Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here!

Transformers News: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here!

Monday, July 16th, 2007 10:51PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Heavy Metal War
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 25,809

The Minicons are here!
Be sure to visit the new Minicon section of HMW here to acquire some new companions for your Transformers. You can select your Minicons based on the abilities you want and even name each one of them.

Get them while they last because they won't be this easy to get forever!
Credit(s): Omega Sentinel
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (225879)
Posted by Silver Wind on July 16th, 2007 @ 11:07pm CDT
HMW news typically doesn't make it out of its own forum, so thanks for helping to spread the word. ;)^
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (225901)
Posted by Hoistimus on July 16th, 2007 @ 11:18pm CDT
yeah.. and I'm currently hosting a tournament over there.. just to make the final days of the current version interesting :) But these Minicons are fun to see squish..
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (225908)
Posted by Seibertron on July 16th, 2007 @ 11:24pm CDT

I would also like to promote this on the homepage. Anyone got a spotlight and feature image for the image and maybe a quick write up that fits the standard spotlight / feature text? One of the admins will put it up on the homepage to help promote this.
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (225925)
Posted by Autobobby1 on July 16th, 2007 @ 11:38pm CDT
Sweet, I was wondering when the Minicons would be here! I already bought twelve!
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (225935)
Posted by Windracer on July 16th, 2007 @ 11:40pm CDT
Wow, looks like the Minicons got a restock.

Well, I guess that's a good thing, considering I just lost five of them in missions. Seriously, these things die wayyyyyyyy too easily! :lol:
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (225951)
Posted by Anonymous on July 16th, 2007 @ 11:50pm CDT
Windracer wrote:Wow, looks like the Minicons got a restock.

First Steelhide, then Shatterblast. If your Minicons didn't die so easily I might have a sense of satisfaction now. :lol:
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (225960)
Posted by Windracer on July 16th, 2007 @ 11:54pm CDT
Hey, it ain't my fault that the Deflectors and the Hoppers suck! :lol:

Seriously, of the four types I tend to loose those two the most. I still find Electrum useless against Battle Blades and my 'Bots accuracy is just as bad as it always was: Can't hit the broad side of Unicron for the life of 'em. :P

I think I'll just stick with the Sparklers and Lifters. My air and land animals actually seem to benefit from the FRP and STR boosts. XD

EDIT: *finally* my namesake does something! Sparklers FTW!
http://seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/vie ... _id=166688
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226085)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on July 17th, 2007 @ 1:07am CDT
Haven't played in a LONG while, but I'm back now! I forgot how cool HMW is. Alpha Team is right back like we left sumthin!
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226145)
Posted by Thunderwarp on July 17th, 2007 @ 1:59am CDT
when i woke up and getting ready for work i saw this link to get the minicons not many but its a start
gee back to armada generation :grin:
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226152)
Posted by nightwave on July 17th, 2007 @ 2:05am CDT
i got my minicons here just 4 but hey its a start fear the power of the decepticons autobots.
:grin:
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226171)
Posted by jonmryan on July 17th, 2007 @ 2:34am CDT
Whst's the point of having them customizable if they're just going to die? Seriously a huge waste of my 160k that took a year to save
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226177)
Posted by steve2275 on July 17th, 2007 @ 2:39am CDT
all sold out
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226178)
Posted by Hotrod on July 17th, 2007 @ 2:42am CDT
Seibertron wrote:HMW news should always make it outside of the forum when it's big enough. You guys can help by submitting news at http://seibertron.com/contact/index.php?subject=news

I can do the spotlight now for ya.
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226190)
Posted by Hotrod on July 17th, 2007 @ 3:11am CDT
Hotrod wrote:

I can do the spotlight now for ya.

I took care of both. I hope everyone thinks they are ok. Now I am off to bed :grin:
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226198)
Posted by leokearon on July 17th, 2007 @ 3:30am CDT
I think the Minicons would work better if they didn't die when your bot goes into statis lock. It is a nice idea but what is the point of paying large sums of energon for something that could only be used maybe once. I think the Minicons should disconnect when the bot's health drops below a certain point (like in the Atari game).
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226230)
Posted by The Mysterious on July 17th, 2007 @ 4:19am CDT
Already out of stock!! :-?
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226261)
Posted by Mec on July 17th, 2007 @ 4:57am CDT
And I lost one minicon during the battle! :sad:
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226314)
Posted by Chaoslock on July 17th, 2007 @ 6:17am CDT

Well, I have two more minis to waste (plus one Electrum-creator equipped)
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226329)
Posted by nightwave on July 17th, 2007 @ 6:42am CDT
Chaoslock wrote:Ithink it could be better, if destroyed mini-cons would go into a "mini-con CR chamber", that needs to be set manually, and costs more than normal CR (about 1/5 of the mini-cons original cost)

Well, I have two more minis to waste (plus one Electrum-creator equipped)

what is electrum??
Re: Heavy Metal War: The Minicons are Here! (226332)
Posted by Chaoslock on July 17th, 2007 @ 6:46am CDT
nightwave wrote:

Well, I have two more minis to waste (plus one Electrum-creator equipped)

what is electrum??

The best armor in the game, it bascally would need 8 rank to equip, the mini gives you 10 packs of it.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Soundwave DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 53 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Deep Desert Brawl DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 11 days 13 hours 23 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Thrust DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 53 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Ransack Scout Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 9 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen   Dirt Boss Scout Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 10 minutes
Kids Logic 2015 Transformers Age of Extinction Weapon Set for 6" Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 53 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Lot Beast Wars Neo Dx-04 BREAK PENGUIN & DAED END Set - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 48 minutes 43 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 TRU REISSUE  RED ALERT COMMEMORATIVE SERIES MISB NIB - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 4 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016