Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images

Transformers News: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images

Saturday, May 16th, 2009 8:16AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 20,612

Seibertron.com member Stickshift has just revealed some very cool news to us here. Here's what he had to share:

I've just got back from a fruitless evening of Transformers shopping in Hong Kong, but I did find something interesting.

In one of my regular (and reliable) Transformers dealer's stores I saw a notice for the pre-order of Disney Label Donald Duck, who appears to transform into a Yellow Beetle. Due for release in August for around $30 (US)

Sorry for the poor picture quality, the image itself was blurry and I was using an iPhone to take the photo.

Disney Label Donald Duck Images

Does this mean that the Disney Label will continue? Has Takara joined forces with one of the US's largest amusement moguls? Will keep you posted as more details develop.
Credit(s): Stickshift

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922117)
Posted by guardianprime on May 16th, 2009 @ 8:28am CDT
thats Awesome! im upset that theyre not releasing these in america!... i only really want the monochrome micky prime but i still think its an awesome concept and i would like it over here.
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922119)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 16th, 2009 @ 8:34am CDT
That's what I've been waiting for!
This is the one Disney TF I'll be buying.
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922121)
Posted by Diem on May 16th, 2009 @ 8:37am CDT
Bumbleduck?
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922123)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 16th, 2009 @ 8:44am CDT
If he were another Prime-based mech, I'd call him "Donald Truck".

But I can't since they went with the Bumblebee angle this time.

There's one thing i'm still wondering. Why are Mickey, Donald, and whoever else that may have one, controlling mechs that resemble Cybertronians? Is there even a story to this line?
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922130)
Posted by typh0id on May 16th, 2009 @ 9:05am CDT
Aww why Bumblebee?? Was hoping they'd do a megatron next...

Ah well...

Nice to see Volkswagon and Transformers teamed up again, even if it in such a bizarre arena...(assuming this is going to be an actual release)
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922144)
Posted by capellamusic on May 16th, 2009 @ 9:35am CDT
OMG, Donald! I'll have to get this one :P .
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922166)
Posted by Zeds on May 16th, 2009 @ 11:03am CDT
Whatever :roll:
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922170)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 16th, 2009 @ 11:10am CDT
oh god! please stop making these!
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922171)
Posted by First-Aid on May 16th, 2009 @ 11:11am CDT
That is AwESOME!!!!! Donald was always one of my faves...

So if this line continues, who would be next? Gotta be Goofy... :grin:
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922181)
Posted by Mechas8n on May 16th, 2009 @ 11:40am CDT

Hopefully this goes on for long enough that we get stuff like a Jack Skellington or some other Disney Villains.

Come on. You know you want a Maleficent with a Dragon Alt Mode. Id like to see some villains. But with Mickeys main opponant being Pete, the big fat dog. How are they going to fit that into a Walther?

What about a Goofy version of Blaster with a Cassette form Pluto?

Now if only the Micky were reasonably priced for the size
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922182)
Posted by Chaoslock on May 16th, 2009 @ 11:51am CDT
Want!
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922191)
Posted by Hard Hacker on May 16th, 2009 @ 12:09pm CDT
Hold the phone.

You mean Disney actually did animation? With actual cartoon characters? Craziness!

But seriously, I think Donald could have done better than a rubbish character like Bumblebee.
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922211)
Posted by Trikeboy on May 16th, 2009 @ 12:52pm CDT
Still a pass, but if they did Goofy then things might be different. Would also buy Pete as Megatron.
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922236)
Posted by rpetras on May 16th, 2009 @ 1:38pm CDT
I picked up the Mickimous Prime on a whim since my wife is a huge Disney Fan, and I'm pretty impressed.

I'd get more of these. I like that they are using TF designs in the mix. I wish the other crossover lines would do this.
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922252)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 16th, 2009 @ 2:06pm CDT
Im getting tired of cross overs
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922255)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on May 16th, 2009 @ 2:08pm CDT
You have got to be ducking kidding me...
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922264)
Posted by typh0id on May 16th, 2009 @ 2:20pm CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:Hold the phone.

Yes my child...Twas a long long long time ago...The world was...a different place then...
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922271)
Posted by YRQRM0 on May 16th, 2009 @ 2:36pm CDT
So I geuss we'll get Ironhide Goofy, Ratchet ?????, maybe grimlock Pluto, Arcee Daisy, Elita-one Minnie Mouse...

So wheres Megatron-Pete?
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922286)
Posted by Zeds on May 16th, 2009 @ 3:13pm CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:You have got to be ducking kidding me...

My vote for the best line of this thread. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Holy Quack! Disney Label Donald Duck Images (922306)
Posted by Marcdachamp on May 16th, 2009 @ 3:51pm CDT
Mechas8n wrote:This is a range I could really get behind. Here's hoping for a US Disney Store exclusive boxed set release or something.

What about a Goofy version of Blaster with a Cassette form Pluto?

Now if only the Micky were reasonably priced for the size

I want Sharkticon Stitch. :grin:

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage Hasbro Transformers Constructicon G1 Scrapper MOSC!  Original! - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 8 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 1 TRU Exclusive BATTLE DAMAGE ARCEE Female Bike 2007 MOSC - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 23 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers BEAST WARS TRANSMETAL AIRAZOR EXCELLENT 100% COMP. 1998 - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 53 minutes 57 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock Toys R Us last one MP-08 MP-8 NIP 2009 - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 25 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Wave 2 ASTRO TRAIN Darkmoon - Time Remaining: 17 days 14 hours 25 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack(B3774)Silverbolt - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 25 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Construct Bots Building Set Optiumus Prime & Megatron 2 Robots - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 56 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers BEAST WARS TRANSMETALS TARANTULAS MINT 100% COMP. 1998 - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 26 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory