IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll

Transformers News: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll

Tuesday, November 5th, 2013 12:48PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News, Collectables, Contests
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 32,452

For the first time, IDW Limited uses the official Transformers Facebook page to gauge the interest of fans and comics readers, and your vote affects the lithograph included in the upcoming lithograph series we teased some while back! Take a look at the official news and image below, and head over to the page to vote your favourite.

BREAKING NEWS: IDWLimited.com is launching a Transformers lithograph line! To celebrate, we're hosting a fan poll to select one of their two initial prints. To vote, type the number of the piece you'd most like to hang on your wall in the comments below. We'll announce the winner this Friday!

Transformers News: IDW Limited Dark Cybertron Official Lithograph Poll
Credit(s): IDW Limited, Transformers Facebook
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528115)
Posted by megatronus on November 5th, 2013 @ 4:25pm CST
#5 all the way!
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528177)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 5th, 2013 @ 10:36pm CST
#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528179)
Posted by megatronus on November 5th, 2013 @ 11:27pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:

#1 is my second choice. :KREMZEEK:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528187)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 6th, 2013 @ 12:06am CST
megatronus wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:

#1 is my second choice. :KREMZEEK:

Both are deliciously sinister. I just love seeing prime's head on a pike. For those who think I'm just a :CON: fanboy, its actually more of the fact that I ackowledge the power of prime, and his glowing embodiment of all that is good. To see him in that form of mutilation just brings so much more reality and seriousness/darkness to this awesome world of Transformers. :BUTTHEAD: :BEAVIS:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528198)
Posted by synapse on November 6th, 2013 @ 1:58am CST

That being said, I'd probably vote for #2 or #3, but I just don't like any of those 6 that much. Specially not #6 which is so ridiculously empty... :\
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528205)
Posted by Va'al on November 6th, 2013 @ 4:01am CST
synapse wrote:I really, REALLY don't get why they're all All Hail Megatron covers. It's not just that I absolutely LOATHED that series, but also there's tons of great covers by E.J. Su, Alex Milne or Nick Roche that they're keeping out of this poll for no apparent reason. Or Trev Hutch's covers for Last Stand of the Wreckers, too.

Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528206)
Posted by synapse on November 6th, 2013 @ 4:37am CST
Va'al wrote:This is just the first in a series of lithographs. There will be a lot more to come, according to the information from IDW Limited! :D

Yes. I. Know. What I don't get is the choice of this initial bunch.
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528209)
Posted by Va'al on November 6th, 2013 @ 6:12am CST
synapse wrote:

Yes. I. Know. What I don't get is the choice of this initial bunch.

It's just a place to start from, really. *shrugs*

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #164 - Getaway Was Right