Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Transformers News: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes

Wednesday, August 29th, 2012 12:04PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,799

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

YouTube user drakenpuffs has uploaded a another shorter version of the previously reported Transformers Prime promo featuring the mysterious new Autobot recruit, and it's much higher quality. Check out the embedded video below. Be sure to tune into the Hub this Friday for the new episode "Out of the Past"!


Credit(s): darkenpuffs
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414559)
Posted by XDMan on August 29th, 2012 @ 12:10pm CDT
We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414568)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 29th, 2012 @ 12:27pm CDT
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414580)
Posted by Seibertron on August 29th, 2012 @ 1:29pm CDT
That's definitely Smokescreen with #38 on the side. Awesome!
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414591)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 29th, 2012 @ 1:57pm CDT
so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414594)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 29th, 2012 @ 2:06pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414598)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 29th, 2012 @ 2:15pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.


Wouldn't argue with it. He hates almost everything about this show. :roll:
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414603)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 29th, 2012 @ 2:34pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.


Wouldn't argue with it. He hates almost everything. :roll:
fixed. :P
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414604)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 29th, 2012 @ 2:44pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:so sick of mech. what a stupid idea.

hmm. Humans with tech strong enough to be a threat to both Autobots and Decepticons, potentially becoming decepticons themselves? Totally a dumb idea. I'm going to stop watching the whole series because of how dumb this one ineffective concept is.


Wouldn't argue with it. He hates almost everything. :roll:
fixed. :P


:lol: :lol:

Bravo.
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414625)
Posted by njb902 on August 29th, 2012 @ 3:26pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.


why not? the only thing they need is a way to replicate t-cogs.
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414626)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 29th, 2012 @ 3:30pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.


why not? the only thing they need is a way to replicate t-cogs.


What's the point of bringing Nemesis Prime back when they have Breakdown?
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414632)
Posted by njb902 on August 29th, 2012 @ 3:37pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
njb902 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
XDMan wrote:We got Nemesis Prime, a new Bot, Shockwave, Frankenstein (Silas Edition) Cliff and a new time?

Looks like this is my 2nd favorite TF cartoon (the first is G1).

There were alot of clips from previous episodes. I doubt nemesis prime is making a return.


why not? the only thing they need is a way to replicate t-cogs.


What's the point of bringing Nemesis Prime back when they have Breakdown?


why settle for ground chuck when ya can have PRIME rib.......ya see what I did there.....
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414633)
Posted by iguanabytes on August 29th, 2012 @ 3:39pm CDT
we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414635)
Posted by njb902 on August 29th, 2012 @ 3:43pm CDT
iguanabytes wrote:we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe


no mech definitely has breakdown's remains.
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414639)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 29th, 2012 @ 3:50pm CDT
iguanabytes wrote:we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe
He was taken by MECH and was gonna have Silas put inside his body. We see this in "Crossfire" and "Nemesis Prime".
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414673)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 29th, 2012 @ 5:32pm CDT
iguanabytes wrote:we last saw breakdown broken down by Airachnid and evidently permanantly deactivated. he wasn't in Mechs hands, I don't believe


Yes he was. In Nemesis Prime, after Silas was crushed by Nemesis Prime, behind an unconscious Silas on life support was a reassembled Breakdown, and the camera even pans to him.

Image
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414766)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 29th, 2012 @ 10:30pm CDT
People hate M.E.C.H. because they are humans who went from being an anti-Government militant group to being being an anti-Government militant group that wants to create their own Transformers? And even more because their leader is fused with a Decepticon, after being severely injured by his drone? :shock:

Gee... Good thing there was Ginrai, Lightfoot, Ranger, Road King, Doubleclouder, Cab, Goshooter, Minerva, Buster, Hydra, Bullhorn, Cancer, and Wilder when it comes to Super-God Masterforce! And also, there is Dr. Arkenville's fate in The Transformers/Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers as well. :lol:
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414778)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 29th, 2012 @ 10:47pm CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:People hate M.E.C.H. because they are humans who went from being an anti-Government militant group to being being an anti-Government militant group that wants to create their own Transformers? And even more because their leader is fused with a Decepticon, after being severely injured by his drone? :shock:
Only griftimus was dissing MECH. BeastProwl was being sarcastic. :P

KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Gee... Good thing there was Ginrai, Lightfoot, Ranger, Road King, Doubleclouder, Cab, Goshooter, Minerva, Buster, Hydra, Bullhorn, Cancer, and Wilder when it comes to Super-God Masterforce! And also, there is Dr. Arkenville's fate in The Transformers/Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers as well. :lol:
I'll give you the Masterforce cast, but Arkeville was boring.

