Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages

Transformers News: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages

Tuesday, October 15th, 2013 8:01PM CDT

Category: Press Releases
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 11,728

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

License Global magazine is reporting that Hasbro is working with The Benetton Group, Alice Vandy and Smith & Brooks to create clothing, shoes and accessories for My Little Pony and Transformers brands, among others.

You can read the full article here: http://www.licensemag.com/license-globa ... rtnerships

“The collaboration between Hasbro and Benetton promises to take the My Little Pony and Transformers franchises to a new level of fashion and style,” says Simon Waters, senior vice president, global brand licensing and publishing, Hasbro. “We are constantly seeking new ways to raise the bar for our consumers in terms of how they engage with our brands, and these collections will certainly deliver in a big way.”


And that's not all:

Hasbro has also signed a licensing agreement with Alice Vandy for a range of retro apparel featuring My Little Pony that will arrive at retail later this fall.

Additionally, the toy company has signed a series of cross-brand deals that include a kidswear line from Smith & Brooks featuring My Little Pony, Transformers, Furby and Mr. Potato Head; and an adult t-shirt and nightwear collection from Somerbond that will showcase My Little Pony, Transformers, Hasbro Games and Action Man.


Soon, you'll be able to collect and wear Transformers...in style.

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
Credit(s): License Global
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524102)
Posted by njb902 on October 15th, 2013 @ 8:08pm CDT
Why are you blue now instead of green?
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524106)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 15th, 2013 @ 8:20pm CDT
njb902 wrote:Why are you blue now instead of green?


A new color code for news staffers to differentiate the different moderator teams.
There's global (covers the entire board), administrators (the head honchos) and news moderators, such as myself.

Believe me, I was just as surprised as you were when I saw the blue. Heh.
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524108)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 15th, 2013 @ 8:29pm CDT
just what we need. more encouragement for men to watch a little girls cartoon. now the "brony" at work will come in wearing a MLP shirt. its depressing cus he is almost 40. :SICK: why i give hasbro money is beyond me. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524112)
Posted by njb902 on October 15th, 2013 @ 8:49pm CDT
Hmmmmm my little pony shirts, I think I have found a birthday gift for my wife.
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524171)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 16th, 2013 @ 7:47am CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:just what we need. more encouragement for men to watch a little girls cartoon. now the "brony" at work will come in wearing a MLP shirt. its depressing cus he is almost 40. :SICK: why i give hasbro money is beyond me. :BANG_HEAD:
Uh, there have been MLP/Brony shirts for sale for a few years now, dude. This concept is nothing new.

Also, what should you care about what others like? You like children's toys and cartoons meant for 5 year olds too. :roll:
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524172)
Posted by njb902 on October 16th, 2013 @ 8:00am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Uh, there have been
Doubledealer93 wrote:just what we need. more encouragement for men to watch a little girls cartoon. now the "brony" at work will come in wearing a MLP shirt. its depressing cus he is almost 40. :SICK: why i give hasbro money is beyond me. :BANG_HEAD:
Uh, there have been MLP/Brony shirts for sale for a few years now, dude. This concept is nothing new.

Also, what should you care about what others like? You like children's toys and cartoons meant for 5 year olds too. :roll:


I believe it has to do with the possibility of those that are bronies(is that the correct plural?) being homosexuals and his/her own issues with homosexuality.
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524174)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 16th, 2013 @ 8:07am CDT
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:just what we need. more encouragement for men to watch a little girls cartoon. now the "brony" at work will come in wearing a MLP shirt. its depressing cus he is almost 40. :SICK: why i give hasbro money is beyond me. :BANG_HEAD:
Uh, there have been MLP/Brony shirts for sale for a few years now, dude. This concept is nothing new.

Also, what should you care about what others like? You like children's toys and cartoons meant for 5 year olds too. :roll:


I believe it has to do with the possibility of those that are bronies(is that the correct plural?) being homosexuals and his/her own issues with homosexuality.
Another falsehood. Many Bronies are straight male secure enough in their masculinity to able to enjoy something as clean, harmless, and family friendly as this, fearless of being "brainwashed" into something "less than a man". ;)
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524175)
Posted by njb902 on October 16th, 2013 @ 8:10am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:just what we need. more encouragement for men to watch a little girls cartoon. now the "brony" at work will come in wearing a MLP shirt. its depressing cus he is almost 40. :SICK: why i give hasbro money is beyond me. :BANG_HEAD:
Uh, there have been MLP/Brony shirts for sale for a few years now, dude. This concept is nothing new.

