Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: IDW Limited Presents Dark Cybertron Comicfolio Edition with Exclusive Lithographs

Wednesday, October 30th, 2013 5:16AM CDT

Categories: Collectables, Comic Book News, Company News, People News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 16,309

Our friends at IDW Limited have dropped by to let us know about a new initiative: they a re ready to launch a Transformers lithograph program next week starting with the Phil Jimenez cover for Dark Cybertron. This will be included in an exclusive comicfolio edition of the issue. The week after that, more comicfolios will be released for the Dark Cybertron event, with more lithographs included. We have a bit of a surprise here at Seibertron.com about this, so stay tuned!

Credit(s): IDW Limited

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: IDW Limited Presents Dark Cybertron Comicfolio Edition with Exclusive Lithographs (1528084)
Posted by Va'al on November 5th, 2013 @ 12:47pm CST
For the first time, IDW Limited uses the official Transformers Facebook page to gauge the interest of fans and comics readers, and your vote affects the lithograph included in the upcoming lithograph series we teased some while back! Take a look at the official news and image below, and head over to the page to vote your favourite.

BREAKING NEWS: IDWLimited.com is launching a Transformers lithograph line! To celebrate, we're hosting a fan poll to select one of their two initial prints. To vote, type the number of the piece you'd most like to hang on your wall in the comments below. We'll announce the winner this Friday!

Re: IDW Limited Presents Dark Cybertron Comicfolio Edition with Exclusive Lithographs (1528115)
Posted by megatronus on November 5th, 2013 @ 4:25pm CST
#5 all the way!
Re: IDW Limited Presents Dark Cybertron Comicfolio Edition with Exclusive Lithographs (1528177)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 5th, 2013 @ 10:36pm CST
#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:
Re: IDW Limited Presents Dark Cybertron Comicfolio Edition with Exclusive Lithographs (1528179)
Posted by megatronus on November 5th, 2013 @ 11:27pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:

#1 is my second choice. :KREMZEEK:
Re: IDW Limited Presents Dark Cybertron Comicfolio Edition with Exclusive Lithographs (1528187)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 6th, 2013 @ 12:06am CST
megatronus wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:

#1 is my second choice. :KREMZEEK:

Both are deliciously sinister. I just love seeing prime's head on a pike. For those who think I'm just a :CON: fanboy, its actually more of the fact that I ackowledge the power of prime, and his glowing embodiment of all that is good. To see him in that form of mutilation just brings so much more reality and seriousness/darkness to this awesome world of Transformers. :BUTTHEAD: :BEAVIS:
Re: IDW Limited Presents Dark Cybertron Comicfolio Edition with Exclusive Lithographs (1528198)
Posted by synapse on November 6th, 2013 @ 1:58am CST

That being said, I'd probably vote for #2 or #3, but I just don't like any of those 6 that much. Specially not #6 which is so ridiculously empty... :\
Re: IDW Limited Presents Dark Cybertron Comicfolio Edition with Exclusive Lithographs (1528205)
Posted by Va'al on November 6th, 2013 @ 4:01am CST
synapse wrote:I really, REALLY don't get why they're all All Hail Megatron covers. It's not just that I absolutely LOATHED that series, but also there's tons of great covers by E.J. Su, Alex Milne or Nick Roche that they're keeping out of this poll for no apparent reason. Or Trev Hutch's covers for Last Stand of the Wreckers, too.

Re: IDW Limited Presents Dark Cybertron Comicfolio Edition with Exclusive Lithographs (1528206)
Posted by synapse on November 6th, 2013 @ 4:37am CST
Va'al wrote:This is just the first in a series of lithographs. There will be a lot more to come, according to the information from IDW Limited! :D

Yes. I. Know. What I don't get is the choice of this initial bunch.
Re: IDW Limited Presents Dark Cybertron Comicfolio Edition with Exclusive Lithographs (1528209)
Posted by Va'al on November 6th, 2013 @ 6:12am CST
synapse wrote:

Yes. I. Know. What I don't get is the choice of this initial bunch.

It's just a place to start from, really. *shrugs*
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction