Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Transformers News: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Thursday, July 18th, 2013 5:03PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Event News, Company News, Media
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 48,652

Thanks again to Seibertron we have a better look at the slideshow used during the panel at SDCC. And courtesy of Hasbro, we get a better look at the product images used in the presentation: these include Construct-Bots, Generations, Masterpiece and the Thrilling 30 grouping, and can all be found here. Or you can click on any of the images below for the full galleries!

UPDATE: You can now watch the embedded video below to view the panel's slideshow gallery instead, all courtesy of Seibertron himself.

SDCC Hasbro Panel Gallery

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Hasbro Official Product Images Gallery

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries
Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504509)
Posted by RAcast on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:15pm CDT
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504510)
Posted by Gearslide on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:17pm CDT
Uh oh!

Minicons!

Minicons that don't require assembly!

Minicons that combine into a deluxe sized figure!
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504511)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:19pm CDT
Those min-cons are pretty badass, it's almost like a miniture TF-GO set up :D
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504512)
Posted by Gearslide on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:21pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:it's almost like a miniture TF-GO set up :D

Please don't insult the Minicons!
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504513)
Posted by RAcast on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:22pm CDT
Who is is supposed to be? I'm assuming it's some IDW character(s)?
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504514)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:24pm CDT
"may make your head explode" why cause the prices are so high or is it because the quality is so low
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504516)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:25pm CDT
Gearslide wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:it's almost like a miniture TF-GO set up :D

Please don't insult the Minicons!

I said set up not the same :roll: , the figures are arranged in a similar way as the triple combiner, one for head and shoulders, one body, and one for lower body and legs.
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504519)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:30pm CDT
RAcast wrote:Who is is supposed to be? I'm assuming it's some IDW character(s)?
Who? The Mini-Con combiner? It's a new character.
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504521)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:31pm CDT
Much better quality images than I could find.

Armada Starscream's reveal was a pretty nice early birthday gift. I may consider preordering a figure for the very first time. :-?

Like I usually say, many of the Generations figures are on my "To Get" list. Some of the Construct-Bots as well, oddly enough.

Whoa, Mini-Cons?! Where'd they come from? I don't remember there being anything about Mini-Cons! And they combine?! :BOOM:

pzfksfioejmcsdfgv;afnjna;ffweafj.... Sorry, I was wiping blood off my keyboard. :oops:

So how will they be sold? The traditional three-pack? And how big will they and their combined mode be?

The entirety of the Generations line: Legends, Deluxes, Voyagers, and now the sudden addition of kickass Mini-Cons...

Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504522)
Posted by RAcast on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:36pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Much better quality images than I could find.

I would guess a traditional three-pack at a deluxe price-point.
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504532)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:56pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Much better quality images than I could find.

Why do you doubt the power of the Seibertron news team?

Gearslide wrote:Uh oh!

Minicons!

Minicons that don't require assembly!

Minicons that combine into a deluxe sized figure!

With a Minicon emblem! :MINI:
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504535)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:01pm CDT
Minicons? really? Those things are ugly and terrible... GENERATIONS SKYWARP! There's the awesomeness. Shrapnel looks beautiful too. The rest are pretty meh, with the exception for Whirl who I like despite the awkwardly posed Robot mode.
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504538)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:05pm CDT
Minicon combiner?
Shrapnel with Reflector?
Generations Skids and Whirl?

Gimme dat.
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504539)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:09pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Minicons? really? Those things are ugly and terrible...

But they're tiny and therefore adorable! And they combine! And they're green! :x

EDIT: AND THE TANK HAS A MONOCLE! :shock: I'm in love.

Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504543)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:15pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Minicons? really? Those things are ugly and terrible...

EDIT: AND THE TANK HAS A MONOCLE! :shock: I'm in love.

Not to mention they're military vehicles. I love me some military vehicles! :x
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504544)
Posted by RAcast on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:17pm CDT
It's even well articulated! GATTAIIII! :michaelbay:
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504546)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:18pm CDT
So are these the first minicons that have their own guns?
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504548)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:19pm CDT
Looking at them again, they have a bit of an Insecticon vibe to them. :-?

Shrapnel as the helicopter, Bombshell as the tank and Kickback the jet.
Does no one else see it?
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504549)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:19pm CDT
RAcast wrote:It's even well articulated! GATTAIIII! :michaelbay:

And thus, I repeat myself:

Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504550)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:21pm CDT

"I gota pee!"

"Don't watch me pee!"

"I'm peeing"

Ending Soon On eBay

For Hasbro Transformers BW raid Platinum Edition Optimus Prime captain orangutan - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 44 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 GEN 1 ORIGINAL DECEPTICON CYCLONUS FIGURE WITH GUN - Time Remaining: 9 days 2 hours 25 minutes 53 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 ORIGINAL HEADMASTER WEIRDWOLF FIGURE NEAR COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 9 days 2 hours 35 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Brimstone Figure - Time Remaining: 9 days 5 hours 56 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Menasor Stunticons Boxed Set MISB 2016 - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 13 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club Exclusive Animated Cheetor 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 43 minutes 40 seconds
Takara Transformers MP-4 Masterpiece Optimus Prime Convoy 1st Edition MISB new - Time Remaining: 9 days 9 hours 6 minutes 18 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS CHEVROLET CORVETTE BATTLE RAVAGE ACTION FIGURE-MIB 2004 - Time Remaining: 8 days 21 hours 51 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016