Also, what should you care about what others like? You like children's toys and cartoons meant for 5 year olds too. :roll:


I believe it has to do with the possibility of those that are bronies(is that the correct plural?) being homosexuals and his/her own issues with homosexuality.
Another falsehood. Many Bronies are straight male secure enough in their masculinity to able to enjoy something as clean, harmless, and family friendly as this, fearless of being "brainwashed" into something "less than a man". ;)


Indeed. However it won't stop people from feeling that way.
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524203)
Posted by RhA on October 16th, 2013 @ 12:51pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:just what we need. more encouragement for men to watch a little girls cartoon. now the "brony" at work will come in wearing a MLP shirt. its depressing cus he is almost 40. :SICK: why i give hasbro money is beyond me. :BANG_HEAD:
Uh, there have been MLP/Brony shirts for sale for a few years now, dude. This concept is nothing new.

Also, what should you care about what others like? You like children's toys and cartoons meant for 5 year olds too. :roll:


I believe it has to do with the possibility of those that are bronies(is that the correct plural?) being homosexuals and his/her own issues with homosexuality.
Another falsehood. Many Bronies are straight male secure enough in their masculinity to able to enjoy something as clean, harmless, and family friendly as this, fearless of being "brainwashed" into something "less than a man". ;)


Indeed. However it won't stop people from feeling that way.


Claiming that all bronies are straight, secure males is just as shortsighted. You're blatanly ruling out all the insecure homosexuals.

:michaelbay:
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524204)
Posted by njb902 on October 16th, 2013 @ 1:16pm CDT
RhA wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:just what we need. more encouragement for men to watch a little girls cartoon. now the "brony" at work will come in wearing a MLP shirt. its depressing cus he is almost 40. :SICK: why i give hasbro money is beyond me. :BANG_HEAD:
Uh, there have been MLP/Brony shirts for sale for a few years now, dude. This concept is nothing new.

Also, what should you care about what others like? You like children's toys and cartoons meant for 5 year olds too. :roll:


I believe it has to do with the possibility of those that are bronies(is that the correct plural?) being homosexuals and his/her own issues with homosexuality.
Another falsehood. Many Bronies are straight male secure enough in their masculinity to able to enjoy something as clean, harmless, and family friendly as this, fearless of being "brainwashed" into something "less than a man". ;)


Indeed. However it won't stop people from feeling that way.


Claiming that all bronies are straight, secure males is just as shortsighted. You're blatanly ruling out all the insecure homosexuals.

:michaelbay:


I don't think anyone is saying that.
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524205)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 16th, 2013 @ 1:18pm CDT
Since when does the word "many" suddenly mean "all", now? >:oP
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524208)
Posted by njb902 on October 16th, 2013 @ 1:38pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Since when does the word "many" suddenly mean "all", now? >:oP


Since the concept of politics was invented :HEADHURTS:
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524215)
Posted by d_sel1 on October 16th, 2013 @ 2:17pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Since when does the word "many" suddenly mean "all", now? >:oP


Since the concept of politics was invented :HEADHURTS:


And developed by the immediate invention of sensationalist media. See Sophists (I know that there even earlier examples that I don't know).
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524264)
Posted by RhA on October 16th, 2013 @ 5:29pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Since when does the word "many" suddenly mean "all", now? >:oP


Since the concept of politics was invented :HEADHURTS:


Since when is the inclusion of a Michael Bay emoticon mean a serious reply?
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524268)
Posted by njb902 on October 16th, 2013 @ 5:45pm CDT
RhA wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Since when does the word "many" suddenly mean "all", now? >:oP


Since the concept of politics was invented :HEADHURTS:


Since when is the inclusion of a Michael Bay emoticon mean a serious reply?


In my professional opinion explosions are always serious [-(
Re: Hasbro's New Partnerships Bringing New Licensed Clothing And Accessories For All Ages (1524297)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 16th, 2013 @ 8:34pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
RhA wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Since when does the word "many" suddenly mean "all", now? >:oP


Since the concept of politics was invented :HEADHURTS:


Since when is the inclusion of a Michael Bay emoticon mean a serious reply?


In my professional opinion explosions are always serious [-(
And awesome. ;)

Or at least, they're supposed to be. :P
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014