Though, don't forget Machination, who were like a precursor to MECH. And Dr. Morocco, who successfully built his own transforming robots and (in a certain way) became a supreme dictator over a dystopia. ;)
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414792)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 29th, 2012 @ 11:20pm CDT
What if the new autobot is wheelie XD
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414794)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 29th, 2012 @ 11:25pm CDT
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:What if the new autobot is wheelie XD


:shock: That would be terrible. :shock:
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414805)
Posted by Bubbah on August 30th, 2012 @ 12:02am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:What if the new autobot is wheelie XD


:shock: That would be terrible. :shock:

Terribly awesome! Lol :P
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414810)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 30th, 2012 @ 12:16am CDT
Bubbah wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:What if the new autobot is wheelie XD


:shock: That would be terrible. :shock:

Terribly awesome! Lol :P



Lol i hope it smokey.

I wonder if we could possibly see wheelie if the dinobots show up lol
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414811)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 30th, 2012 @ 12:18am CDT
Bubbah wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:What if the new autobot is wheelie XD


:shock: That would be terrible. :shock:

Terribly awesome! Lol :P


No. Just terrible. :-(
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414830)
Posted by Bubbah on August 30th, 2012 @ 2:34am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Bubbah wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:What if the new autobot is wheelie XD


:shock: That would be terrible. :shock:

Terribly awesome! Lol :P


No. Just terrible. :-(

Haha yeah, I know, he's either loved or hated. He's not for everyone. I personally get a kick of him (G1, not the movie leg humper) and so wouldn't mind him at some point (and only if he rhymes everything!) but I'm probably in the minority here.

And if we get him AND the Dinobots, he damn well better have a scene where he rides Grimlock :DANCE:
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414848)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 30th, 2012 @ 4:44am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Gee... Good thing there was Ginrai, Lightfoot, Ranger, Road King, Doubleclouder, Cab, Goshooter, Minerva, Buster, Hydra, Bullhorn, Cancer, and Wilder when it comes to Super-God Masterforce! And also, there is Dr. Arkenville's fate in The Transformers/Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers as well. :lol:
I'll give you the Masterforce cast, but Arkeville was boring.

Though, don't forget Machination, who were like a precursor to MECH. And Dr. Morocco, who successfully built his own transforming robots and (in a certain way) became a supreme dictator over a dystopia. ;)


Rescue Bot and IDW Generation 1 references. Nice. :-? But with Dr. Arkenville... "He is more machine than man now." :P Oh, and in Story of Binaltech, he created Black Convoy. And Black Convoy is, you guessed it, Nemesis Prime. I guess nobody told him he did things backwards. :lol:
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414898)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 30th, 2012 @ 10:05am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote: Arkenville


Arkeville

:grin:
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414911)
Posted by TFB-Boy on August 30th, 2012 @ 10:44am CDT
I know everyone's assuming its either Smokescreen or Wheelie, but for some reason I think it's Jazz (The color scheme matches his G1 colors and the body kinda looked like him in IDW) and his recent "highlight" in Fall of Cybertron with Cliffjumper might also support that; anybody agree with me?
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414985)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 30th, 2012 @ 2:08pm CDT
TFB-Boy wrote:I know everyone's assuming its either Smokescreen or Wheelie, but for some reason I think it's Jazz (The color scheme matches his G1 colors and the body kinda looked like him in IDW) and his recent "highlight" in Fall of Cybertron with Cliffjumper might also support that; anybody agree with me?


Lol jazz would be cool also.
As for wheeli i was kinda just joking(robot looks nothing like him)and though it would be funny if they made it wheelie(even though more evidence points to smokey
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414986)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 30th, 2012 @ 2:09pm CDT
TFB-Boy wrote:I know everyone's assuming its either Smokescreen or Wheelie, but for some reason I think it's Jazz (The color scheme matches his G1 colors and the body kinda looked like him in IDW) and his recent "highlight" in Fall of Cybertron with Cliffjumper might also support that; anybody agree with me?


Lol jazz would be cool also.
As for wheeli i was kinda just joking(robot looks nothing like him)and though it would be funny if they made it wheelie(even though more evidence points to smokey
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1414989)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 30th, 2012 @ 2:13pm CDT
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:
TFB-Boy wrote:I know everyone's assuming its either Smokescreen or Wheelie, but for some reason I think it's Jazz (The color scheme matches his G1 colors and the body kinda looked like him in IDW) and his recent "highlight" in Fall of Cybertron with Cliffjumper might also support that; anybody agree with me?


Lol jazz would be cool also.
As for wheeli i was kinda just joking(robot looks nothing like him)and though it would be funny if they made it wheelie(even though more evidence points to smokey


Hmm. I wonder how funny it would be if Bumper Robinson played him.

Smokey Robinson. See whut I did ther?

:lol: :roll: Anyway, calling all Nolan Norths.
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1415011)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 30th, 2012 @ 3:06pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote: Arkenville


Arkeville

:grin:

Well excuse me for mistyping the guy's name by accidentally hitting the "n" key despite the fact that both my favorite PRIME character was not killed off before becoming the only thing keeping Silas alive... Which reflects the events in The Rebirth, part 2... As well as the fact that I wrote that around 2:30 AM, while doing other things that do not involve a character that I have no emotional attachment to. :P
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1415057)
Posted by Hypershock on August 30th, 2012 @ 4:56pm CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:People hate M.E.C.H. because they are humans who went from being an anti-Government militant group to being being an anti-Government militant group that wants to create their own Transformers? And even more because their leader is fused with a Decepticon, after being severely injured by his drone? :shock:

Gee... Good thing there was Ginrai, Lightfoot, Ranger, Road King, Doubleclouder, Cab, Goshooter, Minerva, Buster, Hydra, Bullhorn, Cancer, and Wilder when it comes to Super-God Masterforce! And also, there is Dr. Arkenville's fate in The Transformers/Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers as well. :lol:


No, in the context of the show, they were a revolutionary group obsessed with bleeding-edge tech that wanted to start their own regime, and nothing is more bleeding-edge than Cybertronian biology. Plus, that didn't come out of left field, it was stated in the show!

Plus, i don't think most of the general recent casual Transformers fans have any clue that Ginrai, Minerva, and the like even existed in Transformers canon. I'm speaking from experience; just last year i got back into the fandom, and the first time i had even heard of Minerva was when people were pulling for her in this year's hall of fame, and after that i went and learned about all those series.
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1415059)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 30th, 2012 @ 5:07pm CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote: Arkenville


Arkeville

:grin:

Well excuse me for mistyping the guy's name by accidentally hitting the "n" key despite the fact that both my favorite PRIME character was not killed off before becoming the only thing keeping Silas alive... Which reflects the events in The Rebirth, part 2... As well as the fact that I wrote that around 2:30 AM, while doing other things that do not involve a character that I have no emotional attachment to. :P


Well you said Arkenville about 2 or 3 times so I thought I'd let you know you were typing it wrong.
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1415096)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 30th, 2012 @ 6:43pm CDT
Hypershock wrote:No, in the context of the show, they were a revolutionary group obsessed with bleeding-edge tech that wanted to start their own regime, and nothing is more bleeding-edge than Cybertronian biology. Plus, that didn't come out of left field, it was stated in the show!


And do you know why they are? It's because they are an anti-Government militant that needs said technology in order to build their very own army. This means that while they can build or even obtain anything that is standard military weaponry, it will not help them win any battles. So they need things that will turn the opposing forces' weaponry into mere play things... And nothing more.

Oh, and what I said was also backed up in several episodes of the series. ;)

Hypershock wrote:Plus, i don't think most of the general recent casual Transformers fans have any clue that Ginrai, Minerva, and the like even existed in Transformers canon. I'm speaking from experience; just last year i got back into the fandom, and the first time i had even heard of Minerva was when people were pulling for her in this year's hall of fame, and after that i went and learned about all those series.


Ummmm... Yeah. Here is my introduction to you: Hi. I'm the guy who understands what kind of people that have joined Seibertron.com and joined to befriend them. Even before I started my collection, I was a fan dating as far back as around 1985 (or so). I specialize in the Japanese G1 continuity, and like trying to figure out where Takara Tomy is going with their original lines (minus UNITED, thanks to another member). The Aligned continuity is officially off my list (also thanks to two members here), and yet I am sticking with PRIME. And there are two essential pieces about me, but neither are really tied to Transformers... And one is personal enough to just discuss privately.

So please, with me, when I say stuff like this... Just take it as sarcasm or humor and nothing else. Even break the proverbial fourth wall if it will help you smirk, laugh, etc. at the irony I posted. ;)
Re: Higher Quality Promo Clip for Upcoming Transformers Prime Episodes (1415239)
Posted by redsonjustin on August 31st, 2012 @ 8:23am CDT
That still looks like Jazz to me.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014