Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail

Transformers News: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail

Saturday, August 13th, 2011 12:23AM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 52,777

The highly anticipated Human Alliance Leadfoot has been found at retail. Waverider of Full Metal Hero found the Target exclusive Wrecker in a California Target and snapped the images mirrored below. Happy hunting!

Credit(s): Waverider of FMH
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275559)
Posted by all_the_primes on August 13th, 2011 @ 12:37am CDT
:ic$: BOUGHT ON SIGHT!
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275563)
Posted by Jasolater on August 13th, 2011 @ 12:46am CDT
Sweet! I would've bought one but somebody already grabbed all three of them. :grin:

HA Roadbuster finally arrived at my local Target, picked him up tonight.
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275570)
Posted by MrMunkeepants on August 13th, 2011 @ 1:15am CDT
when are we going to get pics/release date for the deluxe two-pack? that's the one I'm interested in
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275574)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 13th, 2011 @ 1:26am CDT
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275581)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on August 13th, 2011 @ 1:40am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Why is it that whenever someone makes the first sighting of a figure, they always buy all of them? :roll: It's pretty selfish, IMO, unless they were picking them up for a friend.

This is why...

Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275585)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on August 13th, 2011 @ 2:00am CDT
Lapse Of Reason wrote:

This is why...

That is why I HATE store exclusives. They're a scalper's wet dream.
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275586)
Posted by mightwork on August 13th, 2011 @ 2:06am CDT
I'm still waiting for HA Road-buster, can't wait for 'em

By the way the new Darth Vader/Anakin Star destroyer is out at my local toyworld, I don't think he's suppost to be out yet so just reporting while we're on the subject
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275588)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on August 13th, 2011 @ 2:15am CDT
mightwork wrote:I'm still waiting for HA Road-buster, can't wait for 'em

I've seen him more lately, so he's getting out there.
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275598)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 13th, 2011 @ 2:52am CDT
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275601)
Posted by Astronopolis on August 13th, 2011 @ 3:07am CDT
how else is he supposed to fund his passion for strange dresser-top decorations? also, why doesn't he want us to know when his target closes!?
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275602)
Posted by dinogeist on August 13th, 2011 @ 3:09am CDT
this figure is on my wish list. so when i see it i'm gonna buy it asap
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275617)
Posted by CC-Kallen on August 13th, 2011 @ 4:24am CDT
If Target doesn't have this out, but has it in the back, what number would I have to give them in order for them to find it in the back? >_<

:CON:
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275619)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 13th, 2011 @ 4:44am CDT
Astronopolis wrote:why doesn't he want us to know when his target closes!?

HAH! I caught that. lol How silly.

"THEY'LL NEVER FIGURE IT OUT NOW! MUAHAHAHAH!"

Um..'til 10 m-s, til 8 on Sundays.

"YOU A FRIGGIN' MAGICIAN OR SUMPIN'?? TELL ME! MAGNETS, HOW DO THEY WORK?"

Drink Drano.
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275621)
Posted by Captziltoid on August 13th, 2011 @ 4:55am CDT
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275630)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 13th, 2011 @ 6:06am CDT
Captziltoid wrote:yea im wanting him aswell. i picked up roadbuster last night. very impressed with him. for some reason i cant seem to find HA topspin though.

Human Alliance Topspin doesn't exist. Not yet. He hasn't been mentioned anywhere, so he may not see the light of day.

Human Alliance Roadbuster and Leadfoot are the only HA Wreckers in existence.
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275649)
Posted by dragons on August 13th, 2011 @ 7:43am CDT
:lol: all i see around me is wave 1 still will keep look out for him topspin be nice to see if they made ha verison of him
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275654)
Posted by Cusefalloz on August 13th, 2011 @ 7:56am CDT
There is a guy that goes to my toysrus that pulls the same crap! I beat him there the other day and got my hands on ONE masterpiece rodimus. I left three on the shelf but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth cause that scumbag will probably scalp the heck out of em! The way to beat these scalpers is not to buy them off ebay!! I also am still looking for wheeljack. My toysrus claims they havent gotten him in yet..but one can only speculate.
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275678)
Posted by sweetlogo on August 13th, 2011 @ 9:19am CDT
Yay! And he bought all 3 of them, thanks scalper, what's your ebay name?
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275681)
Posted by Rated X on August 13th, 2011 @ 9:24am CDT
Re: Human Alliance Leadfoot Found at Retail (1275684)
Posted by tommy t on August 13th, 2011 @ 9:27am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:Really the guy bought 3, how about leaving some for the other collectors out there you selfish bastard. Buy one maybe 2 if theres a good amount then wait for another shipment to get another dont be so fracking greedy, this is one of the reasons why its so hard to find wheeljack, warpath and many other figures right now. That and there just arent enough shipments being sent out and/or ordered. This is also a big reason as to why store exclusives suck, either scalpers grab them all & put em on ebay at retarded prices or all the collectors start fighting over then cause the store only gets a few.

i just found 2 warpaths at my target yesterday do if any body want him let me know as i can ship it to u all u have to do is pay shipping charges. As for ha leadfoot he seems to be popping up in CA first and i live 30 mins away from the guy who found these so i can do the same with this figure just send me a pm if u want that warpath as i have heard he was hard to get a hold of.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem