iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced

Transformers News: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced

Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 10:34AM CST

Categories: Toy News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,577

iGear have announced the latest figure in their line of Mini Warriors, MW-03 Hench! You may know him better as Brawn. Check out the image mirrored from their facebook page below.

Update: Since Hench's reveal earlier today iGear have updated their facebook page with the following regarding the height of their next two Mini Warriors (the other being MW-04 UFO):

About the MW-03 Hench and MW-04 UFO, we plan to make them about 12CM≈4.7 inches, slightly higher than the other two released MiniWarriors, and the height of the rest Miniwarriors unreleased will be different too, depend on their scales in the G1 cartoon, will between 8CM to 12CM(3.1 to 4.7inches). We also welcome the proposal of the height of them, thanks.

Credit(s): iGear
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349889)
Posted by Tigertrack on February 21st, 2012 @ 10:37am CST
Umm.. hell yeah...
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349894)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 21st, 2012 @ 10:52am CST
I just got the previous two like 15 minutes ago. They're pretty decent. This guy looks slightly better. It'll be nice to have a Brawn update.
:BOT:
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349900)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:01am CST
I wonder what took so long, since they announced UFO months ago.

Anyway, he looks cool. I hope we can store his shotgun somewhere... That's a real interesting thing about this line. You see "blasters" all over, but these weapons actually look like relatable guns.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349904)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:04am CST
give me a price now! and a preorder something! i want it!!!! =P~
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349907)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:08am CST
these little guys are really great. Hench seems to have a really nice leg transformation, notice how both wheels wrap around to fill out the calf. Really nice looking, can't wait! Oh, and look, the knee joint pivots in the correct direction! Has his G1 wingsin bot mode. Looking forward to the inevitable Outback repaint.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349908)
Posted by originaljk555 on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:15am CST
looks like he may suffer the same head problem as rager...big fingers...tiny little space makes turning head difficult.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349909)
Posted by Delicon on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:16am CST
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349910)
Posted by DevastaTTor on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:17am CST
Yeah, I'm buying this!
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349911)
Posted by 1111111222233333 on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:22am CST
Wow this looks incredible! I was originally going to skip out on the mini bots but this is just too good.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349913)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:30am CST
Delicon wrote:He'll be more poseable than Legends Brawn, but I think that Brawn had a better headsculpt. Henkei Brawn though had a much more accurate paint job so I just can't the need for Hench here. Olive green works much better for me than this bright stuff. Hench and Legends Brawn almost look G2-ish.

I disagree on your comments regarding the headsculpt and paint job. Weird eyes and black face on Legends:

As for the Henkei offering, his olive green wasn't any more accurate to the original G1 figure, who was more of a forest green color:
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349914)
Posted by JBStuka on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:31am CST
I think IGear is quickly becoming my favorite source for Transformers. (Wait a minute.... Shouldn't that be Takara or Hasbro?) Oops.... Oh well... Once again IGear is going to get my money!!! I love the fact that we are getting such an accurate and sweet set of G1 figures from them. I just wish they would get going on getting my Ratchet and Ironhide finished and to me. :D
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349917)
Posted by rpetras on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:41am CST
I think he meant this Henkei Brawn (the one in the middle)

Personally, I'm looking forward to the iGear one, and the rest of their set.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349918)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:42am CST
Sweet! I like it.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349921)
Posted by Delicon on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:46am CST
rpetras wrote:I think he meant this Henkei Brawn (the one in the middle)

Personally, I'm looking forward to the iGear one, and the rest of their set.

That would be correct. I have this one and don't really see the need for the iGear, although if I only had the Hasbro version, I'd probably bite.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349929)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:52am CST
It looks great, but ... I'll stick with Hasbro's.

Not that I think it's better. If the TF scene were slower I'd probably bite. This looks awesome. But I want some pretty big fish, so Legends Brawn is good enough.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349931)
Posted by Mkall on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:53am CST
I like it but I'm not too interested.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349935)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 21st, 2012 @ 11:59am CST
I'll buy it, and any other Mini Warriors iGear make. I'm very happy with Rager and Spray.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349950)
Posted by RiddlerJ on February 21st, 2012 @ 12:31pm CST
They should really be working on a Gears. That's the guy missing from everyones Classics set.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349954)
Posted by soundwave85 on February 21st, 2012 @ 12:34pm CST
I think he looks awesome.Why don't they finish what they already have announced first like their ironhide and ratchet before they announce anything new.I also wonder where is the free golden bee that was suppose to ship in February.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Announced (1349966)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 21st, 2012 @ 1:06pm CST
Gauntlet101010 wrote:It looks great, but ... I'll stick with Hasbro's.

Ah, the most painful of deciding factors. It really hurts because these guys are definitely on the low end of 3rd parties. Especially through iGear's store.

Ending Soon On eBay

NEW Transformers Robots In Disguise PROWL Complete RID Figure 2001 RARE - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 48 minutes 24 seconds
G1 vintage BRUTICUS 100% complete Combaticons SET Hasbro Transformers Onslaught+ - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 34 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA SERIES YELLOW HOT SHOT FIGURE COMPLETE W/ JOLT MINICON - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 4 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers figure Snapdragon G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 20 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers figure Wreckgar G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 5 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers figure Swoop G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 35 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers figure Venom G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 35 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers figure Squeezeplay G1 - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016