Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Transformers News: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Thursday, July 18th, 2013 5:03PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Event News, Company News, Media
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 48,782

Thanks again to Seibertron we have a better look at the slideshow used during the panel at SDCC. And courtesy of Hasbro, we get a better look at the product images used in the presentation: these include Construct-Bots, Generations, Masterpiece and the Thrilling 30 grouping, and can all be found here. Or you can click on any of the images below for the full galleries!

UPDATE: You can now watch the embedded video below to view the panel's slideshow gallery instead, all courtesy of Seibertron himself.

SDCC Hasbro Panel Gallery

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries

Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries
Credit(s): Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504509)
Posted by RAcast on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:15pm CDT
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504510)
Posted by Gearslide on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:17pm CDT
Uh oh!

Minicons!

Minicons that don't require assembly!

Minicons that combine into a deluxe sized figure!
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504511)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:19pm CDT
Those min-cons are pretty badass, it's almost like a miniture TF-GO set up :D
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504512)
Posted by Gearslide on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:21pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:it's almost like a miniture TF-GO set up :D

Please don't insult the Minicons!
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504513)
Posted by RAcast on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:22pm CDT
Who is is supposed to be? I'm assuming it's some IDW character(s)?
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504514)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:24pm CDT
"may make your head explode" why cause the prices are so high or is it because the quality is so low
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504516)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:25pm CDT
Gearslide wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:it's almost like a miniture TF-GO set up :D

Please don't insult the Minicons!

I said set up not the same :roll: , the figures are arranged in a similar way as the triple combiner, one for head and shoulders, one body, and one for lower body and legs.
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504519)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:30pm CDT
RAcast wrote:Who is is supposed to be? I'm assuming it's some IDW character(s)?
Who? The Mini-Con combiner? It's a new character.
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504521)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:31pm CDT
Much better quality images than I could find.

Armada Starscream's reveal was a pretty nice early birthday gift. I may consider preordering a figure for the very first time. :-?

Like I usually say, many of the Generations figures are on my "To Get" list. Some of the Construct-Bots as well, oddly enough.

Whoa, Mini-Cons?! Where'd they come from? I don't remember there being anything about Mini-Cons! And they combine?! :BOOM:

pzfksfioejmcsdfgv;afnjna;ffweafj.... Sorry, I was wiping blood off my keyboard. :oops:

So how will they be sold? The traditional three-pack? And how big will they and their combined mode be?

The entirety of the Generations line: Legends, Deluxes, Voyagers, and now the sudden addition of kickass Mini-Cons...

Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504522)
Posted by RAcast on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:36pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Much better quality images than I could find.

I would guess a traditional three-pack at a deluxe price-point.
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504532)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:56pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Much better quality images than I could find.

Why do you doubt the power of the Seibertron news team?

Gearslide wrote:Uh oh!

Minicons!

Minicons that don't require assembly!

Minicons that combine into a deluxe sized figure!

With a Minicon emblem! :MINI:
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504535)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:01pm CDT
Minicons? really? Those things are ugly and terrible... GENERATIONS SKYWARP! There's the awesomeness. Shrapnel looks beautiful too. The rest are pretty meh, with the exception for Whirl who I like despite the awkwardly posed Robot mode.
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504538)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:05pm CDT
Minicon combiner?
Shrapnel with Reflector?
Generations Skids and Whirl?

Gimme dat.
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504539)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:09pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Minicons? really? Those things are ugly and terrible...

But they're tiny and therefore adorable! And they combine! And they're green! :x

EDIT: AND THE TANK HAS A MONOCLE! :shock: I'm in love.

Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504543)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:15pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Minicons? really? Those things are ugly and terrible...

EDIT: AND THE TANK HAS A MONOCLE! :shock: I'm in love.

Not to mention they're military vehicles. I love me some military vehicles! :x
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504544)
Posted by RAcast on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:17pm CDT
It's even well articulated! GATTAIIII! :michaelbay:
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504546)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:18pm CDT
So are these the first minicons that have their own guns?
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504548)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:19pm CDT
Looking at them again, they have a bit of an Insecticon vibe to them. :-?

Shrapnel as the helicopter, Bombshell as the tank and Kickback the jet.
Does no one else see it?
Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504549)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:19pm CDT
RAcast wrote:It's even well articulated! GATTAIIII! :michaelbay:

And thus, I repeat myself:

Re: Hasbro SDCC Panel and Official Product Images Galleries (1504550)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:21pm CDT

"I gota pee!"

"Don't watch me pee!"

"I'm peeing"

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers TAKARA MP-21G Masterpiece Autobot Bumblebee G2 Ver. Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 17 minutes 53 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Animated TA-18 Snarl & TA-19 Swoop set - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 32 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers 2011 MOVIE DOTM Cyberverse Legion Class MEGATRON FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 6 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers G1 1989 HOT ROD PATROL MOSC complete micromaster - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 54 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Classics Henkei Electro Disruptor MIRAGE clear exclusive rare Japan - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 26 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Generations IDW Deluxe Class HOIST Autobot - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 43 minutes
Kaiyodo Revoltech No19 Transformers Optimus Prime Convoy Used complete in Box - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 29 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers G1 Powermaster Overlord radar dish - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 53 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive