Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics

Transformers News: IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics

Monday, December 2nd, 2013 12:56PM CST

Categories: Collectables, Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 14,739

IDW Limited have just uploaded to their store some of their first offerings in the Cyber Monday scheme of exclusives. In Transformers news, this includes Spotlight comics (Orion Pax and Thundercracker so far) with cover sketches by Livio Ramondelli (which we have seen glimpses of before), with prices between $100 and $150 - check a couple of them out below!

Transformers News: IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics

Transformers News: IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics

Transformers News: IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics

Transformers News: IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics
Credit(s): IDW Limited
Re: IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics (1532912)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 2nd, 2013 @ 1:34pm CST
Yay, what incredibly good deals, this saves you so much money on something so amazing.
Re: IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics (1532930)
Posted by Va'al on December 2nd, 2013 @ 3:46pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:Wait, you mean to tell me, I can actually rebuy two of the worst Spotlights with boring dull and unfinished covers the artist pumped out in an hour, for 150 dollars a pop?

Oh give up. Image
Re: IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics (1532932)
Posted by CaptainMagic on December 2nd, 2013 @ 3:53pm CST

Well sure, when you put it that way, it sounds like a horrible sale. But what about...um...the, I don't know, stuff about the thing? Yeah, I got nothing, these suck. Also, I still don't get Ramondelli's art. He appears to be a pretty talented artist, because I see individual details to like, but he doesn't seem to pay any attention to proportions. Heads look weird, chests look weird, and it all just generally doesn't work.
Re: IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics (1532935)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 2nd, 2013 @ 4:04pm CST
this guy needs to do his own thing. he cant do transformers art to safe his life. this stuff is really bad.
Re: IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics (1532957)
Posted by gigator39 on December 2nd, 2013 @ 8:15pm CST
Who would pay this ridiculous sum for this unfinished art. Sorry but it's not exactly amazing in the first place. Not a fan of Livio personally but every praise I've ever heard is about the painted quality of his work. So why in the world would they choose black and white sketches for this?

And $150?! Shame on you IDW. Shame!
Re: IDW Limited Cyber Monday Exclusive Comics (1533078)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 3rd, 2013 @ 1:52pm CST