High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids

Transformers News: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids

Monday, April 18th, 2011 3:31PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 56,107

High quality images of Transformers DOTM Ironhide, both Voyager and Leader class, and Deluxe Skids
have been posted by HK-TF member L-U. Click the links or images below!

Leader Ironhide

Voyager Ironhide

Deluxe Skids
Credit(s): HK-TF member L-U

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210749)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 18th, 2011 @ 3:37pm CDT
YUSS!!! FIRST TO COMMENT :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Anyways, Skids looks great, but that leader Ironhide? Downsize Him to voyager and that voyager down to a deluxe, and you've got a sale. I just want my Voyager Bonecrusher! :evil: He'd go perfect with my battle blades prime!
not that crappy deluxe and new voyager prime...
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210754)
Posted by Road-hole on April 18th, 2011 @ 3:50pm CDT
Leader class Ironhide is the one I've been waiting for. I was never happy with the thin looking voyagers, and the more movie accurate deluxe was too small.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210756)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on April 18th, 2011 @ 3:52pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:I just want my Voyager Bonecrusher! :evil:

You and me both :-( ...
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210757)
Posted by Road-hole on April 18th, 2011 @ 3:54pm CDT
It would be awesome if Ironhide would say "Punk-ass Decepticons!"
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210759)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 18th, 2011 @ 4:01pm CDT
(:| IMHO just flat out lame...'nuff said! :CON:
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210760)
Posted by Dai_Ceefax on April 18th, 2011 @ 4:06pm CDT
I'm not gonna fight it any longer ....that Skids is actually pretty damn cool!
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210766)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 18th, 2011 @ 4:26pm CDT
sigh. I thought I was done with Ironhide. Jungle Attack/Recon was pretty damn near perfect. Now I'm going to have to get this one too.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210769)
Posted by kookookajew on April 18th, 2011 @ 4:44pm CDT
AHOY !
My DOTM list: Leader Ironhide, Leader Sentinel Prime, Voyager Shockwave, Voyager Megatron, The wreckers (depending on how ridiculous they are in the movie), Mirage, and a soundwave (if they make one)

but regardless ... leader Ironhide looks awesome .. so does sentinel prime ... cant wait to have them on display with ROTF Optimus and my human Alliance figures :D
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210772)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 18th, 2011 @ 4:49pm CDT
I don't need a Leader Ironhide, so that purchase is definitely out. The Voyager does look pretty good but once again I'm waiting for a red version.

I'm not touching anything associated with Bayverse named Skids and/or Mudflap with a 10-foot pole. :P :lol:
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210777)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 18th, 2011 @ 5:13pm CDT
Can't decide which Ironhide looks better... I like the Leader, but I don't have the cash. The Voyager , however, looks good to me, but looks a little cheap, but yet he's in scale with the other figures and looks a lot better than the first Ironhide and his many retools/repaints. :???: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210781)
Posted by 009* on April 18th, 2011 @ 5:21pm CDT
Really looking forward to Leader Ironhide.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210782)
Posted by DinoMight90 on April 18th, 2011 @ 5:22pm CDT
I like these new molds, but those legs on both make it seem different from what we've seen in the movie. The HFTD Ironhide was closer because he still seemed pretty squat and bulky. I mean, both of these molds look pretty awesome and dynamic, but they don't seem as accurate as they could be to the movie model. Unless Ironhide's also getting this "newer, mature" look that Prime and BB are getting in DOTM. I really like that they finally made a transitional faceplate, after all the craptastic head molds we got from the previous figures. The one on Recon Ironhide was good. But this one tops it. The only things that are a turn off are the use of Hasbro's trademark dull gray plastic on the faceplate and the kibble. Plenty of kibble on the back of his bot mode and underside of vehicle mode.

Also, I'd really like to get a skids figure if they could figure out how to make his feet work better aesthetically, instead of having huge 2 inch stumps for feet. Reminds me of the TF Prime Bumblebee figure we saw.

Fun fun fun...
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210788)
Posted by MagnaBlade on April 18th, 2011 @ 5:53pm CDT
The ankle joint on this new voyager looks like it really improves the poseability over the original voyager. I like it.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210796)
Posted by Dre Merc on April 18th, 2011 @ 6:16pm CDT
I'm going to get that Voyager Ironhide. Those are some great poses. Good ankle articulation really makes a big difference.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210797)
Posted by jaws on April 18th, 2011 @ 6:19pm CDT
Still not buying, looks like my next Ironhide purchase will be deluxe "scanning". Wish they would have included big cannons like movie 1 voyager.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210807)
Posted by Kibble on April 18th, 2011 @ 6:43pm CDT
Not sure why they gave the voyager better colors and head sculpt than the leader...but I suppose, why start making sense with this line now?
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210820)
Posted by jamiko on April 18th, 2011 @ 7:32pm CDT
Ironhide's Knife is cool, but that's about it.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210821)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 18th, 2011 @ 7:35pm CDT
Leader Ironhide looks great to me; now we need a Leader Megatron and Shockwave and I'll be happy... If we get a Leader Blackout/Grindor I'll be perfect, but that's probably not going to happen...
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210828)
Posted by Rated X on April 18th, 2011 @ 7:44pm CDT
Not gonna get em. after buying every character in the first 2 movies, Im calling it quits on most movie stuff to focus on classics and 3rd party figures. Ill probally get Megatron, Shockwave, and the seekers, but thats it. Maybe the Leader Prime with the Trailer just for truck mode...and thats a maybe.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210842)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 18th, 2011 @ 7:57pm CDT
Has anyone else noticed this xiaojiekytt person posting links to their website to buy clothes? I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with this topic or the others it has been posted on or even Transformers at all...