Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Hasbro Toy Store Sale

Transformers News: Hasbro Toy Store Sale

Monday, December 29th, 2008 12:38AM CST

Categories: Store News, Toy News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 30,093

Hasbro Toy Store is offering an After Christmas Sale on Transformers. It’s a great time to stock up on figures that you have been wanting to get.

Most figures are 25% off. Click here to learn more.
Credit(s): Hasbro Toy Store
Re: Hasbro Toy Store Sale (857638)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on December 29th, 2008 @ 1:08am CST
This would be very cool, if any of the items on sale were worth buying. Mostly, it's older first-movie merchandise, with a couple of less-interesting Animated (mostly bumper-battlers) and Star Wars Crossovers things thrown in...
Re: Hasbro Toy Store Sale (857709)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on December 29th, 2008 @ 7:04am CST
Yeah, it is a sale alright.... but hardly anything worth buying. I wouldn't keep most of the stuff if they gave it away.
Re: Hasbro Toy Store Sale (857768)
Posted by TheMuffin on December 29th, 2008 @ 10:23am CST
Re: Hasbro Toy Store Sale (857771)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 29th, 2008 @ 10:32am CST
meh nothing good here.
Re: Hasbro Toy Store Sale (857787)
Posted by omega666 on December 29th, 2008 @ 11:19am CST
Even if it were 75% off, I wouldn't buy the stuff that's left.
Re: Hasbro Toy Store Sale (857817)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on December 29th, 2008 @ 12:19pm CST
TheMuffin wrote:Come now Lapse. You wouldn't want a toothbrush that plays transformers music and a Cyber Stomping Bumblebee?! :grin:

Nah, I don't need doubles of those. I'm f'n serious too. :oops: Already got em! (not for me, though. I have three kids.)
Re: Hasbro Toy Store Sale (857832)
Posted by TheMuffin on December 29th, 2008 @ 12:36pm CST
Lapse Of Reason wrote:

Uh huh....
Re: Hasbro Toy Store Sale (857879)
Posted by Technically weird on December 29th, 2008 @ 2:17pm CST
So Hasbro is trying to get rid of the crap that never sold? What a surprise.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism