IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll

Transformers News: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll

Tuesday, November 5th, 2013 12:48PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News, Collectables, Contests
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 31,489

For the first time, IDW Limited uses the official Transformers Facebook page to gauge the interest of fans and comics readers, and your vote affects the lithograph included in the upcoming lithograph series we teased some while back! Take a look at the official news and image below, and head over to the page to vote your favourite.

BREAKING NEWS: IDWLimited.com is launching a Transformers lithograph line! To celebrate, we're hosting a fan poll to select one of their two initial prints. To vote, type the number of the piece you'd most like to hang on your wall in the comments below. We'll announce the winner this Friday!

Transformers News: IDW Limited Dark Cybertron Official Lithograph Poll
Credit(s): IDW Limited, Transformers Facebook

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528115)
Posted by megatronus on November 5th, 2013 @ 4:25pm CST
#5 all the way!
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528177)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 5th, 2013 @ 10:36pm CST
#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528179)
Posted by megatronus on November 5th, 2013 @ 11:27pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:

#1 is my second choice. :KREMZEEK:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528187)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 6th, 2013 @ 12:06am CST
megatronus wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:

#1 is my second choice. :KREMZEEK:

Both are deliciously sinister. I just love seeing prime's head on a pike. For those who think I'm just a :CON: fanboy, its actually more of the fact that I ackowledge the power of prime, and his glowing embodiment of all that is good. To see him in that form of mutilation just brings so much more reality and seriousness/darkness to this awesome world of Transformers. :BUTTHEAD: :BEAVIS:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528198)
Posted by synapse on November 6th, 2013 @ 1:58am CST

That being said, I'd probably vote for #2 or #3, but I just don't like any of those 6 that much. Specially not #6 which is so ridiculously empty... :\
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528205)
Posted by Dr Va'al on November 6th, 2013 @ 4:01am CST
synapse wrote:I really, REALLY don't get why they're all All Hail Megatron covers. It's not just that I absolutely LOATHED that series, but also there's tons of great covers by E.J. Su, Alex Milne or Nick Roche that they're keeping out of this poll for no apparent reason. Or Trev Hutch's covers for Last Stand of the Wreckers, too.

Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528206)
Posted by synapse on November 6th, 2013 @ 4:37am CST
Va'al wrote:This is just the first in a series of lithographs. There will be a lot more to come, according to the information from IDW Limited! :D

Yes. I. Know. What I don't get is the choice of this initial bunch.
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528209)
Posted by Dr Va'al on November 6th, 2013 @ 6:12am CST
synapse wrote:

Yes. I. Know. What I don't get is the choice of this initial bunch.

It's just a place to start from, really. *shrugs*

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 2002 reissue IRONHIDE figure china - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 43 minutes 44 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-Ltd Thundercracker Skywarp Gundam - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 minute 15 seconds
Transformers AD06 Crosshairs Action Figure movie advanced NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 17 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers G1 1986 ONSLAUGHT BOX (empty) bruticus classic version + manual - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 33 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers AD07 Dinobot Slug Action Figure movie advanced NEW - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 38 minutes 59 seconds
TRANSFORMERS E-HOBBY ORION PAX DION C-84 KUP REPAINT TAKARA REISSUE JAPANESE - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 10 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers CUSTOM SANDSTORM Generations Prime Cybertron G1 Masterpiece - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 28 minutes 1 second
Transformers AD09 Protoform Optimus Prime Action Figure movie advanced NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 52 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive