Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order

Transformers News: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order

Sunday, September 23rd, 2012 10:29AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 41,013

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The title says it all, place your pre-orders at the link below!

Transformers Masterpiece Action Figure - Optimus Prime

Price: $99.99
Estimated Ship Date: October 15th
Limit: 2 per customer


Product Description
For millions of years, noble OPTIMUS PRIME has led the AUTOBOTS in their war against the tyranny of MEGATRON and his evil DECEPTICONS. His unwavering courage in the face of centuries of desperate battle is an inspiration to his comrades. He is an unstoppable warrior and a flawless leader, pushing ahead through the darkest times in the history of CYBERTRON and remaining unbowed, unbroken, and always committed to victory.

Whether he's chasing the DECEPTICONS in semi truck mode, or you convert his trailer to a battle station, your OPTIMUS PRIME figure is ready to lead the AUTOBOTS to victory! Set features AUTOBOT ROLLER vehicle and Spike Witwicky mini-figure to help their fearless friend and leader.

Transformers Masterpiece Action Figure - Optimus Prime features:
Trailer converts to battle station!
Spike Witwicky mini-figure and AUTOBOT ROLLER included!
Matrix of Leadership fits in chest!
Energon axe snaps on!
Trailer has storage areas for Ion Cannon and Energon axe!


Item #: 863856
SKU: 08C5AA6B
UPC/EAN/ISBN: 653569776314
Manufacturer #: A0782


Re: ToysRUs.com has MP Optimus Prime pre-orders up!

Re: ToysRUs.com has MP Optimus Prime pre-orders up!

Re: ToysRUs.com has MP Optimus Prime pre-orders up!

Re: ToysRUs.com has MP Optimus Prime pre-orders up!
Credit(s): mrtbone81, Jon, Hip-Hoptimus Rime, TRU
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423202)
Posted by originaldave77 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 10:52am CDT
Haha they have his back legs mistransformed in vehicle mode in ALL the pics, looks like some panels by the front wheels were missed too.

But my question is, what did they do to the headlights?? Looks like they blacked-out half of them. Or is that mistransformed too?
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423208)
Posted by samuraiman on September 23rd, 2012 @ 11:04am CDT
YES I HAVE HAD A $100 BiLL SAVED SINCED JUNE FROM MY BIRTHDAY I JUST PRE-ORDERED THIS BAD BOY!!! :DANCE: :HEADHURTS: :sad: 8) :grin:
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423212)
Posted by datguy86 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 11:15am CDT
This is what I'm talking about! Hasbro and their affiliates are doing good with this and the HTS store offering pre-orders for the Ultimate Set. Ordered me a Prime.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423215)
Posted by Erailea on September 23rd, 2012 @ 11:29am CDT
Preorder in! And the free shipping is really pretty awesome.

There went they money I had saved for Soundwave. Lol. But since he's not due out for a few more months I could care less. I should have the money again by the time he's due.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423218)
Posted by ADAPPJ28 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 11:33am CDT
Thanks for the heads up ! I had some paypal $ saved so i couldnt resist preordering.Really starting to get into TF's again after finding MP Thundercracker recently :CON: .
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423222)
Posted by Triptykon on September 23rd, 2012 @ 11:44am CDT
Pre order in! Cmon October 15th lol.

I didnt get free shipping though, got hit for $8.03 on that...Oh well....MP Prime is finally dialed in! Hot damn! Hes gonna look great next to Hot Rod/Rodimus shaking his hand. :D
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423225)
Posted by ADAPPJ28 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 11:51am CDT
Triptykon wrote:Pre order in! Cmon October 15th lol.

I didnt get free shipping though, got hit for $8.03 on that...Oh well....MP Prime is finally dialed in! Hot damn! Hes gonna look great next to Hot Rod/Rodimus shaking his hand. :D

Thats odd its supposed to be free shipping for all orders over $49.99,unless you checked expedited shipping accidently.I'm psyched to get this Prime too,so much cheaper than the Takara one.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423226)
Posted by bfett88 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 11:56am CDT
According to thier website you don't get charged until it ships.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423230)
Posted by dragons on September 23rd, 2012 @ 12:09pm CDT
ADAPPJ28 wrote:
Triptykon wrote:Pre order in! Cmon October 15th lol.

I didnt get free shipping though, got hit for $8.03 on that...Oh well....MP Prime is finally dialed in! Hot damn! Hes gonna look great next to Hot Rod/Rodimus shaking his hand. :D

Thats odd its supposed to be free shipping for all orders over $49.99,unless you checked expedited shipping accidently.I'm psyched to get this Prime too,so much cheaper than the Takara one.



you didnt get charged for shipping my recipet was same way shipping wasnt included but sales tax is included it be 116. if shipping was included with your order
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423237)
Posted by roBROmanceFTW on September 23rd, 2012 @ 12:51pm CDT
Got my pre-order in, yay!!! :KREMZEEK: Feel bad for people who couldn't wait it out and instead bought the HK release for up to 3x as much.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423239)
Posted by EagleBot13 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 12:52pm CDT
whats up with those headlights?
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423244)
Posted by evers on September 23rd, 2012 @ 1:17pm CDT
Good transformers hunting weekend, pre ordered Masterpiece Prime, and found dreadwing, some vehicons, and a cyberverse sky quake at my local Walmart.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423250)
Posted by Kup98ss on September 23rd, 2012 @ 1:39pm CDT
Got one on order now.
Thanks!

I have all but given up on finding masterpiece Thundercracker in my local store. I'm glad to see that TRU has given the option of a preorder this time.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423252)
Posted by fordprefect294 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 1:49pm CDT
evers wrote:Good transformers hunting weekend, pre ordered Masterpiece Prime, and found dreadwing, some vehicons, and a cyberverse sky quake at my local Walmart.


Wow, Dreadwing and the Vehicons (PLURAL!) seriously make me jealous. I'd be happy to find one of either. Good on ya.

Also, yay TRU.com for the preorder. Got the MP TC deal when it first posted, and had a $100 TRU gift card = two MP figures for $65.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423262)
Posted by RodimalToyota on September 23rd, 2012 @ 2:29pm CDT
Nice! Finally someone pulls their head out of their ass and makes these exclusives a pre-order!

Also, your getting charged sales tax not shipping.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423278)
Posted by XDMan on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:06pm CDT
Once again, we get crappy stock photos. :-(
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423280)
Posted by St. Even on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:08pm CDT
WHY CAN'T I FIND IT!?!?!?!?!?

I searched by the item number and name with no luck. PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423283)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:15pm CDT
St. Even wrote:WHY CAN'T I FIND IT!?!?!?!?!?

I searched by the item number and name with no luck. PLEASE HELP!!!


It seems the listing has been pulled down
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423285)
Posted by St. Even on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:22pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
St. Even wrote:WHY CAN'T I FIND IT!?!?!?!?!?

I searched by the item number and name with no luck. PLEASE HELP!!!


It seems the listing has been pulled down


If Hasbro did not produce enough I am going to take a dump in a box and mail it to them. IF the lot sold out in five hours it is absurd to make fans resort to buying from "resellers" at twice the price. Figure your crap out, Hasbro.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423286)
Posted by megatronus on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:23pm CDT
Gah! Preorder down already.

I'm sad I didn't see this post earlier :BOOM:

This happened with Thundercracker too - why the heck would ToysRUs take down the page entirely? The "out of stock temporarily, more available soon" tag seems the MUCH better way to go.

Also, as someone who shilled out the dough for Takara's MP-10, I'm not at all sad about my purchase. I prefer the darker colors, and it appears the resale value (should I decide to sell) is strong.

My approach to the dual releases is: open the Takara versions, keep Hasbro versions in box, due to the nice window display. :CON:
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423288)
Posted by Erailea on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:33pm CDT
St. Even wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
St. Even wrote:WHY CAN'T I FIND IT!?!?!?!?!?

