Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids

Transformers News: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids

Monday, April 18th, 2011 3:31PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 53,325

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

High quality images of Transformers DOTM Ironhide, both Voyager and Leader class, and Deluxe Skids
have been posted by HK-TF member L-U. Click the links or images below!


Leader Ironhide
Image

Voyager Ironhide
Image

Deluxe Skids
Image
Credit(s): HK-TF member L-U
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210749)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 18th, 2011 @ 3:37pm CDT
YUSS!!! FIRST TO COMMENT :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Anyways, Skids looks great, but that leader Ironhide? Downsize Him to voyager and that voyager down to a deluxe, and you've got a sale. I just want my Voyager Bonecrusher! :evil: He'd go perfect with my battle blades prime!
not that crappy deluxe and new voyager prime...
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210754)
Posted by Road-hole on April 18th, 2011 @ 3:50pm CDT
Leader class Ironhide is the one I've been waiting for. I was never happy with the thin looking voyagers, and the more movie accurate deluxe was too small.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210756)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on April 18th, 2011 @ 3:52pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:I just want my Voyager Bonecrusher! :evil:


You and me both :-( ...
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210757)
Posted by Road-hole on April 18th, 2011 @ 3:54pm CDT
It would be awesome if Ironhide would say "Punk-ass Decepticons!"
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210759)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 18th, 2011 @ 4:01pm CDT
(:| IMHO just flat out lame...'nuff said! :CON:
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210760)
Posted by Dai_Ceefax on April 18th, 2011 @ 4:06pm CDT
I'm not gonna fight it any longer ....that Skids is actually pretty damn cool!
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210766)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 18th, 2011 @ 4:26pm CDT
sigh. I thought I was done with Ironhide. Jungle Attack/Recon was pretty damn near perfect. Now I'm going to have to get this one too.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210769)
Posted by kookookajew on April 18th, 2011 @ 4:44pm CDT
AHOY !
My DOTM list: Leader Ironhide, Leader Sentinel Prime, Voyager Shockwave, Voyager Megatron, The wreckers (depending on how ridiculous they are in the movie), Mirage, and a soundwave (if they make one)


but regardless ... leader Ironhide looks awesome .. so does sentinel prime ... cant wait to have them on display with ROTF Optimus and my human Alliance figures :D
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210772)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 18th, 2011 @ 4:49pm CDT
I don't need a Leader Ironhide, so that purchase is definitely out. The Voyager does look pretty good but once again I'm waiting for a red version.

I'm not touching anything associated with Bayverse named Skids and/or Mudflap with a 10-foot pole. :P :lol:
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210777)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 18th, 2011 @ 5:13pm CDT
Can't decide which Ironhide looks better... I like the Leader, but I don't have the cash. The Voyager , however, looks good to me, but looks a little cheap, but yet he's in scale with the other figures and looks a lot better than the first Ironhide and his many retools/repaints. :???: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210781)
Posted by 009* on April 18th, 2011 @ 5:21pm CDT
Really looking forward to Leader Ironhide.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210782)
Posted by DinoMight90 on April 18th, 2011 @ 5:22pm CDT
I like these new molds, but those legs on both make it seem different from what we've seen in the movie. The HFTD Ironhide was closer because he still seemed pretty squat and bulky. I mean, both of these molds look pretty awesome and dynamic, but they don't seem as accurate as they could be to the movie model. Unless Ironhide's also getting this "newer, mature" look that Prime and BB are getting in DOTM. I really like that they finally made a transitional faceplate, after all the craptastic head molds we got from the previous figures. The one on Recon Ironhide was good. But this one tops it. The only things that are a turn off are the use of Hasbro's trademark dull gray plastic on the faceplate and the kibble. Plenty of kibble on the back of his bot mode and underside of vehicle mode.

Also, I'd really like to get a skids figure if they could figure out how to make his feet work better aesthetically, instead of having huge 2 inch stumps for feet. Reminds me of the TF Prime Bumblebee figure we saw.

Fun fun fun...
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210788)
Posted by MagnaBlade on April 18th, 2011 @ 5:53pm CDT
The ankle joint on this new voyager looks like it really improves the poseability over the original voyager. I like it.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210796)
Posted by Dre Merc on April 18th, 2011 @ 6:16pm CDT
I'm going to get that Voyager Ironhide. Those are some great poses. Good ankle articulation really makes a big difference.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210797)
Posted by jaws on April 18th, 2011 @ 6:19pm CDT
Still not buying, looks like my next Ironhide purchase will be deluxe "scanning". Wish they would have included big cannons like movie 1 voyager.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210807)
Posted by Kibble on April 18th, 2011 @ 6:43pm CDT
Not sure why they gave the voyager better colors and head sculpt than the leader...but I suppose, why start making sense with this line now?
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210820)
Posted by jamiko on April 18th, 2011 @ 7:32pm CDT
Ironhide's Knife is cool, but that's about it.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210821)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 18th, 2011 @ 7:35pm CDT
Leader Ironhide looks great to me; now we need a Leader Megatron and Shockwave and I'll be happy... If we get a Leader Blackout/Grindor I'll be perfect, but that's probably not going to happen...
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210828)
Posted by Rated X on April 18th, 2011 @ 7:44pm CDT
Not gonna get em. after buying every character in the first 2 movies, Im calling it quits on most movie stuff to focus on classics and 3rd party figures. Ill probally get Megatron, Shockwave, and the seekers, but thats it. Maybe the Leader Prime with the Trailer just for truck mode...and thats a maybe.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210842)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 18th, 2011 @ 7:57pm CDT
Has anyone else noticed this xiaojiekytt person posting links to their website to buy clothes? I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with this topic or the others it has been posted on or even Transformers at all...
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210848)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 18th, 2011 @ 8:12pm CDT
Kibble wrote:Not sure why they gave the voyager better colors and head sculpt than the leader...but I suppose, why start making sense with this line now?



I wish the leader Ironhide used the gray plastic instead of the off blue as well. But, leader Ironhide is a must for me. Voyager Ironhide is a maybe but the lack of arm/shoulder articulation is a downer.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210858)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 18th, 2011 @ 8:34pm CDT
I'm going to be brutally honest here.

Voyager Class Ironhide looks so much better than Leader Class.

Now, I must admit, I like the Leader's gimmicks and facial details, they're both well done.
However, unlike the Voyager, he has a friggin' TRUCK hanging off of his back, his legs do not hide in alt mode, and his body's details aren't best. Accurate chest and face, but the legs need more detail, the arms, while accurate, look like he's got utility boxes strapped to his forearms.

I'll be buying the Voyager, giving him the original Voayger's ('07) weaponry and calling it a day.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210865)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 18th, 2011 @ 8:49pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:I'm going to be brutally honest here.

Voyager Class Ironhide looks so much better than Leader Class.

Now, I must admit, I like the Leader's gimmicks and facial details, they're both well done.
However, unlike the Voyager, he has a friggin' TRUCK hanging off of his back, his legs do not hide in alt mode, and his body's details aren't best. Accurate chest and face, but the legs need more detail, the arms, while accurate, look like he's got utility boxes strapped to his forearms.

I'll be buying the Voyager, giving him the original Voayger's ('07) weaponry and calling it a day.



If we could fuse the two, it would be awesome.



EDIT: Looking at the video review of the voyager Ironhide has the same crappy off blue plastic :(
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210899)
Posted by T-Macksimus on April 18th, 2011 @ 10:39pm CDT
Dai_Ceefax wrote:I'm not gonna fight it any longer ....that Skids is actually pretty damn cool!


Don't give up! Please, by all means keep fighting it! :P
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210903)
Posted by Kibble on April 18th, 2011 @ 10:55pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:
Dai_Ceefax wrote:I'm not gonna fight it any longer ....that Skids is actually pretty damn cool!


Don't give up! Please, by all means keep fighting it! :P


:lol:
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210936)
Posted by OlivusPrime on April 19th, 2011 @ 4:21am CDT
BeastProwl wrote:I just want my Voyager Bonecrusher!


BATTOUSAI XD wrote:now we need a Leader Megatron and Shockwave and I'll be happy... If we get a Leader Blackout/Grindor I'll be perfect, but that's probably not going to happen...


Autobot032 wrote:I'll be buying the Voyager, giving him the original Voayger's ('07) weaponry and calling it a day.


These. A Leader Megatron is pretty much essential, and it would be great to see a Voyager Bonecrusher and Leader Blackout/Grindor repaint, alongside a new Deluxe Jazz. Who knows, maybe 2012 will hold another HFTD-style line to finish things.

