Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares

Transformers News: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares

Friday, December 13th, 2013 11:21AM CST

Categories: Company News, Press Releases
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,265

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares

PAWTUCKET, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.40 per common share. The dividend will be payable on February 18, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 4, 2014.

About Hasbro, Inc.

Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company dedicated to fulfilling the fundamental need for play for children and families through the creative expression of the Company's world class brand portfolio, including TRANSFORMERS, MONOPOLY, PLAY-DOH, MY LITTLE PONY, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF and LITTLEST PET SHOP. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with innovative play and entertainment experiences, in a variety of forms and formats, anytime and anywhere. The Company's Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for more than 170 markets around the world, and for the U.S. on Hub Network, part of a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the Company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens." Learn more at www.hasbro.com.

© 2013 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

HAS-D
Credit(s): Hasbro
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1534990)
Posted by njb902 on December 13th, 2013 @ 11:25am CST
Well that's not that great, but hey it beats nothing.
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535004)
Posted by Doc bot on December 13th, 2013 @ 12:31pm CST
Yay! More cash for buying toys. Hasbro actually is pretty generous with its dividend. This is one of the easy stocks that you can buy for your kids, and if you do a DRIP, it might accrue more value with time.
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535016)
Posted by Rated X on December 13th, 2013 @ 1:01pm CST
Blah, blah blah...

Other than the fact this is offically from Hasbro, it has nothing to do with any continuity of Transformers.
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535019)
Posted by njb902 on December 13th, 2013 @ 1:18pm CST
Rated X wrote:Blah, blah blah...

Other than the fact this is offically from Hasbro, it has nothing to do with any continuity of Transformers.


Which is why it's in the Transformers General discussion forum. Like it or not Hasbro and Transformers are linked together.
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535037)
Posted by Tronus_Rex on December 13th, 2013 @ 2:12pm CST
If Hasbro continues to focus on the long term plan, & not feed the impatient stock-holders, the ones who ask for immediate gratification, they will, in the long term, continue to grow & prosper.

Short term doesn't matter, if your laying the work for the future boom, or for your seeds to sprout & grow in to a bountiful crop.

Other farmers have to spend even more time - changing the plant itself - so that it will grow a superior plant. Others focus on soil maintenance, rotation for fallowing/rest, and quality to improve yield.

If you can only see 3 months ahead, you may eat what'll feed you in 6 months, a year, or 5 years.

Others need to focus on 20 years or more.

=; No trolls, please, if you're even thinking I'm stating the "obvious" or "high school level", than stop before you say anything, as right now, 99% of people DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS! Including a few who've said they did, but really/obviously didn't. [Personal experience with fools who've cost my ventures money - themselves especially].
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535043)
Posted by njb902 on December 13th, 2013 @ 2:29pm CST
Tronus_Rex wrote:If Hasbro continues to focus on the long term plan, & not feed the impatient stock-holders, the ones who ask for immediate gratification, they will, in the long term, continue to grow & prosper.

Short term doesn't matter, if your laying the work for the future boom, or for your seeds to sprout & grow in to a bountiful crop.

Other farmers have to spend even more time - changing the plant itself - so that it will grow a superior plant. Others focus on soil maintenance, rotation for fallowing/rest, and quality to improve yield.

If you can only see 3 months ahead, you may eat what'll feed you in 6 months, a year, or 5 years.

Others need to focus on 20 years or more.

=; No trolls, please, if you're even thinking I'm stating the "obvious" or "high school level", than stop before you say anything, as right now, 99% of people DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS! Including a few who've said they did, but really/obviously didn't. [Personal experience with fools who've cost my ventures money - themselves especially].


I wonder if Hasbro is getting ready for the influx of cash that the new movie will bring. Would it be too far fetched for them to be wetting the appetites of their investors now in the hopes they can lure in new investors or a increased investment from current investors?
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535068)
Posted by Rated X on December 13th, 2013 @ 3:32pm CST
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Blah, blah blah...