I searched by the item number and name with no luck. PLEASE HELP!!!


It seems the listing has been pulled down


If Hasbro did not produce enough I am going to take a dump in a box and mail it to them. IF the lot sold out in five hours it is absurd to make fans resort to buying from "resellers" at twice the price. Figure your crap out, Hasbro.


I doubt it's that. Usually when companies set up a preorder they have a designated number of figures they allow to be in that category. The rest don't hit until they come out in stores.

It could also be that they got inundated with preorders and something happened on their site.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423289)
Posted by ZenPrime on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:35pm CDT
Got my pre-order in before they pull the listing! I'm hoping that I don't get the dreaded cancellation email...
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423293)
Posted by St. Even on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:40pm CDT
Erailea wrote:
St. Even wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
St. Even wrote:WHY CAN'T I FIND IT!?!?!?!?!?

I searched by the item number and name with no luck. PLEASE HELP!!!


It seems the listing has been pulled down


If Hasbro did not produce enough I am going to take a dump in a box and mail it to them. IF the lot sold out in five hours it is absurd to make fans resort to buying from "resellers" at twice the price. Figure your crap out, Hasbro.


I doubt it's that. Usually when companies set up a preorder they have a designated number of figures they allow to be in that category. The rest don't hit until they come out in stores.

It could also be that they got inundated with preorders and something happened on their site.



But they never show up in the store. The employees buy them and then go to Ebay. I never got my hands on MP Grimlock because the local Toys "R" Us never had a figure hit the shelves. That is absurd.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423303)
Posted by DesertKing on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:46pm CDT
roBROmanceFTW wrote:Got my pre-order in, yay!!! :KREMZEEK: Feel bad for people who couldn't wait it out and instead bought the HK release for up to 3x as much.


Don't be. We got this great figure for about a year ahead and I do prefer the darker "Toy Accurate" Blue as opposed to the lighter "Cartoon" blue. I find it kinda amusing that their was some spite and claims that is won't live up to MP-1 a year ago due it being another Optimus and cost. Well I guess that is what $99 price tag will do lol :KREMZEEK:

It seems like I was the among the last ones to had a chance to preorder this. Planing on Keeping it in box next to my Takara Convoy display. For those that got the chance to find this figure, you're in for a treat! This is coming from someone that isn't much of a Optimus fan.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423304)
Posted by youngku on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:49pm CDT
Link comes back with zero results. Searching through all the transformers yields no Masterpiece Prime.

Perhaps they already took down preorders.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423314)
Posted by RodimalToyota on September 23rd, 2012 @ 4:16pm CDT
Phew, hopefully they don't cancel orders, I got my confirmation email do I'm happy.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423315)
Posted by Erailea on September 23rd, 2012 @ 4:22pm CDT
St. Even wrote:
But they never show up in the store. The employees buy them and then go to Ebay. I never got my hands on MP Grimlock because the local Toys "R" Us never had a figure hit the shelves. That is absurd.


One of the problems with the internet, it makes scalping far too easy. But I must admit MP Grimlock hung around my local, suburbia, TRU for months.

I wish you luck finding MP Optimus. Hopefully TRU will up their pre-order estimates and reopen it... or at the very least have enough stock to last more than a few hours upon release.

Always blows my mind when these big companies sell out of an item rapidly and they don't do anything to alleviate the problem next time around - like having enough stock to keep the item online for a day, rather than 3 or 4 hours :/
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423318)
Posted by youngku on September 23rd, 2012 @ 4:29pm CDT
Link comes back with zero results. Searching through all the transformers yields no Masterpiece Prime.

