Transformers News: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox

Thursday, November 7th, 2013 8:03PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,058

Amazon is on a roll! Here we have the same official images of Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox that were previously found on HasbroToyShop, but in high quality. Enjoy the images mirrored below!

Decepticon Doubledealer doesn't really care whom he works for, as long as they can pay his fee. And pay they do. The amount of firepower he carries more than makes up for the fact that he's totally untrustworthy. He carries enough explosive power with him to shatter mountains to dust, and for that both the Autobots and the Decepticons are willing to pay dearly, handing over crates full of Energon chips in exchange for a single battle's worth of services. This Decepticon warrior is a 3-in-1 changer and he's out to make triple trouble for any Autobot or Decepticon that gets in his way! Convert him from robot mode to tank mode when the battle calls for some major firepower. But he can take the fight to the skies when you convert him to jet mode! He'll pummel any enemy with his launching missile whether he's in jet or tank mode. Keep converting him from one mode to another so his enemies can't keep up with him! Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

Transformers News: Re: Hasbro Toy Shop has Rhinox and Double Dealer on preorder.

Rhinox is rare among robots. He has a brilliant scientific mind, as well as a deep philosophical curiosity about the nature of the universe around him. He is astoundingly strong – able to hold his own against even the most powerful opponents. He is friendly, good-natured and charismatic, with a fine strategic mind that would make him an ideal leader for the Maximals forces if they didn't already have one. What's more, he carries one of the most powerful weapons of any Maximals in the form of the twin Gatling Guns of Doom, which pump out a Predacon-shredding storm of hot lead. This is one Predacon-pounding warrior who's got the weaponry to whoop up on anyone! Convert your Rhinox figure from robot mode to rhino mode when the battle calls for some major beast strength. He'll unleash a storm of ammo at any enemy with his twin spinning Gatling guns in robot mode! Keep converting him back and forth so his enemies can't keep up with him! Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

Credit(s): Amazon
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528524)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 7th, 2013 @ 8:06pm CST
Beast Mode Rhinox: "Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" :P
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528528)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on November 7th, 2013 @ 8:10pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Beast Mode Rhinox: "Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" :P

Reminds me of my generations Dinobot.
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528537)
Posted by Toralei_De_Nile on November 7th, 2013 @ 8:42pm CST
Want Rhinox!!! Doubledealer looks like a Blitzwing repaint which I couldn't bare to buy. Animated Blitzwing ftw. :BOWDOWN:
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528542)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 7th, 2013 @ 9:02pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Beast Mode Rhinox: "Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" :P

:lol: :lol:
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528543)
Posted by Manterax Prime on November 7th, 2013 @ 9:02pm CST
Double Dealer should've been Overlord.
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528544)
Posted by KnightStrike on November 7th, 2013 @ 9:05pm CST
The more I see Doubledealer the more I can't wait for him to be released. Very glad that HTS pre-order came up.
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528547)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 7th, 2013 @ 9:14pm CST
Manterax Prime wrote:Double Dealer should've been Overlord.
No way! :SICK: Using this mold would have been a serious injustice to Overlord.

And the jet mode's all wrong for him, too.

What it should have been is Flywheels. ;)
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528548)
Posted by mooncake623 on November 7th, 2013 @ 9:15pm CST
oh so sexy!
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528549)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on November 7th, 2013 @ 9:16pm CST
Manterax Prime wrote:Double Dealer should've been Overlord.
Yeah...or Flywheels.

Or just a lazy Overcharge repaint.

Or some random Micromaster who had a jet alt but came with a base that turned into something tank-ish.

I just never liked Double Dealer. I loved all the other Nebulon ______-master figures, but his gimmick just overrode character logic even by their standards. He was the first TF toy I ever had zero desire to own.

And yet...I'll still probably get this anyway.
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528550)
Posted by Manterax Prime on November 7th, 2013 @ 9:18pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:Double Dealer should've been Overlord.
No way! :SICK: Using this mold would have been a serious injustice to Overlord.

And the jet mode's all wrong for him, too.

What it should have been is Flywheels. ;)

*looks at TFWiki* yeah. Much better fit.
But it would work for Overlord, wrong jet or not. Double Dealer wasn't a jet or tank, so if this mold does serious injustice to anyone, it's Double Dealer.
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528552)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 7th, 2013 @ 9:20pm CST
Manterax Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:Double Dealer should've been Overlord.
No way! :SICK: Using this mold would have been a serious injustice to Overlord.

