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1031304)
Posted by Regimus Prime on December 27th, 2009 @ 3:26pm CST
One of my favorite Christmas memories was recieving my Smokescreen figure on Christmas '85 when I was 9 years old. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy & safe New Year. :D :D
Re: Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1031854)
Posted by garry09 on December 30th, 2009 @ 4:11am CST
wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus