IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll

Transformers News: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll

Tuesday, November 5th, 2013 12:48PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News, Collectables, Contests
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 31,937

For the first time, IDW Limited uses the official Transformers Facebook page to gauge the interest of fans and comics readers, and your vote affects the lithograph included in the upcoming lithograph series we teased some while back! Take a look at the official news and image below, and head over to the page to vote your favourite.

BREAKING NEWS: IDWLimited.com is launching a Transformers lithograph line! To celebrate, we're hosting a fan poll to select one of their two initial prints. To vote, type the number of the piece you'd most like to hang on your wall in the comments below. We'll announce the winner this Friday!

Transformers News: IDW Limited Dark Cybertron Official Lithograph Poll
Credit(s): IDW Limited, Transformers Facebook
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528115)
Posted by megatronus on November 5th, 2013 @ 4:25pm CST
#5 all the way!
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528177)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 5th, 2013 @ 10:36pm CST
#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528179)
Posted by megatronus on November 5th, 2013 @ 11:27pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:

#1 is my second choice. :KREMZEEK:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528187)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 6th, 2013 @ 12:06am CST
megatronus wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:

#1 is my second choice. :KREMZEEK:

Both are deliciously sinister. I just love seeing prime's head on a pike. For those who think I'm just a :CON: fanboy, its actually more of the fact that I ackowledge the power of prime, and his glowing embodiment of all that is good. To see him in that form of mutilation just brings so much more reality and seriousness/darkness to this awesome world of Transformers. :BUTTHEAD: :BEAVIS:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528198)
Posted by synapse on November 6th, 2013 @ 1:58am CST

That being said, I'd probably vote for #2 or #3, but I just don't like any of those 6 that much. Specially not #6 which is so ridiculously empty... :\
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528205)
Posted by Dr Va'al on November 6th, 2013 @ 4:01am CST
synapse wrote:I really, REALLY don't get why they're all All Hail Megatron covers. It's not just that I absolutely LOATHED that series, but also there's tons of great covers by E.J. Su, Alex Milne or Nick Roche that they're keeping out of this poll for no apparent reason. Or Trev Hutch's covers for Last Stand of the Wreckers, too.

Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528206)
Posted by synapse on November 6th, 2013 @ 4:37am CST
Va'al wrote:This is just the first in a series of lithographs. There will be a lot more to come, according to the information from IDW Limited! :D

Yes. I. Know. What I don't get is the choice of this initial bunch.
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528209)
Posted by Dr Va'al on November 6th, 2013 @ 6:12am CST
synapse wrote:

Yes. I. Know. What I don't get is the choice of this initial bunch.

It's just a place to start from, really. *shrugs*

Ending Soon On eBay

G1 Reissue TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT Black Optimus Prime New - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 12 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Fuzors Evil Predacon Buzzclaw Action Figure MIP Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 44 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS THUNDERCRACKER w/ZAPMASTER MINI CON Armada Action Figures COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 18 minutes 3 seconds
NEW Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise THUNDERTRON Star Seeker Light up Sword - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 6 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE ROBOT HEROES KICKBACK hardcopy hard copy prototype 0404 - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 21 minutes 50 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DEMOLISHOR w/BLACKOUT MINI CON Armada Action Figure COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 38 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers RID Mini-Con Deployers Decepticon Fracture & Airazor 6" Robots New - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 55 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Autobot Drift & JetStorm New - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 10 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory