Happy New Year from Seibertron.com

Transformers News: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com

Saturday, December 31st, 2011 12:00AM CST

Categories: Site News, Event News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 81,646

The staff of Seibertron.com would like to wish all of you Seibertronians a safe and Happy New Year! It looks like 2012 is going to be another incredible year in the world of the Transformers with lots of new products in the works with Transformers Prime, Fall of Cybertron game and toys, a couple of MMOs, more 3rd party products, Rescue Bots, BotCon 2012, two new comic series from IDW, and I'm sure there'll be a few surprises that will please everyone!

Please stop by to share your New Year messages with other Seibertronians by clicking here. Stay safe friends ... 2012 "The Year of the Apocalypse" is finally here! Happy New Year!
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329011)
Posted by RhA on December 31st, 2011 @ 7:10am CST
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329025)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 31st, 2011 @ 8:01am CST
RhA wrote:Over here, at almost halfway around the world, I'm getting ready to go over to the supermarket to get stuff for tonight. Still 10 hours to got untill 2012. I'm gonna do some homework and play some Zelda.

Well good luck out there, where I live some nutjobs have been toying with fireworks all day yesterday into today, with a few big bangs to boot. >:oP
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329027)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 31st, 2011 @ 8:08am CST
I have 15 hours to go yet, but it feels like it's here already. Where will I be when the clock strikes midnight tonight? Slaving away for the Evil Empire. (I work at Walmart.) Despite my best efforts, 2011 was a mixed bag for me, but I will be putting my best foot forward to make 2012 good.

Happy New Year, everyone!
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329052)
Posted by Skyfire77 on December 31st, 2011 @ 10:38am CST
Skosh over twelve hours to go as I type this. I have my heath, and the family's in good shape, so I can't really complain about 2011.
Heading out to see Jeff Dunham at 3, then I plan on ringing in the New Year this evening with a TF movie marathon.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329080)
Posted by prowl123 on December 31st, 2011 @ 11:50am CST
I have about 11 hours and 15 minutes to go.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329094)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 31st, 2011 @ 12:34pm CST
almost twelve hours were I'm at.

Don't play majora's mask, you might actually cause the world to end! 8-}
It's been a...Shaken up year.
Not a whole lot of good, not a whole lot of bad. Alot to be grateful for, alot of "If only I had done that instead of this" Kind of stuff. I got a brand new PS3, I got two of my best friends, who have been fighting, to settle their differences and become friends again. I'm at my mothers house, with a constantly working computer 24/7 ;) and Ima party tonight! Plenty of cool transformers. I got Brand new one yesterday, as a matter of fact. Nitro Bumblebee. Not a bad figure actually. I usually cant stand bee, but this guy's nice!
On the bad side, I had to move into a hotel, wich was only a temporary thing until we move to georgia, so I came out here for christmas. Everyone's pressuring me to go to college (wich I didn't get a window to actually go) and now I'm unsure as to what Im going to do career wise. Part of me hope the world will end in 2012. But I don't think it will. Maybe the supposed "Magnetic Swich" Will end it as we know it, but the world wont end.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329101)
Posted by Dr Va'al on December 31st, 2011 @ 12:56pm CST
Good year, all in all!
Need to get cracking on a new paper, due in a couple of weeks.

Happy end of this one, and good start of the next one!
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329114)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 31st, 2011 @ 1:53pm CST
This year moved fast. I can't believe a new year's upon us.
The year was quite good, all things considered. Good blessings. :)

However, assistance through the red cross among others, will help them rebuild. And last night, the sister became a grandmother! So, a sign of good things to come. Resilient people, they'll do their best to find a way.

I hope 2012 is a good year for everyone. My best wishes and prayers for everyone. May we all find joy and happiness this new year.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329117)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 31st, 2011 @ 2:02pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:My girlfriend, not so much.... Things were going well, then her sister's trailer burnt down on Christmas Eve, with all their presents and everything they owned.

I'm sorry to hear that. As a victim of a previous trailer fire and recipient of subsequent Red Cross aid, I know how they feel. All the best wishes to them and hopefully they get back on their feet. And congrats on the newborn! :)
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329149)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 31st, 2011 @ 3:45pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:

I tip my hat to the red cross, they really stepped up their game and provided aid almost immediately.

On a different subject, we just had an earthquake. lol Rocked the eastern half of Ohio, western (extreme western) PA.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329153)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 31st, 2011 @ 3:51pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:

Way to start the new year. I used to live in Akron, and I remember an earthquake in Northeast Ohio in '05 or '06. Weird...
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329164)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 31st, 2011 @ 4:25pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

2011 doesn't want to go quietly. lol
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329179)
Posted by prowl123 on December 31st, 2011 @ 5:10pm CST
6 hours to go.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329191)
Posted by Baneblade on December 31st, 2011 @ 6:13pm CST
Just had oor hogmanay n oor celebrations here in scotland, so jist tae wish all ye on seibertron a happy new year and that the year o 2012 is gid tae ye all.

(ahem)
2011 was a hectic year for me and my girlfriend -
our baby boy was born 10 months ago
I almost lost my job through negligent managers
we moved from a crummy 2 bedroom flat to a nice house
found out i was going on management development course
got engaged to my girlfriend

heres to 2012

here is to my brothers of the legion, (medieval battle re-enactment)
here is to my brothers and sisters on seibertron

here is to nw beginnings and changes

and if the zombie apocalypse comes i know i'm more than armed (heh)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329213)
Posted by TulioDude on December 31st, 2011 @ 7:18pm CST
Hello! :D
2011 was great year and 2012 will great too!
Happy new year!
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329232)
Posted by Sustain on December 31st, 2011 @ 9:23pm CST
Happy new Year be safe.
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329251)
Posted by Heavy B on December 31st, 2011 @ 11:36pm CST
The new year is an arbitrary date on the calender. I don't know who decided on january first, but F' them. I celebrate the new year on july 23. Its warmer.

Also, my birthday is in a month and one day. so PLAN ACORDINGLY
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329258)
Posted by Seibertron on January 1st, 2012 @ 12:10am CST

Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329261)
Posted by Seibertron on January 1st, 2012 @ 12:22am CST
Burn wrote:Well, unless we've got some Samoan's out there tonight (and if we do, I hope your birthday wasn't December 30) then i'm probably the closest to the New Year.

I could be out partying, but there's no such thing in this town, so instead I'm sitting here creating the obligatory "Happy New Year" thread.

2011 was a pretty good year for me personally. I had a few lows, but I had many more highs. I expect 2012 will be even better for me again.

So goodbye 2011, and hello 2012.

And to the rest of you lot, Happy New Year!

Thanks for keeping with the tradition of doing a New Years post, Burn. Happy New Year to all of you down under!
Re: Happy New Year from Seibertron.com (1329265)
Posted by Lord Grimlock on January 1st, 2012 @ 12:27am CST
hello 2012 happy new year seibertronians its time to celebrate heres to you seibertron.com and time to put my gi joe uss flagg together its not only 2012 its the 30th anniversary for a real american her.happy new year

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial