IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview

Friday, March 21st, 2014 5:01PM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 28,225

Courtesy of entertainment and comics news website Newsarama, we get a full preview of the first issue of Dawn of the Autobots, the aftermath of IDW Publishing's Transformers event Dark Cybertron, in Robots in Disguise #28 - featuring Thundercracker back on Earth! Check out the strangely early full preview below, including the subscription cover by Andrew Griffith and Joana Lafuente.

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview
Credit(s): Newsarama

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559251)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 21st, 2014 @ 5:43pm CDT
Sweet! More Thundercracker!
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559254)
Posted by Downbeat on March 21st, 2014 @ 5:56pm CDT
This is incredible. :lol:
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559260)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 21st, 2014 @ 6:14pm CDT
Oh god, puppy-owning terrible-screenwriting Thundercracker! He might just dethrone stair-pusher-downer Skywarp as my favorite Seeker now.
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559262)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on March 21st, 2014 @ 6:17pm CDT
Thundercracker has a dog. I love it! :lol:
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559264)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 21st, 2014 @ 6:23pm CDT
"who is handsome like an F-22 fighter jet."

MY SIDES! XD
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559268)
Posted by Susha on March 21st, 2014 @ 6:38pm CDT
sure am happy i didn't threaten to keep my breath until they give thundercracker some panels again...
sure feel like i went and did it all the same...

claps exitedly
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559271)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 21st, 2014 @ 6:53pm CDT
So yeah, new pic for my signature :D

Artwork is from a dude named Skydive1588 on DA.

Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559281)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 21st, 2014 @ 7:22pm CDT
I'm not particularly familiar with writing styles, but I get the impression that there are a whole heap being used all across the board of Transformers comics, and I'm very impressed.

Also, Thundercracker's awesome. :D
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559284)
Posted by bairdduvessa on March 21st, 2014 @ 7:27pm CDT
i am so sold on this issue because of this preview, that i logged in for the first time in years
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559287)
Posted by daningotham on March 21st, 2014 @ 7:35pm CDT
I really want to get those incentive covers.
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559293)
Posted by MegaDump on March 21st, 2014 @ 8:51pm CDT
No one's mentioned this yet, so it falls to me to point out the obvious...

Is that supposed to be Marissa Fairborne in an EDC uniform?
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559305)
Posted by MR Optimus Prime on March 21st, 2014 @ 9:49pm CDT
I REALLY hope this is the Generations Arcee toy coming out in September. She FINALLY looks like a car.
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559309)
Posted by Henry921 on March 21st, 2014 @ 10:15pm CDT
I'm almost touched...

Fortunately such moments pass quickly.

Quickstrike, scrap him.

Er, I mean, I'm really digging this. Best Thundercracker ever.
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559312)
Posted by Heckfire on March 21st, 2014 @ 10:18pm CDT
He named his dog "Buster."

Nice. Next Witwicky name checked off the list.
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559313)
Posted by Cyborgraptor on March 21st, 2014 @ 10:28pm CDT
Doesn't the cover look kind of familiar?

Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559315)
Posted by Down_Shift on March 21st, 2014 @ 10:32pm CDT
This looks amazing! Well Thundercracker looks amazing.
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559316)
Posted by #Sideways# on March 21st, 2014 @ 10:34pm CDT
OH GOSH THAT IS AWESOME.

I mean, that is awesome. I can't put into words how much I love Thundercracker more than I used to. I mean, I would totally hang out with this guy.

"Your ease of communication is rather off-putting to me, yet deep down I hope that our casual acquaintance will blossom into something more romantic in nature."

I gotta use that one.

"sleek/attractive/snazzy/hot like an F-22 fighter jet"

This one too.
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559317)
Posted by fenrir72 on March 21st, 2014 @ 10:38pm CDT
Why does TT keep on changing alt modes? Isn't that going to put a strain on his superstructure?
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559334)
Posted by K2vox on March 22nd, 2014 @ 12:02am CDT
This is absolutely wonderful. I love Thundercracker the best out of all the seekers. Not only have they given him intelligence and introspection, but integrity and independence! OY ALLITERATION!! Seriously though, I love how this scene builds. It's so much juicier than a lot of the contrived story they've come up with just to try and include certain bots for the sake of it and to feel like it needs to go somewhere. Seriously! Seinfeld was successful! It goes to show that you can just have hilarious situations with characters once you have actually built them into something relatable and memorable. Then you can let the feels ensue. Well done well done.

:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: IDW Transformers: Robots in Disguise #28 Preview (1559335)
Posted by 1984forever on March 22nd, 2014 @ 12:07am CDT
Thundercracker is a pathetic idiot AND he's been on Earth too long. He's starting to use words like "actually" and "literally" like a friggin' Hipster ... I can't stand it :BOOM:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Remake DEFENSOR red hotspot Combiner G1 China Loose Gestalt - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 42 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Energon Basic Decepticon Cruellock (2004). - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 58 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Henkei Classics Japan GHOST STARSCREAM exclusive seekers g1 - Time Remaining: 14 days 5 hours 46 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Generations : Cybertronian Soundwave MOC - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 47 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime Police Playskool Heroes Bundle Ages 3+ Toy - Time Remaining: 7 days 15 hours 50 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Hero Mashers Autobot Springer Robot Ages 4+ Hasbro New Toy Boys Fun - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 50 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Movie Hero Mashers Starscream Robot Ages 4+ Hasbro New Toy Boys Fun - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 5 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers First Edition Optimus Prime Robot Car Truck Ages 8+ Toy Hasbro Race - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 20 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory