Hong Kong Grand Century Place TF event and giant Optimus Prime statue
Thursday, July 9th, 2009 9:42AM CDTCategories: Event News, Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal Views: 27,749
Click the image of Prime to view him on the facebook of "Transformers fanatic sent again".
And bboy, a HK-TF member visited the event and took photos of it showing the statue and some of the displays. Click Prime again to visit the post.
Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Most Popular Transformers News
Most Recent Transformers News
First retail sighting of Wave 3 Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Changers: Drift, Thunderhoof, FracturePosted 9 minutes ago
New Toysrus Exclusive Clash of the Transformers Sub Line confirmed and sighted, first pictures!Posted 10 hours ago
Posted by omega666 on July 9th, 2009 @ 10:42am CDT
Posted by UltraPrimal on July 9th, 2009 @ 11:00am CDT
Posted by Sabrblade on July 9th, 2009 @ 11:39am CDT
- Cybertron Optimus Prime (or Galaxy Force Galaxy Convoy)
- Car Robots Claer Super fire Convoy
- Car Robots Super Clear Speedbreaker
- Masterforce Darkwings
- C-00 Primus with the Cybertron damaged Unicron head exclusive
- Cybertron Cybertron Defense Hot Shot/Galaxy Force Exigeyser
- Disney Label Mickey Mouse Trailer with Mighty Muggs Optimus Prime and Megatron
- G1 Mirage/Ligier and Bluestreak/Streak
- Protoform Optimu Prime and Starscream Fusion Cluster Edition
- Crystal Rodimus and Black Rodimus
- Shining Magnus
- BotCon 1996 Onyx Primal
- Victory Deszaras
- G1 Galvatron (anime redeco)
- G-2 Battle Convoy
- Pepsi Convoy (tall stacks as proof)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on July 9th, 2009 @ 12:01pm CDT
At a glance, the tires appear to be real truck tires, meaning that the statue is possibly about life sized. Way to go Hong Kong!
Posted by meirelle on July 9th, 2009 @ 12:48pm CDT
Too bad about the tiny little pyramids and the teensy-weensy palm trees, though. Now it looks like Optimus is 20 times bigger than Devastator. Mmmmm... scale.
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 9th, 2009 @ 1:10pm CDT
Posted by Mach on July 9th, 2009 @ 9:24pm CDT