Other than the fact this is offically from Hasbro, it has nothing to do with any continuity of Transformers.


Which is why it's in the Transformers General discussion forum. Like it or not Hasbro and Transformers are linked together.



If we go by that logic, then every time a Hasbro executive gets caught having an affair or arrested for tax evasion, it should be posted up as news on a “Transformers” website as well. :HEADHURTS:

I can hear the crickets chirping here. Join us on the 3rd party forum, youre missing all the fun. ;)
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535069)
Posted by mooncake623 on December 13th, 2013 @ 3:33pm CST
Tronus_Rex wrote:If Hasbro continues to focus on the long term plan, & not feed the impatient stock-holders, the ones who ask for immediate gratification, they will, in the long term, continue to grow & prosper.

Short term doesn't matter, if your laying the work for the future boom, or for your seeds to sprout & grow in to a bountiful crop.

Other farmers have to spend even more time - changing the plant itself - so that it will grow a superior plant. Others focus on soil maintenance, rotation for fallowing/rest, and quality to improve yield.

If you can only see 3 months ahead, you may eat what'll feed you in 6 months, a year, or 5 years.

Others need to focus on 20 years or more.

=; No trolls, please, if you're even thinking I'm stating the "obvious" or "high school level", than stop before you say anything, as right now, 99% of people DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS! Including a few who've said they did, but really/obviously didn't. [Personal experience with fools who've cost my ventures money - themselves especially].



What does this have to do with Hasbro paying out quarterly dividends. Are you saying that Hasbro is not investing in the future because they are paying out dividends to shareholders? Cause Hasbro has been paying out dividends for Years. Look it up before you make a awful analogy that doesn't apply here....
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535071)
Posted by mooncake623 on December 13th, 2013 @ 3:38pm CST
Rated X wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Blah, blah blah...

Other than the fact this is offically from Hasbro, it has nothing to do with any continuity of Transformers.


Which is why it's in the Transformers General discussion forum. Like it or not Hasbro and Transformers are linked together.



If we go by that logic, then every time a Hasbro executive gets caught having an affair or arrested for tax evasion, it should be posted up as news on a “Transformers” website as well. :HEADHURTS:

I can hear the crickets chirping here. Join us on the 3rd party forum, youre missing all the fun. ;)



Yes I would, it all effects Transformers in some derivative
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535073)
Posted by Tronus_Rex on December 13th, 2013 @ 3:45pm CST
mooncake623 wrote:
Tronus_Rex wrote:If Hasbro continues to focus on the long term plan, & not feed the impatient stock-holders, the ones who ask for immediate gratification, they will, in the long term, continue to grow & prosper.

Short term doesn't matter, if your laying the work for the future boom, or for your seeds to sprout & grow in to a bountiful crop.

Other farmers have to spend even more time - changing the plant itself - so that it will grow a superior plant. Others focus on soil maintenance, rotation for fallowing/rest, and quality to improve yield.

If you can only see 3 months ahead, you may eat what'll feed you in 6 months, a year, or 5 years.

Others need to focus on 20 years or more.

=; No trolls, please, if you're even thinking I'm stating the "obvious" or "high school level", than stop before you say anything, as right now, 99% of people DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS! Including a few who've said they did, but really/obviously didn't. [Personal experience with fools who've cost my ventures money - themselves especially].



What does this have to do with Hasbro paying out quarterly dividends. Are you saying that Hasbro is not investing in the future because they are paying out dividends to shareholders? Cause Hasbro has been paying out dividends for Years. Look it up before you make a awful analogy that doesn't apply here....


I take it you don't deal with investors, stockholders, & the companies that have to appease them? I have and still do. THIS has everything to do with what is going with the Hasbro Q4 report. And problems in the markets shareholders, themselves. People want instant gratification. I've even seen coverage on this issue on TV for the financial reporting channel. There are "commentators", IE, entertainers who say that Hasbro "has to do better", stating that the increase is "disappointing". I saw one MORON say that after the next movie, Hasbro will suffer, and the usual statements of doom and fear.

This is VERY relevant. I repeat & summarize, companies are too fixated on short term profits to make investors/stockholders happy, & they're often forgetting about the long term.
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535076)
Posted by mooncake623 on December 13th, 2013 @ 3:59pm CST
Tronus_Rex wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Tronus_Rex wrote:If Hasbro continues to focus on the long term plan, & not feed the impatient stock-holders, the ones who ask for immediate gratification, they will, in the long term, continue to grow & prosper.

Short term doesn't matter, if your laying the work for the future boom, or for your seeds to sprout & grow in to a bountiful crop.

Other farmers have to spend even more time - changing the plant itself - so that it will grow a superior plant. Others focus on soil maintenance, rotation for fallowing/rest, and quality to improve yield.

If you can only see 3 months ahead, you may eat what'll feed you in 6 months, a year, or 5 years.

Others need to focus on 20 years or more.

=; No trolls, please, if you're even thinking I'm stating the "obvious" or "high school level", than stop before you say anything, as right now, 99% of people DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS! Including a few who've said they did, but really/obviously didn't. [Personal experience with fools who've cost my ventures money - themselves especially].



What does this have to do with Hasbro paying out quarterly dividends. Are you saying that Hasbro is not investing in the future because they are paying out dividends to shareholders? Cause Hasbro has been paying out dividends for Years. Look it up before you make a awful analogy that doesn't apply here....


I take it you don't deal with investors, stockholders, & the companies that have to appease them? I have and still do. THIS has everything to do with what is going with the Hasbro Q4 report. And problems in the markets shareholders, themselves. People want instant gratification. I've even seen coverage on this issue on TV for the financial reporting channel. There are "commentators", IE, entertainers who say that Hasbro "has to do better", stating that the increase is "disappointing". I saw one MORON say that after the next movie, Hasbro will suffer, and the usual statements of doom and fear.

This is VERY relevant. I repeat & summarize, companies are too fixated on short term profits to make investors/stockholders happy, & they're often forgetting about the long term.



I'm not going to tell you what I do because it doesn't matter. You are saying people want instant gratification and that is why Hasbro is paying Dividends? What you are saying doesn't make sense because Hasbro has always paid out dividends. They've been paying out dividends since the 1990's.
From your analogy it sounds like you are saying that Hasbro and every other company should save their money and invest in the long run and that by paying the shareholders they are not investing in their future.... This simply isn't the case here. No growth company pays out Dividends. FAcebooke, Twitter, and even Apple (until recently) doesn't pay out dividends. Hasbro is a well established company in its industry and has its market share its been paying dividends for years and will continue to. It is when Hasbro announce that they will not be paying dividends that you should start worrying. Because the day they can no longer pay out dividends it is when they are in trouble.

Also FYI MCDs is one of the best dividend plays out there... but according to your analogy Mcds is really in trouble... because they are not investing in the future... please..
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535081)
Posted by njb902 on December 13th, 2013 @ 4:09pm CST
Rated X wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Blah, blah blah...

Other than the fact this is offically from Hasbro, it has nothing to do with any continuity of Transformers.


Which is why it's in the Transformers General discussion forum. Like it or not Hasbro and Transformers are linked together.



If we go by that logic, then every time a Hasbro executive gets caught having an affair or arrested for tax evasion, it should be posted up as news on a “Transformers” website as well. :HEADHURTS:

I can hear the crickets chirping here. Join us on the 3rd party forum, youre missing all the fun. ;)


Hasbro's financial health can't be unlinked from the Transformers. I for one am very interested in it because I enjoy the large releases of toys every year, the comics, the movies, and the shows. If Hasbro starts to falter we won't get as many toys every year, though I'm not sure just a downturn would affect the media productions as much.

Let's just say you get your wish and Hasbro goes bankrupt. Sure someone would swoop in and buy the brand, but there would be a huge delay in the toys return to the market. Court fights could tie up the media licenses so we might not have any comics, shows, or movies for years.
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535088)
Posted by Rated X on December 13th, 2013 @ 4:39pm CST
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Blah, blah blah...

Other than the fact this is offically from Hasbro, it has nothing to do with any continuity of Transformers.


Which is why it's in the Transformers General discussion forum. Like it or not Hasbro and Transformers are linked together.



If we go by that logic, then every time a Hasbro executive gets caught having an affair or arrested for tax evasion, it should be posted up as news on a “Transformers” website as well. :HEADHURTS:

I can hear the crickets chirping here. Join us on the 3rd party forum, youre missing all the fun. ;)


Hasbro's financial health can't be unlinked from the Transformers. I for one am very interested in it because I enjoy the large releases of toys every year, the comics, the movies, and the shows. If Hasbro starts to falter we won't get as many toys every year, though I'm not sure just a downturn would affect the media productions as much.

Let's just say you get your wish and Hasbro goes bankrupt. Sure someone would swoop in and buy the brand, but there would be a huge delay in the toys return to the market. Court fights could tie up the media licenses so we might not have any comics, shows, or movies for years.



I don’t want Hasbro to fall under. When they make good figures, they get my money. There’s no shortage of Hasbro products in my collection. But there are plenty of expensive non-Hasbro figures filling gaps in my collection. Hasbro will never fill these gaps because they are too busy breeding Bumblebees in masses like the Florida cockroach.
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535111)
Posted by njb902 on December 13th, 2013 @ 6:48pm CST
Rated X wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Blah, blah blah...

Other than the fact this is offically from Hasbro, it has nothing to do with any continuity of Transformers.


Which is why it's in the Transformers General discussion forum. Like it or not Hasbro and Transformers are linked together.



If we go by that logic, then every time a Hasbro executive gets caught having an affair or arrested for tax evasion, it should be posted up as news on a “Transformers” website as well. :HEADHURTS:

I can hear the crickets chirping here. Join us on the 3rd party forum, youre missing all the fun. ;)


Hasbro's financial health can't be unlinked from the Transformers. I for one am very interested in it because I enjoy the large releases of toys every year, the comics, the movies, and the shows. If Hasbro starts to falter we won't get as many toys every year, though I'm not sure just a downturn would affect the media productions as much.

Let's just say you get your wish and Hasbro goes bankrupt. Sure someone would swoop in and buy the brand, but there would be a huge delay in the toys return to the market. Court fights could tie up the media licenses so we might not have any comics, shows, or movies for years.



I don’t want Hasbro to fall under. When they make good figures, they get my money. There’s no shortage of Hasbro products in my collection. But there are plenty of expensive non-Hasbro figures filling gaps in my collection. Hasbro will never fill these gaps because they are too busy breeding Bumblebees in masses like the Florida cockroach.


With all of your anti-Hasbro tirades it's kinda hard to believe.
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535132)
Posted by Tronus_Rex on December 13th, 2013 @ 7:59pm CST
mooncake623 wrote:
Tronus_Rex wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Tronus_Rex wrote:If Hasbro continues to focus on the long term plan, & not feed the impatient stock-holders, the ones who ask for immediate gratification, they will, in the long term, continue to grow & prosper.

Short term doesn't matter, if your laying the work for the future boom, or for your seeds to sprout & grow in to a bountiful crop.

Other farmers have to spend even more time - changing the plant itself - so that it will grow a superior plant. Others focus on soil maintenance, rotation for fallowing/rest, and quality to improve yield.

If you can only see 3 months ahead, you may eat what'll feed you in 6 months, a year, or 5 years.

Others need to focus on 20 years or more.

=; No trolls, please, if you're even thinking I'm stating the "obvious" or "high school level", than stop before you say anything, as right now, 99% of people DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS! Including a few who've said they did, but really/obviously didn't. [Personal experience with fools who've cost my ventures money - themselves especially].



What does this have to do with Hasbro paying out quarterly dividends. Are you saying that Hasbro is not investing in the future because they are paying out dividends to shareholders? Cause Hasbro has been paying out dividends for Years. Look it up before you make a awful analogy that doesn't apply here....


I take it you don't deal with investors, stockholders, & the companies that have to appease them? I have and still do. THIS has everything to do with what is going with the Hasbro Q4 report. And problems in the markets shareholders, themselves. People want instant gratification. I've even seen coverage on this issue on TV for the financial reporting channel. There are "commentators", IE, entertainers who say that Hasbro "has to do better", stating that the increase is "disappointing". I saw one MORON say that after the next movie, Hasbro will suffer, and the usual statements of doom and fear.

This is VERY relevant. I repeat & summarize, companies are too fixated on short term profits to make investors/stockholders happy, & they're often forgetting about the long term.



I'm not going to tell you what I do because it doesn't matter....

...From your analogy it sounds like you are saying that Hasbro and every other company should save their money and invest in the long run and that by paying the shareholders they are not investing in their future.... This simply isn't the case here...

...Also FYI MCDs is one of the best dividend plays out there... but according to your analogy Mcds is really in trouble... because they are not investing in the future... please..


I'm not saying anything of the kind. All I am saying is that many people are looking at this, such as on pretend news channels, and saying Hasbro has somehow, screwed up. It's being repeated on a few fake news sites online. & I saw hints of it on this thread today.

You can do things that make money, in the short term, make profit, yet, leave given company in a bad enough situation that, long term, they're unable to compete. How this happens is the subject of many studies, and commentaries, and interviews with leaders in capitalism, who all point to this trend today.

I'm defending Hasbro, not criticizing it. Today, companies are required to make stockholders happy, without hurting the company in the long term. You have to keep the future in mind. Many companies, as of right now, have fallen in to a trap where they're too concerned about making quick profits to make the investors happy. & thus are hurting themselves.

As for "what I do", you comment was poorly thought out, please calm down. You misunderstood I was trying to point out that people criticizing Hasbro, & need to stop listening to the TV scare-entertainers, & arm-chair quarterbacking.

As for your point.

Do you ask a man in the stock exchange to go perform a major operation such as rebuilding a heart valve? Do you ask a skilled carpenter to teach a language he/she is unfamiliar with in another country? No, because they are not trained, nor well versed to handle such things.

Jeez, what if you asked a stuffy mathematician to make a colorful table-tp game...WAIT!

Image

EDIT for Clarification. There are many who are saying that the dividend is too small and a sign of Hasbro somehow f'n up. I've seen an article today on a BS website that Hasbro should be bought for the movie then dumped when stocks reach a peak again. They say that after the movie influence, Hasbro will suffer, & that other IP's are now tired and, 'blah, 'blah, 'blah, it's just scare mongering for hit's or ratings.
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535142)
Posted by mooncake623 on December 13th, 2013 @ 8:50pm CST
Tronus_Rex wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Tronus_Rex wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Tronus_Rex wrote:If Hasbro continues to focus on the long term plan, & not feed the impatient stock-holders, the ones who ask for immediate gratification, they will, in the long term, continue to grow & prosper.

Short term doesn't matter, if your laying the work for the future boom, or for your seeds to sprout & grow in to a bountiful crop.

Other farmers have to spend even more time - changing the plant itself - so that it will grow a superior plant. Others focus on soil maintenance, rotation for fallowing/rest, and quality to improve yield.

If you can only see 3 months ahead, you may eat what'll feed you in 6 months, a year, or 5 years.

Others need to focus on 20 years or more.