Perhaps they already took down preorders.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423321)
Posted by burning_sirius on September 23rd, 2012 @ 4:45pm CDT
AHHHH! I work nights and totally slept through this. Noooo!
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423350)
Posted by SkyWarpt on September 23rd, 2012 @ 6:05pm CDT
And wouldn't you know a scalper has jumed right on Ebay
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574891718&toolid=10001&campid=5336631220&customid=transformers&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FMasterpiece-Optimus-Prime-Tru-Pre-Order-%2F160888839824%3Fpt%3DUS_Action_Figures%26hash%3Ditem2575b8de90

It would be my guess that the smart scalper would hold out until it's closer to Christmas.
Glad my $108 is a pending transaction on Paypal!
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423354)
Posted by redoutlander on September 23rd, 2012 @ 6:25pm CDT
Well I missed out on this guy. I'm sure they are just going to be letting him out in slow drops kind of like they did with ThunderCracker. It took me A few weeks of dropping by the TRU website before I was able to lock in ThunderCracker this Friday.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423360)
Posted by craggy on September 23rd, 2012 @ 6:41pm CDT
Erailea wrote:Always blows my mind when these big companies sell out of an item rapidly and they don't do anything to alleviate the problem next time around - like having enough stock to keep the item online for a day, rather than 3 or 4 hours :/

The only reason I can assume companies do this, is that they don't want to make as much money as they could have if they had more to sell.

I get small companies, like the 3rd parties like Fansproject, or Perfect Effect (wait, am I allowed to say that in here?) only making a very limited amount of their products, because they maybe can't afford to keep doing new runs of them. Hasbro isn't exactly a small toy company, and TRU isn't really some little independent retailer. Pretty sure if someone in an office somewhere pressed a few keys on his computer, they could get more.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423364)
Posted by NTESHFT on September 23rd, 2012 @ 6:55pm CDT
COME ON...... This is what I get for spending the weekend out in the country, away from technology.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423365)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 23rd, 2012 @ 6:58pm CDT
I will never be able to order it throught the normal means. TrU will never sell an english only toy to Qu├ębec. Even online! They could add a "Danger d'├ętouffement. Pour enfants de 3 ans et plus seulement." sticker on the box to fix that legal problem. But nooooooo, it's too hard.

I dont want to pay scalper prices on Ebay. Again.

So, anyone willing to middleman one for me?
You'll be a real bro. I would pay the total price plus shipping, of course.

I could also give a lot in trade.

Please PM me!
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423366)
Posted by User897 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 6:59pm CDT
Sonofamotherpieceof....

Dammit. Happens to me every time. Speeder Bike? Nope. Thundercracker? Nope. Optimus Prime? Of course, nope.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423368)
Posted by kaxblastard on September 23rd, 2012 @ 7:04pm CDT
At first glance it's a must have. After further analysis I find his Legs are short as well as his trailer, never mind the waist NEVER spun around in G1 and the covers on the wheels throw it off the road for me.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423377)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 23rd, 2012 @ 7:29pm CDT
kaxblastard wrote:At first glance it's a must have. After further analysis I find his Legs are short as well as his trailer, never mind the waist NEVER spun around in G1 and the covers on the wheels throw it off the road for me.


The legs were mistransformed in the pics on the TRU site.

This is MP-10 but it gives you a better idea of how it's suppose to look like.

Image
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423379)
Posted by dedcat on September 23rd, 2012 @ 7:32pm CDT
A fella takes one day off to watch some football...

ah well.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423396)
Posted by Bubbah on September 23rd, 2012 @ 8:13pm CDT
Son of a monkey bisquit! Hopefully this is like TC and he shows up a few more times, this is the one I'm REALLY looking forward to. C'mon TRU, I've been lucky at the last minute with others, gimmie one more piece of luck :)
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423400)
Posted by Cyberseven on September 23rd, 2012 @ 8:24pm CDT
This is a sweet deal, but I passed on pre-ordering him. I have MP-01, and MP-04, so I am not pressed for this. If I run across him at retail at one of my local TRU's, I just might have to add this to my MP Optimus's.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423412)
Posted by Gorechyld on September 23rd, 2012 @ 9:08pm CDT
Whoever got him, congrats. I placed an order for him this morning and got an email not to long ago saying my order had been canceled due to my credit/debit card not being authorized for use. Yet my card is perfectly legit and works just fine. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423417)
Posted by ADAPPJ28 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 9:15pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423422)
Posted by Bruticus1983 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 9:17pm CDT
I think i will let this one pass, im waiting for the voyager foc grimlock, or the retail combaticons because i already have the MP 10 convoy, so i really dont need it. >:oP (waiting face)
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423426)
Posted by Bruticus1983 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 9:23pm CDT
User897 wrote:Sonofamotherpieceof....

