IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony

Transformers News: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph  - Transformers and My Little Pony

Saturday, June 22nd, 2013 1:38PM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 15,592

Robbie Robbins from IDW has tweeted an image of IDW Limited's lithograph for BotCon! The artwork is by Tony Fleecs, and features Optimus Prime and the character Pinkie Pie from the My Little Pony franchise. These were already revealed to appear as cover art for My Little Pony Micro Series #5.

Take a look at the image mirrored below.

IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph  - Transformers and My Little Pony
Credit(s): Robbie Robbins (IDW)

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497392)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 22nd, 2013 @ 4:35pm CDT
Oh dear, here we go again. :roll:

Inb4 swarm of haters:

THERE IS NO CROSSOVER IN THIS, PEOPLE! IT'S JUST A VARIANT COVER FOR A NON-TRANSFORMERS PRODUCT GIVING A SHOUT OUT TO TRANSFORMERS JUST FOR KICKS! THIS IS NO DIFFERENT THAN HAVING A PICTURE OF OPTIMUS PRIME APPEAR ON A BILLBOARD OR A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE COVER! IDW EVEN DID A SHOUT OUT TO SAMURAI JACK IN A RECENT TRANSFORMERS COMIC COVER, WHICH IS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE. THIS COVER MEANS NOTHING BEYOND THE ADVERTISEMENT OF OUR BELOVED TOY BRAND ON A PIECE OF MERCHANDISE BELONGING TO ANOTHER TOY BRAND. THIS COUNTS AS TRANSFORMERS NEWS BECAUSE IT HAS A PICTURE OF A TRANSFORMER ON IT. DON'T LIKE IT? FINE, BUT IT'S NOT YOUR DECISION TO MAKE OF WHAT IS AND ISN'T TRANSFORMERS NEWS. SO, DEAL WITH IT. =;

That said, Optimus's confused expression still looks priceless. :lol:
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497393)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 22nd, 2013 @ 4:36pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
That said, Optimus's confused expression still looks priceless. :lol:

Still makes me giggle. :lol:
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497396)
Posted by STngAR on June 22nd, 2013 @ 4:46pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Oh dear, here we go again.....something, something, CAPS, CAPS, words, and more words

I can't believe they ruined MLP with Optimus. The nerve!!

:MAXIMAL:

I'm joking just in case for some reason you take me serious
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497403)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 22nd, 2013 @ 4:56pm CDT
STngAR wrote:

I can't believe they ruined MLP with Optimus. The nerve!!

:MAXIMAL:

I'm joking just in case for some reason you take me serious
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497406)
Posted by njb902 on June 22nd, 2013 @ 5:00pm CDT
This is going to be such a great gift for my wife!
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497413)
Posted by Rated X on June 22nd, 2013 @ 5:18pm CDT
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497414)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 22nd, 2013 @ 5:19pm CDT
Rated X wrote:

Ah, yes, your old signature. :P
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497439)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 22nd, 2013 @ 6:20pm CDT
Va'al wrote:

Oooohhh..... I SO WANT THAT! Too bad I can never have because it will sell for rape prices.

Anyway, here's a little something that happenned today:

AUUUUGGGHHHH!!!! All theatres in my city will show the movie AT THE EXACT SAME TIME AND ONLY ONE TIME. This Saturday at 11:30. I must meet a guy at 12:00 to buy something and I can only contact him through some forum…
I’m so screwed… ;_;

But then…

YEAAAAH!

MADE IT!

I could contact my seller to postpone the meeting in the afternoon and I was able to see Equestria Girls! I had to take the taxi to go to the theatre quickly. Still, EG was worth the 22$ total. Amazing movie, entertaining through, with lots of bronie shout-outs everywhere! If you ever have the chance to go see the movie, stick until the very end of the ending credits for a surprize!

By the way, there were only just around 5 tiny little girls for around 25 bronies (roughly between 13 and 40yo.)

Once again, go see Equestria Girls if you can. The movie IS A BLAST!
Also, I could buy in the afternoon a shiny Buster Optimus Prime for just 70$ in my meet-up. So, I could see the movie AND didnt miss out on my toy. Sweeeeeet.

Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497442)
Posted by King Slick on June 22nd, 2013 @ 6:24pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Rated X wrote:

Ah, yes, your old signature. :P

As a pet shopper I am both disturbed and, okay, just plain disturbed.

As for the cover....needs more uh....oh yeah...PETS!
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497464)
Posted by Manterax Prime on June 22nd, 2013 @ 7:44pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:THIS COUNTS AS TRANSFORMERS NEWS BECAUSE IT HAS A PICTURE OF A TRANSFORMER ON IT.

Keep telling yourself that.
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497465)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 22nd, 2013 @ 7:50pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:

Keep telling yourself that.

It's also official and licensed by Hasbro.
Now, please let go of your irrational hate.

Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497468)
Posted by Manterax Prime on June 22nd, 2013 @ 7:59pm CDT
My mind is impenetrable, sorry.
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497472)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 22nd, 2013 @ 8:11pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:

Keep telling yourself that.
Ryan makes the rules about news here, I'm just following them.
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497474)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 22nd, 2013 @ 8:16pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Grow up.
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497475)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 22nd, 2013 @ 8:20pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:My mind is impenetrable, sorry.

Well, I'm going to PENETRATE you.

...

I... guess that came out out wrong...

Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497476)
Posted by xyl360 on June 22nd, 2013 @ 8:21pm CDT

And yet again, I'm still waiting for the MLP crossovers using this:

Please Hasbro. I'll take *any* Beast Wars repaints, even if they are MLPs. I'm desperate here :P.
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497479)
Posted by xyl360 on June 22nd, 2013 @ 8:23pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:My mind is impenetrable, sorry.

Well, I'm going to PENETRATE you.

...

I... guess that came out out wrong...

Pony penetration is prohibited and therefore not permitted by any person or persons who would perpetrate such a poor purpose :P.
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497481)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 22nd, 2013 @ 8:25pm CDT
xyl360 wrote:Seems like TF news to me. It's Optimus making a cameo on the cover of an MLP comic. No biggie :).

And yet again, I'm still waiting for the MLP crossovers using this:

Do want, but I heard that toy have a nightmarish transformation.
I'd like a pony that would transform into it's Equestria Girls counterpart. With better engeneering, of course. 3RD PARTY COMPANIES, HEAR MY PLEA!
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497483)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 22nd, 2013 @ 8:29pm CDT
xyl360 wrote:

Say that to Futashy.
[size=85]
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now approaching the Uncanny Valley. Please close up the windows of the tour bus and leave them closed as long that we are not through.
[/size]
Re: IDW Limited BotCon 2013 Lithograph - Transformers and My Little Pony (1497486)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 22nd, 2013 @ 8:35pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:I'd like a pony that would transform into it's Equestria Girls counterpart.
Man, it is killing me that I forgot all about that movie (doesn't help how Hasbro barely promoted it :roll: ) and that it's almost out of theaters yet I can't go see it at all since it's only playing while I'm at work. And by the time my next day off comes, it won't be playing anymore. :BANG_HEAD:

Well, at least being invited to the TF: The Ride red carpet event was an epic treat. :michaelbay:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Pretender Doubleheader - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 6 minutes 44 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends series LG18 Armada Starscream super mode Japan - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 37 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 10 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Stomp & Chomp Grimlock 2014 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 14 minutes 6 seconds
Takara Transformers Robot Masters RM-03 Rijie Mirage - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 48 minutes 1 second
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS MICRON LEGEND/ARAMADA CRYSTAL CLEAR CONVOY/OPTIMUS PRIME - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 18 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers ANIMATED CYBERTRON MODE Megatron Voyager Class  NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 36 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers ANIMATED Autobot BULKHEAD Leader Class NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 6 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016