=; No trolls, please, if you're even thinking I'm stating the "obvious" or "high school level", than stop before you say anything, as right now, 99% of people DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS! Including a few who've said they did, but really/obviously didn't. [Personal experience with fools who've cost my ventures money - themselves especially].



What does this have to do with Hasbro paying out quarterly dividends. Are you saying that Hasbro is not investing in the future because they are paying out dividends to shareholders? Cause Hasbro has been paying out dividends for Years. Look it up before you make a awful analogy that doesn't apply here....


I take it you don't deal with investors, stockholders, & the companies that have to appease them? I have and still do. THIS has everything to do with what is going with the Hasbro Q4 report. And problems in the markets shareholders, themselves. People want instant gratification. I've even seen coverage on this issue on TV for the financial reporting channel. There are "commentators", IE, entertainers who say that Hasbro "has to do better", stating that the increase is "disappointing". I saw one MORON say that after the next movie, Hasbro will suffer, and the usual statements of doom and fear.

This is VERY relevant. I repeat & summarize, companies are too fixated on short term profits to make investors/stockholders happy, & they're often forgetting about the long term.



I'm not going to tell you what I do because it doesn't matter....

...From your analogy it sounds like you are saying that Hasbro and every other company should save their money and invest in the long run and that by paying the shareholders they are not investing in their future.... This simply isn't the case here...

...Also FYI MCDs is one of the best dividend plays out there... but according to your analogy Mcds is really in trouble... because they are not investing in the future... please..


I'm not saying anything of the kind. All I am saying is that many people are looking at this, such as on pretend news channels, and saying Hasbro has somehow, screwed up. It's being repeated on a few fake news sites online. & I saw hints of it on this thread today.

You can do things that make money, in the short term, make profit, yet, leave given company in a bad enough situation that, long term, they're unable to compete. How this happens is the subject of many studies, and commentaries, and interviews with leaders in capitalism, who all point to this trend today.

I'm defending Hasbro, not criticizing it. Today, companies are required to make stockholders happy, without hurting the company in the long term. You have to keep the future in mind. Many companies, as of right now, have fallen in to a trap where they're too concerned about making quick profits to make the investors happy. & thus are hurting themselves.

As for "what I do", you comment was poorly thought out, please calm down. You misunderstood I was trying to point out that people criticizing Hasbro, & need to stop listening to the TV scare-entertainers, & arm-chair quarterbacking.

As for your point.

Do you ask a man in the stock exchange to go perform a major operation such as rebuilding a heart valve? Do you ask a skilled carpenter to teach a language he/she is unfamiliar with in another country? No, because they are not trained, nor well versed to handle such things.

Jeez, what if you asked a stuffy mathematician to make a colorful table-tp game...WAIT!

Image

EDIT for Clarification. There are many who are saying that the dividend is too small and a sign of Hasbro somehow f'n up. I've seen an article today on a BS website that Hasbro should be bought for the movie then dumped when stocks reach a peak again. They say that after the movie influence, Hasbro will suffer, & that other IP's are now tired and, 'blah, 'blah, 'blah, it's just scare mongering for hit's or ratings.


I think you've taken my points out of context. as I've misunderstood your quote. I simply thought from your horrible analogy (I'm sorry but I really think its bad..) that you are criticizing Hasbro for announcing a dividend. Not that you are defending them from people saying the div increase is too small.
That is all.

As for "what I do", you comment was poorly thought out, please calm down.

Don't understand this. I'm pretty calm.. don't know where you're coming from here... if you really want to know what I do you can PM me
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535169)
Posted by Tronus_Rex on December 13th, 2013 @ 11:06pm CST
It's alright mooncake', I see the misunderstanding. We're cool ^^ I reread and see what you meant now. PM not required.
Re: Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares (1535174)
Posted by amtm on December 13th, 2013 @ 11:41pm CST
Just wish the stock would drop enough to bring the yield back into the 4% range. Probably will take another big market correction to do that, though.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014