Dammit. Happens to me every time. Speeder Bike? Nope. Thundercracker? Nope. Optimus Prime? Of course, nope.


Don't worry man, your time will come.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423427)
Posted by Bruticus1983 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 9:27pm CDT
Bruticus1983 wrote:I think i will let this one pass, im waiting for the voyager foc grimlock, or the retail combaticons because i already have the MP 10 convoy, so i really dont need it. >:oP (waiting face)

My mistake, MP-01 convoy.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423445)
Posted by Mekatron on September 23rd, 2012 @ 10:18pm CDT
The ONE Hasblo item I was going to buy this year... if I can't get this at retail, screw 'em.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423463)
Posted by Flashwave on September 23rd, 2012 @ 11:28pm CDT
craggy wrote:
Erailea wrote:Always blows my mind when these big companies sell out of an item rapidly and they don't do anything to alleviate the problem next time around - like having enough stock to keep the item online for a day, rather than 3 or 4 hours :/

The only reason I can assume companies do this, is that they don't want to make as much money as they could have if they had more to sell.

I get small companies, like the 3rd parties like Fansproject, or Perfect Effect (wait, am I allowed to say that in here?) only making a very limited amount of their products, because they maybe can't afford to keep doing new runs of them. Hasbro isn't exactly a small toy company, and TRU isn't really some little independent retailer. Pretty sure if someone in an office somewhere pressed a few keys on his computer, they could get more.


Your talking about two differnt things. You're talking about supply on one hand and demand on the other. In reality, it boils down to three things:

TRU is in the business of selling toys, not storing them. Now, we can all agree that they aren't doing a swell job maybe of spreading stock around in the right places, but having Prime sold out is much more interesting to them than taking a gamble on ordering a thousand more and then selling only anothr three hundred off the bat. The other 700 Primes end up becoming not what we think of the term, but for TRU its a shelf warmer and wasted money. And Hasbro's in the same boat. Primes unwanted by TRU do them no good.

On Hasbro's end, there's probably some balance of cost per unit. Now, usually on our end, that goes down with bulk runs. But with complex figures liek Prime, I don't know for sure, that may not always be true. If the facotry gives Hasbro a quote for X figures and a quote for Y figures that's higher, and hasbro only has one retailer buying, they're going to pay for X and say "Sorry bout'cha."

Yeah, its about profit. And it is actually possible to make a bigger orofit off of fewer figures without choking demand.

The other thing on Hasbro's plate is that manufactuiring Prime takes up a lot of casting machines and assembly time. The longer they spend making a figure for one retailer, the less resources they have to make another figure, or figures if not as complex, for multiple retailers. Like the bajillion Bumblebees for example.

1 Prime for TRU, or One Bumblebee, one Wheeljack, for Walmart, TRU, target, Meijer, etc.

==============================================================================================
I dunno. I guess this was the decider for me. I was on the fence. Its a nice figure, but it doesn't really go with the Alternator collection like the first MP1 did. And I have him. Not really the modern asthetic, but he might belnd into the Classics shelf well. We'll see if he comes back up. If so, maybe...
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423476)
Posted by redoutlander on September 24th, 2012 @ 1:30am CDT
Them Babies are back on! check it out!!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=15546036

just put mine on order! Thundercracker Friday and now OP w/ trailer. Man I'm broke but I'm happpy. Hope i survive the wife killing me!
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423477)
Posted by triKlops on September 24th, 2012 @ 1:38am CDT
just got me order in
pretty psyched for this to come out
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Available for Pre-Order (1423481)
Posted by steve2275 on September 24th, 2012 @ 2:12am CDT
can we still buy in store?

Click here to view an additional 236 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014