I really don't like the Leader Ironhide. Accurate in some ways, but the kibble, plastic colours, tiny cannons and lack of scale ruin it for me. I might get the Voyager, if it turns out a whole lot better than the 07 one.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210940)
Posted by Mykltron on April 19th, 2011 @ 4:33am CDT
Road-hole wrote:Leader class Ironhide is the one I've been waiting for. I was never happy with the thin looking voyagers, and the more movie accurate deluxe was too small.


The first voyager was bulkier than these two.

Seriously though, why is Leader Ironhide wearing jeans?
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210969)
Posted by seaspray10 on April 19th, 2011 @ 6:56am CDT
Cool man someone on TFW posted a pictorial review but didn't show the chest gatling gun. Now I want this
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210973)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 19th, 2011 @ 7:44am CDT
I think Leader Ironhide is frackin awesome! But I'd like to see him next to Leader OP for scale. It would be perfect if he was the same scale as OP, but I'm guessing he's a larger scale.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1210993)
Posted by Red 50 on April 19th, 2011 @ 9:06am CDT
Does anyone else think that Skids is looking like his wearing a mask?
He REALLY likes ninjas, doesnt he?
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1211291)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 20th, 2011 @ 8:32am CDT
I keep looking at these two, I keep trying to figure out which one is the better of the two.

I can't fight it. I come back to the Voyager being my choice, however, since he's so small compared to the first movie's original, I'm not sure I'll be getting either one.

I'll most likely buy the Voyager though, I'll probably cave as soon as I see it.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1211330)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 20th, 2011 @ 9:41am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:I keep looking at these two, I keep trying to figure out which one is the better of the two.

I can't fight it. I come back to the Voyager being my choice, however, since he's so small compared to the first movie's original, I'm not sure I'll be getting either one.

I'll most likely buy the Voyager though, I'll probably cave as soon as I see it.


I'm in the same boat. These pictures make him look amazing but peaugh's review makes me second guess it.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1211354)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 20th, 2011 @ 10:25am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:I keep looking at these two, I keep trying to figure out which one is the better of the two.

I can't fight it. I come back to the Voyager being my choice, however, since he's so small compared to the first movie's original, I'm not sure I'll be getting either one.

I'll most likely buy the Voyager though, I'll probably cave as soon as I see it.


I'm in the same boat. These pictures make him look amazing but peaugh's review makes me second guess it.


There was a comparison shot with him (the Leader), 'Screamer and Megs, and he's clearly as tall as Prime, if not more. He was definitely taller than Starscream.

Homey don't play dat.

So.....undersized Voyager it is.

I was studying the pics in great detail last night and my Dad was watching me, wondering what I was doing and I explained it.

......It's pretty bad when my Dad looks at it and says "That tall one looks like ass. Isn't that his ass hanging out of the bottom? You want my opinion? Screw the gimmicks and the goofy ass look on the big one and get the one you like."

He's buying it as an early bday present so he has some input on it.

Pretty bad when a guy who doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground whe. It comes to TFs says Leader Ironhide is ass.
Re: High Quality Images: Leader and Voyager Ironhide, Deluxe Skids (1211371)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 20th, 2011 @ 10:49am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:I keep looking at these two, I keep trying to figure out which one is the better of the two.

I can't fight it. I come back to the Voyager being my choice, however, since he's so small compared to the first movie's original, I'm not sure I'll be getting either one.

I'll most likely buy the Voyager though, I'll probably cave as soon as I see it.


I'm in the same boat. These pictures make him look amazing but peaugh's review makes me second guess it.


There was a comparison shot with him (the Leader), 'Screamer and Megs, and he's clearly as tall as Prime, if not more. He was definitely taller than Starscream.

Homey don't play dat.

So.....undersized Voyager it is.

I was studying the pics in great detail last night and my Dad was watching me, wondering what I was doing and I explained it.

......It's pretty bad when my Dad looks at it and says "That tall one looks like ass. Isn't that his ass hanging out of the bottom? You want my opinion? Screw the gimmicks and the goofy ass look on the big one and get the one you like."

He's buying it as an early bday present so he has some input on it.

Pretty bad when a guy who doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground whe. It comes to TFs says Leader Ironhide is ass.


Haha that's a pretty funny story. I wouldn't say Leader Ironhide looks that bad. I really like his head sculpt, chest, and overall build of the figure. But the off blue plastic, feet, backpack, and scale are downers. The voyager suffers from the same plastic, poor shoulders, and the legs are too skinny. It will probably end up coming down to which one I find first and how the money situation is at the time lol
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014