Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe

Transformers News: Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe

Friday, September 4th, 2009 12:21PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 14,435

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Hasbro has updated their website with articles on the Human Alliance Sideswipe and Supreme Devastator. The ads for the figures that have well been released can be seen below.

Re: Hasbro & Tomy Takara Website Update: ROTF Toys
Re: Hasbro & Tomy Takara Website Update: ROTF Toys

The Human Alliance article can be viewed here, while Devastator can be viewed here. Remember that the ads have their own wallpaper, and they are wonderful!

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for your latest news and updates!
Credit(s): Real Devastator, Hasbro.com
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe (989812)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 4th, 2009 @ 1:42pm CDT
cool images!
Re: Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe (989879)
Posted by Convotron on September 4th, 2009 @ 3:57pm CDT
Nice pictures. The soft lighting used kind of gives me the feeling of Japanese live action film/TV show posters. Ultraman!
Re: Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe (989896)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 4th, 2009 @ 4:26pm CDT
That Devastator pic looks like its rising out of the Egypt desert like Gozilla rising out of the ocean. :lol:
Re: Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe (989923)
Posted by Xkcer Man on September 4th, 2009 @ 4:59pm CDT
It looks like they popped off Sideswipe's doors for that picture.
Re: Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe (990357)
Posted by YRQRM0 on September 5th, 2009 @ 12:42pm CDT
Wait a minute..."Separately, he's brilliant"...are they suggesting that apart each vehicle has it's own robot mode? Oh no....here we go again
Re: Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe (990368)
Posted by Convotron on September 5th, 2009 @ 12:56pm CDT
YRQRM0 wrote:Wait a minute..."Separately, he's brilliant"...are they suggesting that apart each vehicle has it's own robot mode? Oh no....here we go again


I think that the caption is suggesting that apparently the Constructicons are smart by themselves. Devastator is an amalgam of nerds. Devastator's a "brutal" super nerd. Or they might mean "brilliant" as in "great" as I hear some people exclaim something is brilliant because it's so good in their opinion.
Re: Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe (990440)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 5th, 2009 @ 3:45pm CDT
Convotron wrote:
YRQRM0 wrote:Wait a minute..."Separately, he's brilliant"...are they suggesting that apart each vehicle has it's own robot mode? Oh no....here we go again


I think that the caption is suggesting that apparently the Constructicons are smart by themselves. Devastator is an amalgam of nerds. Devastator's a "brutal" super nerd. Or they might mean "brilliant" as in "great" as I hear some people exclaim something is brilliant because it's so good in their opinion.


Why is it that the Decepticons' Combiners' intelligence level is always low, while the Autobot's Combiners are a different story? :evil:
Re: Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe (990521)
Posted by Convotron on September 5th, 2009 @ 6:06pm CDT
shonenfan4 wrote:
Convotron wrote:
YRQRM0 wrote:Wait a minute..."Separately, he's brilliant"...are they suggesting that apart each vehicle has it's own robot mode? Oh no....here we go again


I think that the caption is suggesting that apparently the Constructicons are smart by themselves. Devastator is an amalgam of nerds. Devastator's a "brutal" super nerd. Or they might mean "brilliant" as in "great" as I hear some people exclaim something is brilliant because it's so good in their opinion.


Why is it that the Decepticons' Combiners' intelligence level is always low, while the Autobot's Combiners are a different story? :evil:


It's because the Autobots aren't all that much smarter than the Decepticons so if their combiners weren't normally on the dumb side, the bad guys would always win! :lol:
Re: Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe (990644)
Posted by Valandar on September 5th, 2009 @ 10:14pm CDT
And supposedly the Good Guys are all friends, so they work together, but the Bad Guys don't even like each other, so they work against each other except for the Constructicons. In Devy's case, it's because the combining tech is pretty much brand new, so they didn't get a full mental gestalt.
Re: Hasbro Website Update: Devastator and Human Alliance Sideswipe (990665)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 5th, 2009 @ 10:56pm CDT
Convotron wrote:It's because the Autobots aren't all that much smarter than the Decepticons so if their combiners weren't normally on the dumb side, the bad guys would always win! :lol:


Valandar wrote:And supposedly the Good Guys are all friends, so they work together, but the Bad Guys don't even like each other, so they work against each other except for the Constructicons. In Devy's case, it's because the combining tech is pretty much brand new, so they didn't get a full mental gestalt.


That's prob true, as the Decepticons are mostly waiting for one another to mess up and replace them w/o a second thought.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014