Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake

Transformers News: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake

Wednesday, July 4th, 2012 11:31AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 59,638

Seibertron.com member NovaSentinel recently sent an e-mail to Hasbro UK concerning the question if the previously revealed Transformers Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus, Thundertron and Skyquake would be released in the UK and not just Asia.
This is the reply:

Our Marketing Department have just informed us that an update has been received regarding your enquiry and we are actually planning to bring in RID Voyager Skyquake, Ultra Magnus and Thundertron later in the year. (I'm guessing they are voyager wave 4)

Kind regards

Hasbro UK

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): NovaSentinel, Hasbro UK

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1396994)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 4th, 2012 @ 11:43am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Now take this with a grain of salt, since it's from Hasbro UK, this might also confirm a main land European release and a release in US markets.
Here's hoping, at least.
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1396997)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 4th, 2012 @ 11:56am CDT
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1396998)
Posted by PrymeStriker on July 4th, 2012 @ 11:58am CDT
Skyquake, Magnus, and Thundertron better come to the US.
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397001)
Posted by Sodan-1 on July 4th, 2012 @ 12:01pm CDT
When I see it, Hasbro. When I see it. >:oP
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397003)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 4th, 2012 @ 12:04pm CDT
Good to hear, but I have my pile of salt ready.
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397007)
Posted by That Bot on July 4th, 2012 @ 12:10pm CDT
If they're getting a UK release, they'll probably get a US release. Also, what about Dreadwing? He needs love, too. :P
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397018)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 4th, 2012 @ 12:32pm CDT
it would be stupid not to mass release them, you cant have a main toyline with only a few voyagers. Hasbros really dropping the ball with this toyline, from selection to pricing they have no idea what they are doing.
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397019)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 4th, 2012 @ 12:33pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Hasbro UK is not Hasbro Europe, just to warn you. Case in point: the UK has Deluxe wave 2 in for over a month, while the mainland is still waiting on it.

I keep hearing this, but East Anglia has seen NOTHING.
And I've tried every shop I could think of, from supermarkets to toy stores to miscellanea.

:-(
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397025)
Posted by craggy on July 4th, 2012 @ 1:08pm CDT
Va'al wrote:

I keep hearing this, but East Anglia has seen NOTHING.

:-(

Do you want some?
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397030)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on July 4th, 2012 @ 1:28pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Here's hoping, at least.

This.

x infinity +1.

The libe has been out for over six months in the UK, in that time they have released two new deluxes.

Must try harder H'UK :HEADHURTS:
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397039)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 4th, 2012 @ 1:48pm CDT
That Bot wrote:Also, what about Dreadwing? He needs love, too. :P
He's coming. The next wave after Starscream and Bulkhead (both of which are out now).
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397041)
Posted by craggy on July 4th, 2012 @ 1:49pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
That Bot wrote:Also, what about Dreadwing? He needs love, too. :P

Have they been seen in the UK at all? Or is Hasbro UK skipping this wave?
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397044)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 4th, 2012 @ 1:59pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
That Bot wrote:Also, what about Dreadwing? He needs love, too. :P

I thought Skyquake was first?

*EDIT* Derp, Dreadwing is indeed first.
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397046)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on July 4th, 2012 @ 2:00pm CDT
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397049)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 4th, 2012 @ 2:07pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
That Bot wrote:Also, what about Dreadwing? He needs love, too. :P

I thought Skyquake was first?
They announced Skyquake first back when the toy was in its prototype stages (though, this was even before the First Editions were out), then they switched over to it being Dreadwing instead. It was only recently that we learned that the Skyquake deco wasn't canceled as previously thought.
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397059)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 4th, 2012 @ 2:36pm CDT
craggy wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I keep hearing this, but East Anglia has seen NOTHING.

:-(

Do you want some?

What do you mean "some"?

I'm still kind on the fence about Ratchet, and have no love for Arcee.
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397099)
Posted by griftimus prime on July 4th, 2012 @ 5:07pm CDT
i want all 3 plus breakdown badly.
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397127)
Posted by craggy on July 4th, 2012 @ 6:30pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
craggy wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I keep hearing this, but East Anglia has seen NOTHING.

:-(

Do you want some?

What do you mean "some"?

I'm still kind on the fence about Ratchet, and have no love for Arcee.

those are the only two new ones that have popped up hereabouts. Ratchet is pretty cool though.
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397150)
Posted by Cyberseven on July 4th, 2012 @ 8:28pm CDT
I am not holding my breath that these or other voyagers will make it to us here in the U.S. Even if Hasbro announces they will at SDCC. Until I here about, or see them hitting shelves here, I am making sure I at least preorder the Takara Voyagers Characters I want in my collection.

If things change I may cancel some of my preorders, but for now my preorders stay.

I have preordered the following, as I want these figures for my Prime set for sure:

Breakdown, Nemesis Prime, Ultra Magnus, Skyquake, Dreadwing, and Unicron.

Any others I am willing to take the chance on a U.S. release.
Re: Hasbro UK confirms: Prime RID Voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, and Skyquake (1397164)
Posted by TimothyR on July 4th, 2012 @ 10:00pm CDT
i love how hasblo has decided to screw us over on breakdown.

makes absolutely no sense... especially if they're going to to have a repaint of him that'll be show accurate.. that gives people a reason to buy this mold multiple times.

you'd think after the whole first edition fiasco, they'd steer clear of screwing us over for a while.. looks like they're back up to their old BS.

i swear. i'm at the point where they've put such a sour taste in my mouth, that i'm not even looking forward to any of this stuff. which is a shame, breakdown looks incredible, that unicron looks awesome, skyquake and dreadwing are killer, same with magnus and deluxe ironhide. but i feel like i've lost the itch to NEED these things.

i'm just waiting for december to get here. MP sideswipe, red alert, and soundwave can't come soon enough, same with hot toys dx02 joker and hot toys loki.

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team : G02 G-02 'JINBU' - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 35 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Flip and Change Grimlock Figure Brand New Toys - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 51 minutes 23 seconds
REFLECTOR MIB COMPLETE G1 REISSUE TRANSFORMERS REFLECTOR  MINT AND MAIL ORDER - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 12 minutes 17 seconds
New Kaiyodo Revoltech Yamaguchi No.46 Transformers Starscream Painted - Time Remaining: 6 days 27 minutes 39 seconds
Used  Kaiyodo Revoltech Yamaguchi No.46 Transformers Starscream Painted - Time Remaining: 6 days 29 minutes 11 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team : G03 G-03 'GANOH' - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 44 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee Power Attacker - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 30 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Optimus Prime MP-10 Masterpiece Convoy 2.0 - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 15 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents