Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station

Transformers News: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station

Friday, January 27th, 2012 1:19PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 31,737

As part of the Hasbro Annual Fun and Game event, there are some printable coupons for several Transformers items. The coupons offer $3.00 off of any DARK OF THE MOON DELUXE figure, $8.00 OFF when you buy KRE-O TRANSFORMERS STARSCREAM or MEGATRON construction set, and keep $8.00 in your wallet when buying the PLAYSKOOL HEROES TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS FIRE STATION PRIME playset!

Get the coupons by heading to Hasbro's Annual Fun and Games promo page by clicking here!

Credit(s): cdavid3
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339132)
Posted by GuyIncognito on January 27th, 2012 @ 2:19pm CST
Thanks! I might use the Deluxe coupon at Walmart. Unfortunately, my local TRU and Target have simply stopped restocking TFs. Walmart recently restocked with DOTM Deluxes, though.
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339133)
Posted by LiKwid on January 27th, 2012 @ 2:22pm CST
Cool...Can use the deuxe one for that custom skywarp I wants to do :)
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339138)
Posted by King Slick on January 27th, 2012 @ 2:29pm CST
They got one for the Optimus Prime set too! =P~

Glad I am moving into that bigger apartment. It is just choosing between Megs and Starscream.
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339139)
Posted by GuyIncognito on January 27th, 2012 @ 2:31pm CST
King Slick wrote: It is just choosing between Megs and Starscream.

You talkin about the KRE-O sets? I'd go with Megs. SS has a goofy looking bot mode, and Megs comes with the awesome Shockwave KREON.
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339140)
Posted by Erailea on January 27th, 2012 @ 2:32pm CST
LiKwid wrote:Cool...Can use the deuxe one for that custom skywarp I wants to do :)

haha. Nice xD
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339142)
Posted by GetRightRobot on January 27th, 2012 @ 2:36pm CST
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339145)
Posted by Erailea on January 27th, 2012 @ 2:39pm CST
GetRightRobot wrote:DOTM Deluxes have been cut down to $5 at my local Walmart. I will buy them if they honor this coupon additionally. I mean, can I really be picky with $2 transformers? HAHA WIN!

dude, thanks for that tip! Haha. I'm going to have to check out my Walmart tonight xD There are two figures I've been putting off 'cause I don't care enough to spend $10 on them but would be nice to own if I can get 'em cheap :3
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339178)
Posted by cdavid3 on January 27th, 2012 @ 4:01pm CST
King Slick wrote:They got one for the Optimus Prime set too! =P~

You can print each coupon twice so you can get both.
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339185)
Posted by GetRightRobot on January 27th, 2012 @ 4:20pm CST
cdavid3 wrote:
King Slick wrote:They got one for the Optimus Prime set too! =P~

You can print each coupon twice so you can get both.

There's the man with the plan. I wasn't sure by what name you wanted to be credited, and it looks as if you have one that fits the bill. Thanks again for the heads up. I'm planning on abusing this little coupon at the 5 area Wal-marts!
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339200)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on January 27th, 2012 @ 4:56pm CST
Will these work online or only in store?
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339201)
Posted by nemesis-prime on January 27th, 2012 @ 4:58pm CST
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339215)
Posted by cdavid3 on January 27th, 2012 @ 5:30pm CST
nemesis-prime wrote:WARNING WALMART DID NOT ACCEPT THESE COUPONS BECAUSE THEY WONT SCAN...i was soo pissed i will be caLLING hasbro in the morn :-x

That sucks. Did they scan the coupon correctly? They have to scan the barcode on the far left. Sometimes they have to use their hand and cover up the other barcodes so it doesn't interfere with the scanning. I've had that happen to me before at Walmart and I just had them keep retrying until it worked. If they are doing it correctly, then it's probably not in their system yet.
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339248)
Posted by Erailea on January 27th, 2012 @ 7:01pm CST

Seriously? The $5 coupons didn't scan back in the Fall either but every cashier I went through (as I made numerous purchases with those coupons) just did a bypass code and plugged it in.

Guess it's a good thing the sales weren't going on in my Walmart (I dun feel like picking anything up unless it's super cheap right now. I'd rather save my money for RiD...). Less crap to deal with
Re: Hasbro Coupons for DOTM Deluxe, Kre-O and Rescue Bots Fire Station (1339258)
Posted by GetRightRobot on January 27th, 2012 @ 7:33pm CST
Wal Mart overrode my coupons. I picked up the orange AMP Roadbuster, Laserbeak and Air Raid for a whopping $12.54! Sweet!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction