Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released

Transformers News: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released

Friday, September 28th, 2012 11:17AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 51,143

The long awaited Hasbro version of MP-10 has made it's way to Toys"R"Us! Hasbro's Toys"R"Us exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime has been spotted at retail. The figure was sighted at a Springfield, MO Toys"R"Us location by signals3. Happy hunting, and good luck!

Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released
Credit(s): TFW2005 user signals3

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424769)
Posted by ZenPrime on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:33am CDT
Does anyone know the in store item #? Thanks in advance!
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424771)
Posted by CBratetron on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:35am CDT
It didn't come out earlier? I could have sworn I bought my TRU MP-10 off eBay a month ago.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424781)
Posted by RodimalToyota on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:51am CDT

Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424782)
Posted by Gurgintius Maximus on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:56am CDT
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424791)
Posted by Erailea on September 28th, 2012 @ 12:13pm CDT
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:Called a few here in Michigan, gave them the number that was associated with the pre order as well as asking by name. No idea what I was talking about. One guy seemed to know what is was and said not yet. Anyone else find TRS employees to be among the worst for customer service? I thought toy people would be happier people....

No happier than the people who work in clothing stores. Most people who work there are only there because it's a job, can't blame them really, not with how the economy is. I've had people at TRU all out forget I was on the phone before though. Was a little funny. I was multitasking with a project so I didn't really notice that I had been on hold for 15 minutes. Lol.

On the note of this toy's release... is it possible one store simply broke the street date?
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424793)
Posted by SnatchMaster on September 28th, 2012 @ 12:20pm CDT
Just got mine in so cal. It`s out! :BOT :BOT:
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424794)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 28th, 2012 @ 12:20pm CDT

My Toys "R" Us seemed to know what I was talking about when I was on the hunt for Shockwave; the kind gentleman (former Navy sailor even :grin: ) and I even discussed our opinions on WFC while poking around the system's inventory. So really, it depends on if they're familiar with the brand you're looking for.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424796)
Posted by emr1005 on September 28th, 2012 @ 12:24pm CDT
I just picked one up at the TRU in Escondido, CA. It was the last one. The figure looks amazing!
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424809)
Posted by GuyIncognito on September 28th, 2012 @ 1:06pm CDT
I had the page bookmarked on the TRU website, but it seems they've removed the listing.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424810)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 28th, 2012 @ 1:06pm CDT
Thats just to damn expensive, i dont care how cool the figure is i can think of much better things to do with a hundred bucks, besides im sure itll be on sale or on clearance soon enough.

The days of store employes knowing about their products is long over, they would rather hire a moron who works for minimum wage and can be fired on the spot than someone who knows about the products but will only work for $10 an hour and job security. Sometime you will encounter a person who will research the stuff after getting the job but thats rare. Besides with comouters now all they have to do is type in a keyword and look it up, not always helpful but thats how they think now. Just another reason why i miss K B Toys, the people who worked there knew everything there was.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424813)
Posted by Bubbah on September 28th, 2012 @ 1:18pm CDT
Well dang! Just as my nerves started settling from hunting Thundercracker, Prime has to go and appear, looks like it's time to get back on the hunt! (my poor wallet!) :D
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424824)
Posted by RodimalToyota on September 28th, 2012 @ 1:50pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424829)
Posted by roBROmanceFTW on September 28th, 2012 @ 2:08pm CDT
RodimalToyota wrote:it's nice to finally sit back and not feel panicked, for once finally scoring online, loads of gas will be saved!

QFT
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424834)
Posted by Grimlock Shakur on September 28th, 2012 @ 2:17pm CDT
oh man... too early!
I'm still trying to hunt cracker down! and now I have to hunt for prime too! well... that's the beauty of the hunt! :DANCE:

peeps in Cali get the good stuff first! one of the reasons I want to move out there! :grin:

:BOT:
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424835)
Posted by Questworld12 on September 28th, 2012 @ 2:20pm CDT
I will check my local TRU today but I am not hopeful.
Why is it no one cares at TRU.
They should be glad they have a job and give at least 60% effort.
We need to get some transformer fans in the job.
As Megatron would say "Priiime!" :CON:
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424840)
Posted by Erailea on September 28th, 2012 @ 2:32pm CDT

To those who didn't get one in, I wish you luck finding him!
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424845)
Posted by RodimalToyota on September 28th, 2012 @ 2:55pm CDT
Erailea wrote:I wonder if everyone who pre-ordered is going to have to wait until Mid October, like the website claimed. Bah!

To those who didn't get one in, I wish you luck finding him!

TRU.com doesn't ship on the dates, just when the item is received..
It was "excepted in or around Oct. 15th"..

that means, it could be any time,

First person to post the shipping email wins a Kremzeek.
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424846)
Posted by St. Even on September 28th, 2012 @ 2:58pm CDT
Grimlock Shakur wrote:oh man... too early!

:BOT:

Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424853)
Posted by Grimlock Shakur on September 28th, 2012 @ 3:10pm CDT
St. Even wrote:There is one at my store. I plan on going out there tonight and/or tomorrow to look for Prime. Let me know if you want me to pick it up for you. I will not charge you anything other then cost to do it.

oh man... I greatly appreciate the offer brother, but that would be way too easy for me... I love the thrill of the hunt! :grin:

:BOT:
Re: Hasbro Toys"R"Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released (1424915)
Posted by CBratetron on September 28th, 2012 @ 7:29pm CDT
RodimalToyota wrote:at twice the price maybe, but if you're trying to tell me you got one for retail off of ebay..

I don't know but I'd be fine with that. Much better than not having it since Masterpiece figures NEVER appear on Australian shelves.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Hasbro Alternators Ford GT Mirage MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 5 minutes 36 seconds
hasbro takara 1990 transformers G1 Blaster and Krok ACTION MASTER action figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 52 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Generations Whirl Voyager Class 30th anniversary Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 37 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers G1 Reissue Platinum Edition Seeker Squadron Ramjet Thrust Dirge - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 28 minutes 54 seconds
Takara POWERMASTER Optimus Prime CAB 1980 - 1982  G1 Transformers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 59 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON IRONHIDE AUTOBOT INTREMEDIATE LEVEL 2 - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 31 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations - Skids Action Figure - Sealed - Light Wear - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 19 minutes 40 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-03G Ghost Starscream w/FREE GIFT - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 51 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016