And the jet mode's all wrong for him, too.

What it should have been is Flywheels. ;)

*looks at TFWiki* yeah. Much better fit.
True, but the robot mode design is also ill-fitting for Overlord, beyond merely giving him a new head.

If anything, this toy's robot mode design suits Flywheels more than it did G1 Blitzwing. :lol:
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528566)
Posted by Shadowstream on November 7th, 2013 @ 10:13pm CST
I'm only now just noticing that there seems to be a a lot of gears in Rhinox's upper torso, indicating a likely automorph mechanism... and it disturbs me since it seems the lower beast jaw seems to be part of it, and I'm a bit concerned that the =P~ face in beast mode will be stuck like that if the jaw is part of that geared setup and can't go up any further because of it.
Manterax Prime wrote: Double Dealer wasn't a jet or tank, so if this mold does serious injustice to anyone, it's Double Dealer.

I'd be inclined to agree with you, if I didn't think the choice of flying alt mode was a major improvement over the ugliest bird in existence.
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528568)
Posted by RiddlerJ on November 7th, 2013 @ 10:19pm CST
Looking at the Autobot and Decepticon logos on each of DD's vehicle modes. So apparently he only is a tank when he is working for the Autobots and a jet when working for the Decepticons.

I get this is an update of the original Doubledealer concept, but I always thought the mode per faction thing was the least-sensical. Should've left the insignias off him altogether.
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528570)
Posted by Flashwave on November 7th, 2013 @ 10:28pm CST
about that lady overcharge repaint I would have probably bought two. well maybe not but if I had the money.
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528586)
Posted by Autobot032 on November 7th, 2013 @ 11:33pm CST
Rhinox, you sweet plastic treat, you look better and better with each new picture. So glad I nabbed that HTS preorder. $17.00 shipped? Yes please!
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528595)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on November 8th, 2013 @ 12:51am CST
Lets not forget that Hasbro likes doing characters over and over. Just because we didn't get a proper double dealer this go around doesn't mean we won't get one down the line.
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528597)
Posted by ShardFenix on November 8th, 2013 @ 1:12am CST
Double Dealer was one of my favorite G1 toys growing up and seeing him redone as this? Just sucks to be honest. the alt-modes suck, the colors are wrong, and outside of the headsculpt...none of it really says double dealer. To be honest the head sculpt isnt even that great.
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528631)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 8th, 2013 @ 7:39am CST
Doubledealer:

Rhinox:

Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528636)
Posted by KnightStrike on November 8th, 2013 @ 8:37am CST
Re: High Quality Official Images: Transformers Generations Voyagers Doubledealer and Rhinox (1528643)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 8th, 2013 @ 8:57am CST
KnightStrike wrote:i know I am in the monority on this one, but I am really digging Doubledealer. As a kid I loved his bot mode( except for the sideways Mickey Mouse ears) and the missile carrier was cool, but I hated the buzzard/mutant rooster mode. For me, the colors are great and really look good on the mold. Admittedly, the mold itself has plenty of issues, but since my biggest personal issue with Blitzwing was the head, this repaint works out pretty well for me. I just enjoy getting some less mainline characters thrown in, even just as repaints.

I love the paint job on Double Dealer. The reason I'm not buying it is because I have Blitzwing and I don't like the mold.

Now that being said, if I see it in person in a store, I will probably break down and get it anyway.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS Platinum Edition INSECTICONS Bombshell Kickback & Skrapnel Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 52 minutes 33 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage robot JAPAN RARE - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 15 minutes 21 seconds
Takara Tommy Transformers Optimus Prime TAV21 Adventure OPTIMUSPRIME TAV21 RARE - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 45 minutes 30 seconds
New TAKARA TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks figure statue Japan Rare - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 22 seconds
Transformers Smokescreen Collection 5 Japanese Version with Catalog NFRB - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 16 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers G1 Brave Police HOT HOUSE mold MINT MIB micromaster - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 32 minutes 41 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI ASTROTRAIN D-03 TAKARA JAPAN MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 17 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Deluxe Class Bumblebee Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 34 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016